Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Stranded wrote:
    GOOD SHOW OLD CHAP! Shit hot. Will grab details straight after landing. I'll only lose them between now and then. As for that cousin of yours, I feel a short sharp uppercut may have some effect. What the fuck was he thinking??? No offence, but he's family man. Think of the damage he's causing the name. Oh the shame of it all. haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ive offered to give him $150 if the Dragons make the Grand Final, pay for my reception seat

Just a reminder of his major fuck up
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Got me thinking about Fawlty Towers (whispers) "Don't mention the war"
    :)

haha thats the best episode!
    I'd rather be with an animal.
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Got me thinking about Fawlty Towers (whispers) "Don't mention the war"
    :)
    hehehe. Yep, this could get ugly. Maybe it's not such a good idea to go. lol. I can already see them doing the funny walk.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
    Stranded wrote:
    Get the fuck. I'm from Lansvale. No shit. i know Georges Hall. Just down the road.

Lansvale?????????/ Mate, ill go check on your old house!!!!!!!!!

Thats fucken crazy

Im just behind Bass Hill Plaza (PJ related? Heard WWS over the radio...)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Lansvale?????????/ Mate, ill go check on your old house!!!!!!!!!

Thats fucken crazy

Im just behind Bass Hill Plaza (PJ related? Heard WWS over the radio...)
    Please do check on my old house and when you do, make sure you stand well clear after lighting the fuse.
    haha thats the best episode!
    How about you PS? Where are you sitting? I'll be heading back to Kinross first, then moving to Bentley soonafter.
    750 pages peeps! Good effort.
    Im off to bed all

nice work tonight :)
  • Stranded wrote:
    How about you PS? Where are you sitting? I'll be heading back to Kinross first, then moving to Bentley soonafter.

so heres my stats for the show..... i did pretty good actually :)

melb 1 * 10C
    melb 2 * section 20 row B
    melb 3* section 8 (mikes side) row O
    adelaide 1 * 10C
    adelaide 2 * section C row A
    perth *10C (go the home town show!:))
    ozpjman wrote:
    Im off to bed all

Don't forget to lock the doors and windows Jim. ha. Later.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Im off to bed all

night James ;)
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ozpjman wrote:
    Im off to bed all

See ya champ!!!
    so heres my stats for the show..... i did pretty good actually :)

melb 1 * 10C
    adelaide 1 * 10C
    My lord. You certainly did well my friend. Wish I had my pockets full and didn't have to fork out the cash for a ticket home instead. I'll be hitting the one and only show for Perth and that's all unless something miraculous happens. I did mean where do you live in Perth though? hehe.
  • so heres my stats for the show..... i did pretty good actually :)

melb 1 * 10C
    adelaide 1 * 10C

melb 1 10C
    melb 2 section 1 row E hopefully to b upgraded...
    melb 3 section A row D
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    See ya champ!!!
    Oz Jammer, just noticed that your Join Date and number of posts don't add up. You're a serial poster. You whore !!!!! Please tell me you're at work. hahaha. That'd be sweet.
    Stranded wrote:
    Oz Jammer, just noticed that your Join Date and number of posts don't add up. You're a serial poster. You whore !!!!! Please tell me you're at work. hahaha. That'd be sweet.

No, even worse, most of the posts are when i'm at ......................... uni!! :eek:
  • Stranded wrote:
    My lord. You certainly did well my friend. Wish I had my pockets full and didn't have to fork out the cash for a ticket home instead. I'll be hitting the one and only show for Perth and that's all unless something miraculous happens. I did mean where do you live in Perth though? hehe.

lol the only reason we can justify forking out this cash is cos its our honeymoon.... otherwise we have to buy a house :(

lol do you know perth at all?

we live on Murray St in the city
  • melb 1 10C
    melb 2 section 1 row E hopefully to b upgraded...
    melb 3 section A row D

can you bring oscar?
    lol the only reason we can justify forking out this cash is cos its our honeymoon.... otherwise we have to buy a house :(

lol do you know perth at all?

we live on Murray St in the city
    Cool, I got married last week so I guess our honeymoon will start when we get to Perth. I know Murray Street, my favourite Japanese restaurant is on Murray Street, top end. This'll be my third time living in Perth. PJ related- came to terms with my PJ obsession in Perth. lol.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    No, even worse, most of the posts are when i'm at ......................... uni!! :eek:
    Even better. Government's cash. Didn't know they offered BA's in PJ. Maybe I should go back to school after all.
  • Stranded wrote:
    Cool, I got married last week so I guess our honeymoon will start when we get to Perth. I know Murray Street, my favourite Japanese restaurant is on Murray Street, top end. This'll be my third time living in Perth. PJ related- came to terms with my PJ obsession in Perth. lol.

Congrats on the wedding! :) wow i guess this whole generation of pj fans are now getting married and making more pj fans!? hehe

the japanese restaraunt near DaDa's just past the cinema's? or the one in Shafto Lane in the West end?
    Stranded wrote:
    Even better. Government's cash. Didn't know they offered BA's in PJ. Maybe I should go back to school after all.

I wish :)
    Have to settle with my Bachelor of Business until the introduction of the BA in PJ
    Congrats on the wedding! :) wow i guess this whole generation of pj fans are now getting married and making more pj fans!? hehe

the japanese restaraunt near DaDa's just past the cinema's? or the one in Shafto Lane in the West end?
    Whoah. Getting lost here. It's not, or at least wasn't in a lane, but I'll be fucked if I remeber where the cinema is. All I remember is that it's right up at the start/end towards King's Park. Also used to be a great one in Vic Park as well. Getting hungry. I miss my Jap food.
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I wish :)
    Have to settle with my Bachelor of Business until the introduction of the BA in PJ
    Ah, me smell's opportunity. Maybe with your BA in business and our mutual love of PJ, we could set up a course for those uninitated. The OZPJUNI. I'm a genius. Yes, I am.
  • Stranded wrote:
    Whoah. Getting lost here. It's not, or at least wasn't in a lane, but I'll be fucked if I remeber where the cinema is. All I remember is that it's right up at the start/end towards King's Park. Also used to be a great one in Vic Park as well. Getting hungry. I miss my Jap food.

oooohhhhhh ok..... i dont know that one? thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up the other end.

the best japanese in perth is in Claremont! always packed full of people, good food, and service with a great big japanese smile! :D
  • anyways people, i too must retire to the great land known as Futon.
    oooohhhhhh ok..... i dont know that one? thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAY up the other end.

the best japanese in perth is in Claremont! always packed full of people, good food, and service with a great big japanese smile! :D
    Ohhh, me rikey very much! Where's Claremont? Apology for the ignorance. Vic Park, start of the Albany highway is the other one if I rember correctly.
    Stranded wrote:
    Ah, me smell's opportunity. Maybe with your BA in business and our mutual love of PJ, we could set up a course for those uninitated. The OZPJUNI. I'm a genius. Yes, I am.

I'm majoring in marketing, so i can also promote this absolutely genius idea to all the universities.
    We could get Ed to hand out the degrees at graduation :)
    anyways people, i too must retire to the great land known as Futon.
    Goodnight to all Perthlings and Futonians.
    anyways people, i too must retire to the great land known as Futon.

Catch ya later!!
This discussion has been closed.