Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    should i be happy with row d section B for adelaide 2? or should i make it my mission to seek out a better spot? I mean id want just as good a spot for the second night as the first, right?

a b c d...

if ur not happy with row 4 dude then its just not RADELAIDE :D great seat :)
    wah
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    a b c d...

if ur not happy with row 4 dude then its just not RADELAIDE :D great seat :)

for real? but i wanna see mikey!!! i mean stones the coolest but hes not the greatest showman (aside from the duck walk and plaid pants).

Thank you for your comments though, made me feel better. :) How did u go with yours?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    [size=+5]DROP ALIVE IN BRISBANE 2006[/size]
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    FUCK....missed it again!!!! :mad: Fucking stupid client in reception -- AGAIN!!!! Why do my clients always come in or ring at the most inappropriate times????

Just to piss you off!

Same here. My phine may not ring for an hour or so then within 10 mins Ill get 5 or 6 calls from different people (mostly indians) at the tax office all wanting something 'urgently'. They ring back an hour later and say "I haven't heard back from you yet" Impatient fucks!!!!

I swear they all sit at the other end and say 'alright after 3 everyone dial his number'

Sorry - one of those days.

I have 8 PJ tickets between my arse and the chair which arrived today! SWEEEET. Pity they're crap seats but hey.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    DonJon wrote:
    I have 8 PJ tickets between my arse and the chair which arrived today! SWEEEET. Pity they're crap seats but hey.

Maybe in your arse is not the best place to keep your tickets, they'll get all stinky
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    for real? but i wanna see mikey!!! i mean stones the coolest but hes not the greatest showman (aside from the duck walk and plaid pants).

Thank you for your comments though, made me feel better. :) How did u go with yours?

LOL! :D

i got row 6 SD... kinda an aisle seat b4 section c starts, so between mike and ed is good! :)
    wah
    Maybe in your arse is not the best place to keep your tickets, they'll get all stinky

Least if anyone tries to steal them they'll think twice hey.

Mental note - dont change undies for a few days
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    aww now i sound like a whinging fool for complaining about GOOD seats! bah! i apologise. thanks again for the reassurance :)
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    DonJon wrote:
    Howdy all. Hope everyone had a good weekend.

I finally finished downloading my Albany boot (took about 2 weeks) then I go into the tech area and the first thing I read is "only download FLAC files if you are a computer nerd" GREAT!

Not asking for a walkthrough here but has anyone done it before and was it pretty straight forward? Just piece of mind I guess.

yeah, it seems like flac is overrated, but there's an interesting thing - of you did d/l the flac - that you can do with Nero 6 and that's tweak the .wav files to sound better! i don't have that Nero unfortunately.

to convert the flac files to wav, i use db power amp converter, though i can't for the life of me remember where i got it. might be a free download somewhere..

anyway, i d/l Boston2 flac and it didn't take long at all, though i've got a cable connection. sound doesn't seem to be as good as the 2003 boots, but still great. just wish i could tweak the files... there's a thread in the basecamp section discussing it.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

UNDONE*21 wrote:
    aww now i sound like a whinging fool for complaining about GOOD seats! bah! i apologise. thanks again for the reassurance :)

nah ya dont! :D i assure you wherever you sit radelaide will deliver :o lol

you'll be a few rows back from the pres... throw stuff at him for me hahaha :D
    wah
  • Zig I GOT A PUPPY!!!!

well not just yet :) I went and saw them today and OMG they are just beautiful! The one we are getting is 9 weeks old and he's just adorable. She also had a litter drop 3 days ago and they are the cuest little things ever! They look like guinea pigs! So we are gonna pick him up on the 12th June. Im going to Bali this SUdnay for a week so i didnt want him being in a place all by himself when Andy is at work. It cant come soon enough!! So ansy and I are torn between Asher and Nekoda. Andy's not overly keen on Nekoda...I think Asher would suit him though....his name now is Toffee, so i hope we dont confuse him too much when we start calling him something different. he is sooooo cute! I cant wait!!
    :)

YAYE!!!!! thats so good Tig!! hehe you'll have a ball!

is the breeder nice?

good news chicky! :D

peace
    megan
    I'd rather be with an animal.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hi All

Tig, thanks for the heads up with the cash, seriously no hurry, but whenever is fine. Congrats on the Husky as well!!!! :) What a year for you !

