Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    haha i might chuck on a show and have a drink, making burritos tonight, yummy.

I dont have any beers in the fridge but the beauty of tassies weather now is I DONT HAVE TO!!!

right now, i've got the showbox dvd playing on the computer and i'm sitting back drinking some coronas

NICE!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • awww! totally get you :D you're prepared, i can tell :D

buwhaha dont forget melbourne's

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/yellow_ledbetter/ck.jpg

they must do good business :D
    is that on chappel street, i swear ive walked past that place
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    I dont have any beers in the fridge but the beauty of tassies weather now is I DONT HAVE TO!!!

Yeah Queenslanders take that!
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:

Ohhhh, you cut me deep then. :(

dude i'm wearing my board shorts and a T-shirt :D

How's the beanies and ski jackets working out for ya?
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    aqfternoon sll.yep you don't need an esky in melbourne either.just leave them out the back and the beer or whatever your fancy is ice cold
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Hey guys, just had a thought. It will be my first PJ concert (I've been overseas past couple of tours, so finally get to see them on home turf) and want to know, did any venues in 2003 have a tv screen for those up the back. Just wondering, I know when Foo Fighters played Superdome, they had a couple of screens. Never been to Rod Laver so not sure exactly how big it is. I'm also going to Perth, and even though I will be in 10c seats, surely they would have to have screens at Subiaco Oval as it's such a large place. Those up the back aren't going to see a thing.

Any thoughts or observations :)
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ozpjman wrote:
    Must we include footnotes and a bibliography in alphabetical order??

Also, if we do that, you have to mark it and make comments, hand it back, then we need to re-write it.

Oh yeah you'll definately be re-writing - thats a given. I was thinking of outsourcing the marking bit tho
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Gennibean wrote:
    Hey guys, just had a thought. It will be my first PJ concert (I've been overseas past couple of tours, so finally get to see them on home turf) and want to know, did any venues in 2003 have a tv screen for those up the back. Just wondering, I know when Foo Fighters played Superdome, they had a couple of screens. Never been to Rod Laver so not sure exactly how big it is. I'm also going to Perth, and even though I will be in 10c seats, surely they would have to have screens at Subiaco Oval as it's such a large place. Those up the back aren't going to see a thing.

Any thoughts or observations :)

subiaco has a big screen on the side of the ground...im sure they will have that up and running...actually i think the big screen will be behind the way everyone is facing....so you might have to turn around to see it
    Wave came crashing...
    you can see from just about anywhere at rod laver.i have never had a problem with sight and sound at any concert there even at times i haven't had the greatest of seats
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    I'm Not Santa
    (but you can still sit on my lap)

My parents said.....
    I could be anything I wanted
    So I became an arsehole

I never make mistakes
    I thought I did once,
    But I was mistaken

And my fav but I lost it a few years ago....

Rehab is for quitters
  • anyone here heard the melbourne 17/3/95 show? or seen it?

if not you should have it is awesome, rocking in the free world is kinda cool with dave grohl on drums (even though i dont like him very much)

Ohhhh, you cut me deep then. :(

dude i'm wearing my board shorts and a T-shirt :D

How's the beanies and ski jackets working out for ya?

No comment, geeze my uggies are warm though, better go and light that fire.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    anyone here heard the melbourne 17/3/95 show? or seen it?

if not you should have it is awesome, rocking in the free world is kinda cool with dave grohl on drums (even though i dont like him very much)

Thats a funny story, we got back from Canberra in 95 and then listened to the melb show on JJJ, one of the great nights of my uni career.

• DonJon wrote:
    Rehab is for quitters

that one is great, i bought my cousin a hat with that on it

i went to the first show that year.sat at home listening to the jjj broadcast.loved ed's rant about security the night before
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Vookie23 wrote:
    No comment, geeze my uggies are warm though, better go and light that fire.

And I'm in my office in the direct path of an airconditioner on full...okay, it's on the highest but I've turned the "cool - warm" button to three-quarters cool. Things us Townsvilleans have to do in winter!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    with shirts bearing slogans such as:

IF A FAT GIRL FALLS IN THE WOODS
    DO THE TREES LAUGH?

TOOL - NOT THE BAND
    I'M JUST A TOOL

IF THIS IS ON YOUR FLOOR TOMORROW... WE TOTALLY FUCKED
    (now go make me some breakfast, bitch)

the best place for funny arse t-shirts is here:

http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    anyone here heard the melbourne 17/3/95 show? or seen it?

yeah i do

its a rockin show that one!
    was aired on the radio i think back in the day

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Vookie23 wrote:

Yeah, my friend was just here from Inverell (north-west NSW) and he said he just keeps his beers in the cupboard...WTF?!?!? :eek:

But who feels like drinking beer if you're that cold????
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Yeah, my friend was just here from Inverell (north-west NSW) and he said he just keeps his beers in the cupboard...WTF?!?!? :eek:

ive got the heater on, sao paulo 05 dvd (Present Tense) on. Cascade premium in a chilled glass. i mean it doesnt get much better thatn this ( it could be november and id be at a show but still)

ZiggyStar wrote:

Me, colder the better, after a few you don't notice the cold:D

ive got the heater on, sao paulo 05 dvd (Present Tense) on. Cascade premium in a chilled glass. i mean it doesnt get much better thatn this ( it could be november and id be at a show but still)

Mmmmm.....Leigh was buying us some beers on his way home. Can't wait to sit down and crack one as soon as I get home....whenever the fuck that will be.

You know what? It was so cold in Townsville when I got home at 6ish last night that I took my boots off and thought "hmmm, I might keep my socks on for a while". :P Then I took them off an hour later.

I wish I was experiencing some real cold....where I have to wear jumpers and jackets and gloves etc!!!!
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    Sloth2 wrote:
    How are you getting to adelaide Ned?

I may be driving across to pick up a friend from Mount Gambier if you're interested

yeah that actually sounds good, havent even thought of how im going to get there! LOL! my friend is going to be with me as well so i'll talk to her about it and PM u!

cheers!
    Nadeen
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hey Nedved

Megan was saying that you bought Adelaide 2 tix and got Section C Row A!!

A few of us have the same section and row :) Very well done indeed

What seat numbers are yours? Get an idea of where we all are..

I think im seat 17

wow! not too far then!
    we got 20, 21 and 22!!
  • its not that cold at the moment but its fucking dark

its not that cold at the moment but its fucking dark
    Yeah definetly warm enough for a boags:D:D:D

Vookie23 wrote:
    Me, colder the better, after a few you don't notice the cold:D

See, I like them after a few hot hours spent in the yard doing some gardening while listening to PJ and Leigh has secretly put a few beers in the freezer and he brings them down....oh yeah!!!! GLUG GLUG GLUG GLUG....can I have another one (or six) please! :D

And I totally do what the guys in the beers ads do....rub it on my neck, head, chest etc....Leigh says "they should fucking film you for a female beer ad!!!"
  • 'right now sao paulo, right now, its time to ....KICK OUT THE JAMS MOTHER FUCKA!!'

fuck i love that

ZiggyStar wrote:

Zig let me teach you something here........

Beer can be consumed at any temp, under any circumstances and regardless of the mood of the consumer (in fact generally works better when irate).
  • GotMyLeashGotMyLeash Posts: 129
    'right now sao paulo, right now, its time to ....KICK OUT THE JAMS MOTHER FUCKA!!'

fuck i love that

I want to hear the guys play this on the Oz tour.
    Ben, the two of us need look no more

Nothing changes...torture then reward
    torture then reward...torture then reward,
    follows torture...follows reward....

This discussion has been closed.