Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    no way! you can always jump in a pool and sit there, or simpley take layers of clothes off.... when you're cold, no amount of layers, hotwaterbottles, or snuggling can keep you warm....

but then, i am a reincarnated lizard.

god damn im cold! :(

Try a big open fire and a nice glass of vodka
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • StrandedStranded Posts: 183
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Same temp as Tassie, LOL, and that was probably the states Max.
    Ah I could handle that. Just had the worst and longest winter of my life. Got down to min. 20 or so. Fucking horrible. I reckon a Perth winter is going to be laughable.
    If I only knew now, what I new then.
    The Texas Leaguer smalltiming it.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Stranded wrote:
    26th Of June. What are we talking, ah 3 weeks and 6 days I believe.

But who's counting eh ;)
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Try a big open fire and a nice glass of vodka

now your talking
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Stranded wrote:
    Ah I could handle that. Just had the worst and longest winter of my life. Got down to min. 20 or so. Fucking horrible. I reckon a Perth winter is going to be laughable.

Yeah as I said before minus 11 last night, a new record since the ice age, should be a good snow season coming up. I surf and I get an icecream headache everytime I duckdive.

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Petition's just hit 1600!!

http://www.ncsis.com/pearljam
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    But who's counting eh ;)
    Counting the hours as well. Got great tickets for the Holland-Australia wogball match in Rotterdam this Sunday, so that should help ease the pain. Front section on the half way line. Were any of you lot part of the throng that went to the Greece match last week?
    Oz Jammer wrote:

Oz Jammer wrote:

just done my bit to help, expect front row tix in return, LOL, keep up the good work, hope it all comes together for you.

Stranded wrote:
    Counting the hours as well. Got great tickets for the Holland-Australia wogball match in Rotterdam this Sunday, so that should help ease the pain. Front section on the half way line. Were any of you lot part of the throng that went to the Greece match last week?

Nah. But i'm a HUGE soccer fan.
    Is there much buzz over in Holland about the Socceroos due to Guus Hiddink being the coach?
  • lol nope, not even a fire and vodka helps :(

the only thing that helps is medication to speed up my metabolism! :o
    I'd rather be with an animal.
    the only thing that helps is medication to speed up my metabolism! :o

What petrol??? LOL:D:D

Thanks guys!!
    The official HQ is in the forums on http://www.lifewasted.net
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    What petrol??? LOL:D:D

hahaha....

no
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Stranded wrote:
    Congrats, when's the big day? Maybe you can combine it with certain events already planned in November haha.

Not for a while

Late October 2007, after NRL/AFL Final Series, Bathurst, and Indy :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    hahaha....

no

Will be soon more expensive than vodka anyway!

Oz Jammer wrote:
    Nah. But i'm a HUGE soccer fan.
    Is there much buzz over in Holland about the Socceroos due to Guus Hiddink being the coach?
    A HUGE buzz. Everyone's expecting him to do well. They've got 4 coaches in the WC finals. Leo Beenhakker managed to even get Trinidad and Tobago through somehow! I hear the 2 Aussie Footy Shows are going to broadcast simultaniously from germany during the first week of the tournament. Might be worth me trying to get tickets seeing as Berlin is only about 5 hours drive from here.
    Oz Jammer wrote:

Just signed 1603 and 1604 for my mates who are coming to Syd, Mel and Bris :)

My sig is at 129
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Not for a while

ha ha. gotta get the priorites right hey? PM.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Not for a while

good to see you got your priorities sorted, LOL, get planning though it's going to come round bloody quick, and a word of advise don't write your speach the night before, LOL

Stranded wrote:
    A HUGE buzz. Everyone's expecting him to do well. They've got 4 coaches in the WC finals. Leo Beenhakker managed to even get Trinidad and Tobago through somehow! I hear the 2 Aussie Footy Shows are going to broadcast simultaniously from germany during the first week of the tournament. Might be worth me trying to get tickets seeing as Berlin is only about 5 hours drive from here.

Dick Advocaat's there aswell with Korea, I think.
    The Footy Show will be something special. Matty Johns is gonna cause some shit, especially if Sammy Newman is there.
    Hey Jim, where are you from in Sydney anyway? I'm a Sydney boy, but I won't say from where until you tell me first. lol.
    ozpjman wrote:
    Just signed 1603 and 1604 for my mates who are coming to Syd, Mel and Bris :)

My sig is at 129

Thanks
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Dick Advocaat's there aswell with Korea, I think.
    The Footy Show will be something special. Matty Johns is gonna cause some shit, especially if Sammy Newman is there.
    Yeah, Dick's there. He was at least looking like the replacement for Guus the last I heard. Not sure what happened there. Could only be a good thing. As for the footy show, christ, can only imagine that lot amongst the Germans. Take cover, the WWII jokes are coming around again. Arrrgggghhh.
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Will be soon more expensive than vodka anyway!

yeah you're not wrong!

lol at least $40 worth of tabs lasts me 100 days..... lucky if $40 lasts the car a week!
    Vookie23 wrote:
    good to see you got your priorities sorted, LOL, get planning though it's going to come round bloody quick, and a word of advise don't write your speach the night before, LOL

Stranded, PM's sent mate :)

Priorities MUST be sorted!!!

My fucked up cousin is having his wedding on Sunday 1st October - GRAND FUCKING FINAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

This behaviour is not on!!!!

Speeches, drunk improvisations I think, hehe

as Stone says "Nothing like a little improv" :D
    Stranded wrote:
    Yeah, Dick's there. He was at least looking like the replacement for Guus the last I heard. Not sure what happened there. Could only be a good thing. As for the footy show, christ, can only imagine that lot amongst the Germans. Take cover, the WWII jokes are coming around again. Arrrgggghhh.

Got me thinking about Fawlty Towers (whispers) "Don't mention the war"
    :)
    Stranded wrote:
    Hey Jim, where are you from in Sydney anyway? I'm a Sydney boy, but I won't say from where until you tell me first. lol.

From the picturesque South West of Sydney hehehe

I live near Bankstown, called Georges Hall.

No-one knows Georges Hall, but EVERYONE knows Bankstown :)
    ozpjman wrote:
    Stranded, PM's sent mate :)

Priorities MUST be sorted!!!

My fucked up cousin is having his wedding on Sunday 1st October - GRAND FUCKING FINAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!

This behaviour is not on!!!!

Speeches, drunk improvisations I think, hehe

as Stone says "Nothing like a little improv" :D
    GOOD SHOW OLD CHAP! Shit hot. Will grab details straight after landing. I'll only lose them between now and then. As for that cousin of yours, I feel a short sharp uppercut may have some effect. What the fuck was he thinking??? No offence, but he's family man. Think of the damage he's causing the name. Oh the shame of it all. haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    ozpjman wrote:
    From the picturesque South West of Sydney hehehe

I live near Bankstown, called Georges Hall.

No-one knows Georges Hall, but EVERYONE knows Bankstown :)
    Get the fuck. I'm from Lansvale. No shit. i know Georges Hall. Just down the road.
This discussion has been closed.