Also, just thought i'd pass onto everyone the following news:

Just when I thought that I couldnt spend any more money this month, (PJ shows and Soccer World Cup tickets/airlines etc) my girlfriend accepted my wedding proposal so I couldnt get a refund back on the ring I bought her :)

So yes, in short, on Saturday night, I got engaged to my girlfriend of over 5 and a half years :)

Pj Related? She let me listen to New Years Eve CD without interruption on the way home hehe :)

WOW!!! cool!! congrats! so when's the big day?

looks like joel and i will be sitting next to you at adelaide 2 ;)

go team!
    heyjose wrote:
    yeah, it seems like flac is overrated, but there's an interesting thing - of you did d/l the flac - that you can do with Nero 6 and that's tweak the .wav files to sound better! i don't have that Nero unfortunately.

to convert the flac files to wav, i use db power amp converter, though i can't for the life of me remember where i got it. might be a free download somewhere..

anyway, i d/l Boston2 flac and it didn't take long at all, though i've got a cable connection. sound doesn't seem to be as good as the 2003 boots, but still great. just wish i could tweak the files... there's a thread in the basecamp section discussing it.

Yeah sweet I got Nero 6. Looks like Ill be doing a bit of trial and error work this arvo.

Might just stick to MP3s next time. Thanks for the response Jose
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    you'll be a few rows back from the pres... throw stuff at him for me hahaha :D
    ill bring plenty of ammo to throw back from my position [size=+6]IN THE FRONT ROW! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahahaha[/size]

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    you suck pres!!!! you just wait til i get my visa bill :D

2006 :D:D:D
    wah
  • fuck! how many of us got Section C row A!!!!

this is going to be tops!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    WOW!!! cool!! congrats! so when's the big day?

looks like joel and i will be sitting next to you at adelaide 2 ;)

go team!

Thankyou kindly :)

We're looking at late October 2007, got a couple of places in mind - ill rephrase that. My fiance (Coral) has a few places in mind, and when she, her parents, and my parents decide whats happening they'll send me an invitation :D

Can we divulge seat numbers? I dont really see an issue with that??? See hoe close we all are...
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
    See the new thread started about Adelaide 2 being cancelled????

Had a look on Ticketek, and while tickets are still for sale, there are an absolute SHITLOAD left.

Just brought up Section 7 Row B. And the floor there is the back section left.

Needless to say, i am a little concerned about Adelaide 2 not selling out and being cancelled...
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Thankyou kindly :)

We're looking at late October 2007, got a couple of places in mind - ill rephrase that. My fiance (Coral) has a few places in mind, and when she, her parents, and my parents decide whats happening they'll send me an invitation :D

Can we divulge seat numbers? I dont really see an issue with that??? See hoe close we all are...

haha! i take it you're not getting much of a say in your day then!? haha joel and i had everything planned before we told the folks, so they couldnt take over... my dad is PISSED OFF but fuck him, he had his day.

as for the seat numbers, lol id like to know where abouts we're sitting too... Nadeen (Nedved) has the tickets in her hot little hands so until i talk to her next, im affraid i cant answer that question :o

Whiteny Houston?? it sounds like you should at least take controll over the music for the day ;)

anyways have fun organising... and dont let things get too out of hand ;)

congrats Coral! enjoy the extra attention while it lasts! haha

peace
    megan
    ozpjman wrote:

Had a look on Ticketek, and while tickets are still for sale, there are an absolute SHITLOAD left.

That thread was made a few days ago after the guy saw that after the presale it said "Tickets for this event are no longer on sale" and i think he got a head rush and thought that ment it was cancelled when only the presale had ended. I don't see Rad 2 getting cancelled.
    haha! i take it you're not getting much of a say in your day then!? haha joel and i had everything planned before we told the folks, so they couldnt take over... my dad is PISSED OFF but fuck him, he had his day.

as for the seat numbers, lol id like to know where abouts we're sitting too... Nadeen (Nedved) has the tickets in her hot little hands so until i talk to her next, im affraid i cant answer that question :o

Whiteny Houston?? it sounds like you should at least take controll over the music for the day ;)

anyways have fun organising... and dont let things get too out of hand ;)

congrats Coral! enjoy the extra attention while it lasts! haha

peace
    megan

Hey Megan

As far as Whitney Houston goes, I let her have that in return that I plan every other song :D:D:D

Thats whywe'll be saying bye to everyone while Closing Time and RITFW is blasted over the speakers.

