Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    but i need to cut down on the whoring :p

whha? thats not like you stella, you gotta keep the post-whoring spirit!
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • lol! aw maybe in the hols :D

night :) 2006 :D

Nite Stella...Keep On Rockin to the Guac babe :) :eek:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ChelleChelle Posts: 8
    BORIS!! thats brilliant!! Welcome to our humble home Chelle! :) its great to see another Taswegian about the boards....the others two headed freaks will love you!!

I am so jokin......my other half is Taswegian and the scars have nearly healed! ;)

A friend had a huskie he called it Kirov. Kristov is also good... i want a new cat to call "Absolute" (i do like my vodka) i have picked a name for my chihuahua i want to call him Sanchez
  • had a quick squiz thru the family tree but the names dont really grab me that much. dammit this is gonna be hard!
    Boom is so Easy....:)

If u like boom go with it i ended up with a ten name short list and went with the original name i chose Oscar he's a dogue de bordeaux (french mastiff)
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    they probably have you in mind for future management!
    thats sorta what they said.. but not that straight-foward. i probably will be full time soon too. i have been doing service for a few years now, its a bit confusing to change so suddently though. I feel a bit lost..
    what tix numbers did you get Chelle?? you should have a section and a row?
    ANd what a Fuckin Great gig to start it off with girl!! ROCK ON!

no club to post....any old whore can come in here....cant we Stella ;):p

tix are section S9b row AT.
    I am pretty excited if you had not worked that out from the blog i lined up for my tix in launceston about 45 min befor and i am glad i did like 20 people lined up behind me :) i was first
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    BORIS!! thats brilliant!! Welcome to our humble home Chelle! :) its great to see another Taswegian about the boards....the others two headed freaks will love you!!

I am so jokin......my other half is Taswegian and the scars have nearly healed! ;)

Ha Ha very funny Trudie, NOT!!!!!!! I went to uni on the mainland and some of the serious questions I got asked would blow your mind, like do you have a different currency down there, is there surf in Tassie? But seriously welcome Chelle!
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    Vookie23 wrote:
    do you have a different currency down there?
    hahha :)
    Murder wrote:
    No no, anyone can post and you can become a member by just asking pappas. first post on thread, and he will add you. :)

20th row should be a pretty good view! hopefully you are tall though!

I am a bit short so i was going to wear my boots... they have 6 inch soles so that should help with the height
    Murder wrote:
    hahha :)

Seriously!!! I used to tell people we stopped of at King Is on the way over and put our other head in a storage locker and exchanged our rocks for mainland money. I think some people thought I was serious :D

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Seriously!!! I used to tell people we stopped of at King Is on the way over and put our other head in a storage locker and exchanged our rocks for mainland money. I think some people thought I was serious :D
    LOL

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • If u like boom go with it i ended up with a ten name short list and went with the original name i chose Oscar he's a dogue de bordeaux (french mastiff)

Love those dogs....have a few names i just found...kinda the best of the hundreds i just went through
    Seth meaning Dazzle
    Vidar meaning Warrior
    Zeus
    Asher meaning happy and blessed
    Ezra
    Jada
    Nekoda meaning Marked

I think i like Nekoda so far.....sure it will change when i finish my list of a bazillion names!!

Thats Great Wade!! Go you good thing!
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Ha Ha very funny Trudie, NOT!!!!!!! I went to uni on the mainland and some of the serious questions I got asked would blow your mind, like do you have a different currency down there, is there surf in Tassie? But seriously welcome Chelle!

OMG :eek: honestly...that is just fuckin stupid.....sorry Rick...hope i didnt offend :o
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    10 character rule is GONE : eek :

wow!
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • Love those dogs....have a few names i just found...kinda the best of the hundreds i just went through
    Seth meaning Dazzle
    Vidar meaning Warrior
    Zeus
    Ezra
    Jada
    Nekoda meaning Marked

I think i like Nekoda so far.....sure it will change when i finish my list of a bazillion names!!

what about dakoda or dakota i think a member of pj had a dog named this showed up on one of the abums ahh fuck it wich 1 i know 1 of u out there will know it

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Love those dogs....have a few names i just found...kinda the best of the hundreds i just went through
    Seth meaning Dazzle
    Vidar meaning Warrior
    Zeus
    Ezra
    Jada
    Nekoda meaning Marked

If i was narrowing down from these Id scrap:

zues: bah, no good.
    Jada: sounds too made up
    Seth: saying this word always makes me thirsty.

:D.. now ill feel bad if you decide one of these names haha.
    OMG :eek: honestly...that is just fuckin stupid.....sorry Rick...hope i didnt offend :o

NO NO not at all, knew I should have put a LOL in there somewhere, Like the name Asher too.

• cant find my copy..... :( cant wait for the next edition...should be due to go to press next month.....should get to us in about ummm......a while ;)
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    NO NO not at all, knew I should have put a LOL in there somewhere, Like the name Asher too.

I know your cool my friend...i still feel abit mean when i make tassie jokes....guess im used to hanging shit on Andy :)

Asher is cool huh....im at Asher, Nekoda..like Ezra..bit girly for a boy though...must find more.

sneaks out to name lists

got Tafari meaning he who inspires and Zuri meaning beautiful
    cant find my copy..... :( cant wait for the next edition...should be due to go to press next month.....should get to us in about ummm......a while ;)

seriously though tig...she does die
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • seriously though tig...she does die

dude....stop it....i have a friend who has all the eps up to now and she didnt tell me that....:mad: stop it!

[size=+5] Pearl Jam I Love You [/size]
    dude....stop it....i have a friend who has all the eps up to now and she didnt tell me that....:mad: stop it!

[size=+5] Pearl Jam I Love You [/size]

hahahahaha

yeh anyways, she dies.....or does she?

goodnight!
  • damn you Andy :mad: your going down ya O.C rumor spreader!

maybe i could call him Abbruzzese :D
  • hey vook wich pj album mentioned a dogs name in the credits and was the dogs name dakota or dakoda

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • damn you Andy :mad: your going down ya O.C rumor spreader!

maybe i could call him Abbruzzese :D

who dies when i want to torement my misses and her sister

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    hey vook wich pj album mentioned a dogs name in the credits and was the dogs name dakota or dakoda
    BINAURAL, and at the start of rival is where you can hear it. and just looking at my binaural book which was for some reason in reach, its dakota.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    [size=+5]oh my god i got 100% in footy tips[/size]

: eek : : eek : : eek : : eek : : eek :

i had to! argh! yeh im gone now
    wah
  • who dies when i want to torement my misses and her sister

LMAO!! no one! He's lying.

I like Dakota but i think i rather Nekoda :) ...for now
  • Murder wrote:
    BINAURAL, and at the start of rival is where you can hear it. and just looking at my binaural book which was for some reason in reach, its dakota.

thanks i can stop searching no code now i think the dogs tooth polaroid was throwing me..

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • [size=+5]oh my god i got 100% in footy tips[/size]

: eek : : eek : : eek : : eek : : eek :

i had to! argh! yeh im gone now

!!!The Girls Rock!! Take that Rhys :D:D
This discussion has been closed.