Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• LMAO!! no one! He's lying.

I like Dakota but i think i rather Nekoda :) ...for now

name deffinatley suits the dog
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    [size=+5]oh my god i got 100% in footy tips[/size]

: eek : : eek : : eek : : eek : : eek :

i had to! argh! yeh im gone now
    Stella forgot how to eek?

EEK! :eek:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • thanks Wasted :)

Stella is n:eek:t all:eek:wed t:eek: :eek: until the b:eek:ys get here in N:eek:vember :eek: silly huh:eek: its just n:eek:t the same with:eek:ut the :eek: 's
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953

Stella is n:eek:t all:eek:wed t:eek: :eek: until the b:eek:ys get here in N:eek:vember :eek: silly huh:eek: its just n:eek:t the same with:eek:ut the :eek: 's

N:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • LMAO :rolleyes:

The Boys would be proud if they knew she was doing it all for them!!
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    [size=+5]oh my god i got 100% in footy tips[/size]

: eek : : eek : : eek : : eek : : eek :

i had to! argh! yeh im gone now
    Awesome, do you have to pick a points margin??
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Night guys

chat to you all tomorrow...if i dont spend the whole day with the puppies!!
    Keep On Rockin :D:D
  • pazmanpazman Posts: 197
    Has ANYONE in Australia received their pre-ordered copy of Pearl Jam with bootleg???????

It has been a month since release!!!!!!!!

Just a little impatient
    I had it all once I gave it back
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    pazman wrote:
    Has ANYONE in Australia received their pre-ordered copy of Pearl Jam with bootleg???????

It has been a month since release!!!!!!!!

Just a little impatient

Yep
    Got mine last week.
    It's fucking awesome!!!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    damn you Andy :mad: your going down ya O.C rumor spreader!

I've heard that marrisa dies as well. it's in a future ep that hasn't aired in america yet.

Oh and to tie all the Husky talk into being on topic...

The University Of Washington's mascot is a husky. Now the University Of Washington is located in Seattle, and we all know who comes from Seattle right?

http://gohuskies.cstv.com/

Oh and by the way i've been to UW, it's massive, they got this big arse stadium, Go Dawgs!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Washington is located in Seattle, and we all know who comes from Seattle right?

Bill Gates???
    ;)
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    as if you got 100% in all ur footy tips stella, i forgot to put them in (doh)

has anyone got the boston 2 show with leash? how does it sound?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Night guys

chat to you all tomorrow...if i dont spend the whole day with the puppies!!
    Keep On Rockin :D:D

Tig, did you get puppies?????? :D

Has everyone received their Brisbane 2 tickets from Ticketek? I haven't??? :(
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    ZiggyStar wrote:

yeah got mine friday, now they are locked up where no one will ever find them and i'm sure i'll forget where they are by the time november comes round
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Awesome, do you have to pick a points margin??

only for the first game of round, i was under a goal off the margin :o

i dunno where to leave my tix til november
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    stella thats means you picked the tigers to beat the mighty cats!!! we are not so mighty right now though...
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    iv been in mt gambier since friday morning. did i miss anything?

how did people go with their adelaide tix?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

the majority got good to great seats it was great.. easy this time around for sure.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Tig, did you get puppies?????? :D

Zig I GOT A PUPPY!!!!

well not just yet :) I went and saw them today and OMG they are just beautiful! The one we are getting is 9 weeks old and he's just adorable. She also had a litter drop 3 days ago and they are the cuest little things ever! They look like guinea pigs! So we are gonna pick him up on the 12th June. Im going to Bali this SUdnay for a week so i didnt want him being in a place all by himself when Andy is at work. It cant come soon enough!! So ansy and I are torn between Asher and Nekoda. Andy's not overly keen on Nekoda...I think Asher would suit him though....his name now is Toffee, so i hope we dont confuse him too much when we start calling him something different. he is sooooo cute! I cant wait!!

OT - Jim money will be in at the end of the week my friend...thanks for hanging on to em for me :)
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Is lifewasted forum down?

Anyway, just wanted to advertise my tickets again. Does anyone need 2 tickets to Adelaide 2, Section B, Row H?
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    UNDONE*21 wrote:

Hey mate

Got my Adelaide 2 ticket...

Is Section C Row A any good?
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    bazzer wrote:
    Is lifewasted forum down?

Yeah it's been fucked the last couple days, it was up for a while last night, the boys are trying to sort it
    ozpjman wrote:
    Hey mate

sensational!

Hi All

Tig, thanks for the heads up with the cash, seriously no hurry, but whenever is fine. Congrats on the Husky as well!!!! :) What a year for you !

Also, just thought i'd pass onto everyone the following news:

Just when I thought that I couldnt spend any more money this month, (PJ shows and Soccer World Cup tickets/airlines etc) my girlfriend accepted my wedding proposal so I couldnt get a refund back on the ring I bought her :)

So yes, in short, on Saturday night, I got engaged to my girlfriend of over 5 and a half years :)

Pj Related? She let me listen to New Years Eve CD without interruption on the way home hehe :)
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hey mate

Jim Jim Jim......such a modest man.......NOW SHUTUP ALREADY YA BIG SHOWOFF!!! :D:D:D

mulla...this week...thurs/frid.....ching ching :)
    ...and if I knew how to type other smileys I would :):):):):)

help here is appreciated :):):):):):)
    Zig I GOT A PUPPY!!!!

well not just yet :) I went and saw them today and OMG they are just beautiful! The one we are getting is 9 weeks old and he's just adorable. She also had a litter drop 3 days ago and they are the cuest little things ever! They look like guinea pigs! So we are gonna pick him up on the 12th June. Im going to Bali this SUdnay for a week so i didnt want him being in a place all by himself when Andy is at work. It cant come soon enough!! So ansy and I are torn between Asher and Nekoda. Andy's not overly keen on Nekoda...I think Asher would suit him though....his name now is Toffee, so i hope we dont confuse him too much when we start calling him something different. he is sooooo cute! I cant wait!!

OT - Jim money will be in at the end of the week my friend...thanks for hanging on to em for me :)

thats great news Tig, told you Asher was a good name, lol:D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • [size=+5]Congratulations!![/size]

Jim that is fuckin excellent !!!! Im so Happy for you both! Dude, that is brilliant! awww, and what a gril letting you listen to NYE cd on the way home! Shes a keeper! :D:D:D:D so stoked for you two :)
    ozpjman wrote:
    ...and if I knew how to type other smileys I would :):):):):)

help here is appreciated :):):):):):)

The best way I learnt was to hit the quote button and then check how the ohters do them, hope this makes sense

• Vookie23 wrote:
    thats great news Tig, told you Asher was a good name, lol:D

Thanks Rick :) yeah, Asher is cool and the more i think about it the more i like...still liking Nekoda though.....but asher seems to fit him more now i have seen him :)
    I cant wait!
This discussion has been closed.