Ill share this here as well, im sure we've all experienced something like this:

I used to have this dream that as RITFW started while I was saying bye to everyone, that the CD would skip, and just have to be stopped. It was at that point that Coral had organised the CD to stop deliberately, and that Pearl Jam were set up behind a curtain (somehow a stage made its way into the reception hall...) andthy play RITfW live for me!!!

Pretty fucked up dream, but hey, we can all dream right??
  • ozpjman wrote:

Just brought up Section 7 Row B. And the floor there is the back section left.

Needless to say, i am a little concerned about Adelaide 2 not selling out and being cancelled...

yeah but dont forget that it has 6 months to sell.... have faith, it will happen...

that thread was started at the end of the ticketek pre-sale. when the pre-sale ended, people interpreted that as meaning the show had been cancelled... but tickets still went on sale as normal the next day.
    yeah but dont forget that it has 6 months to sell.... have faith, it will happen...

that thread was started at the end of the ticketek pre-sale. when the pre-sale ended, people interpreted that as meaning the show had been cancelled... but tickets still went on sale as normal the next day.

Well thats a relief...

Ill be fucked if im giving back my ticket
    ozpjman wrote:
    I used to have this dream that as RITFW started while I was saying bye to everyone, that the CD would skip, and just have to be stopped. It was at that point that Coral had organised the CD to stop deliberately, and that Pearl Jam were set up behind a curtain (somehow a stage made its way into the reception hall...) andthy play RITfW live for me!!!

Well, the only PJ related dream i ever had was i was at some concert thing at school and i get up and start playing "History Never Repeats" by the Enz and i sing the 1st verse then some how i organised ed to come out and sing the 2nd verse then finish the song with me, and all the kids at school went hell fucking crazy when ed walks out.
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Hey Megan

As far as Whitney Houston goes, I let her have that in return that I plan every other song :D:D:D

Thats whywe'll be saying bye to everyone while Closing Time and RITFW is blasted over the speakers.

Ill share this here as well, im sure we've all experienced something like this:

haha, actually ive had a dream not too different from that...

joel always used to sing No Way to me... and since then, ive always had this dream that PJ and i suprise joel and play it at our wedding... me and ed singing the song to joel together... hehe

"i just want someone to be there for......................................me" ;)

fair enough... Whitney for the rest of the song selection seems like a pretty fair trade off! what will she be walking down the aisle to? ;)
    haha, actually ive had a dream not too different from that...

joel always used to sing No Way to me... and since then, ive always had this dream that PJ and i suprise joel and play it at our wedding... me and ed singing the song to joel together... hehe

"i just want someone to be there for......................................me" ;)

fair enough... Whitney for the rest of the song selection seems like a pretty fair trade off! what will she be walking down the aisle to? ;)

A nice dream that one, great song as well, hope they play that live in OZ...

Now there's something I hadn't thought of.

How bout Highway to Hell, Road to Nowhere, hehe

Any thoughts??? The traditional aisle song (we all know it) seems slightly outdated to me, but thats just me, obviously alot of people have it and like it and thats great :)

That's almost exactly what i said a few posts earlier, man that's freaky we must of been typing that at almost the same time
  • haha... yeah id thought about playing Highway to Hell at least once during the day! haha...

lol i think "achey breaky heart" is probably the WORST song that you could play though!

or what about "who let the dogs out?"

or that "animal song" by the bloodhound gang?
    "you and me baby we aint nothing but mammal, so lets do it like they do on the discovery channel......."

o the possibilities!
  • ChelleChelle Posts: 8
    Does anyone have any Pearl Jam tattoos? or any designs/ideas for one? we (mum, sister and me) are planning on getting one to commemorate seeing our first pearl jam show in Brisbane I would greatly appreciate any ideas... :)

Thanks
    Chelle
    go to this site it's gots heaps of PJ tatts

http://www.tattooedeverything.com/
This discussion has been closed.