Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    [size=+5]Congratulations!![/size]

Jim that is fuckin excellent !!!! Im so Happy for you both! Dude, that is brilliant! awww, and what a gril letting you listen to NYE cd on the way home! Shes a keeper! :D:D:D:D so stoked for you two :)

Thankyou very much :D:D:D:D

Needless to say we are both very excited, as are the family.

Now the planning begins - the fun stuff...
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • :eek:
    :)
    :D
    ;)
    :p
    :o
    :rolleyes:
    :confused:
    :mad:

quote me Jim and you will see the commands in the quote :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    Vookie23 wrote:
    The best way I learnt was to hit the quote button and then check how the ohters do them, hope this makes sense

Cheers, works

Thanks for that
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    ozpjman wrote:
    Pj Related? She let me listen to New Years Eve CD without interruption on the way home hehe :)

The very warmest of congratulations to you both, looks like one good turn deserves another, all the best to you two in your life together
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    :eek:
    :)
    :D
    ;)
    :p
    :o
    :rolleyes:
    :confused:
    :mad:

quote me Jim and you will see the commands in the quote :)

Thanks again,

Im such an amateur :rolleyes:
  • ozpjman wrote:
    Thankyou very much :D:D:D:D

Needless to say we are both very excited, as are the family.

Now the planning begins - the fun stuff...

The planning ...yes....i have started my planning...got the reception booked....and thats it....im so bla-zae (sp) about it, its gonna be a rush in the end to organise.....and cos im getting married back home in Vic, its fuckin hard to organize shit!

I do know that Thin Air will be played at some stage during the night:D
    Vookie23 wrote:
    The very warmest of congratulations to you both, looks like one good turn deserves another, all the best to you two in your life together

Thankyou kindly, it means a lot coming from my forum friends :)
    The planning ...yes....i have started my planning...got the reception booked....and thats it....im so bla-zae (sp) about it, its gonna be a rush in the end to organise.....and cos im getting married back home in Vic, its fuckin hard to organize shit!

I do know that Thin Air will be played at some stage during the night:D

The music is my department :D

Ive had some time to think about it:

Walking into Good Times by Jimmy Barnes & INXS

Not sure what the dance will be - fiance mentioned Whitney Houston and someone else.... (No idea)

And leaving to Closing Time by Semisonic, and RITFW, noice
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hello ladies and gents in a short while i will have every family guy episode haha
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • RITFW is a given :)

Whitney and........Enrique, could i have this kiss??
    http://www.whitney-fan.com/music/lyrics/alpha.shtml (i googled that to btw....used to love whitney back in the day but Enrique makes me want to vomit)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    hello ladies and gents in a short while i will have every family guy episode haha

yeah i saw that the season 4 dvd comes out some time, i'll have to pick that up, and the American Dad season 1 dvd
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • hello ladies and gents in a short while i will have every family guy episode haha

which one you got left to get Tom?? Andy has em all too....i think...may be missing 2 or 3 eps.

PEARL JAM ROCK...i have been a little offtopic lately :(
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Now thats a great show Tom
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
    RITFW is a given :)

Whitney and........Enrique, could i have this kiss??
    http://www.whitney-fan.com/music/lyrics/alpha.shtml (i googled that to btw....used to love whitney back in the day but Enrique makes me want to vomit)

Thats the one!!

Love your googling Tig :)
    yeah i saw that the season 4 dvd comes out some time, i'll have to pick that up, and the American Dad season 1 dvd

yeah but i dont think it is the complete series 4. i think its the first 13 episodes.

so im gonna wait till i can get a complete series 4.

• Cheers Jim :p

Got the discs today Tom :) Thankyou so much....bit pissed the BENQ's didnt burn...weird.they are a pretty good brand....well, were :)
    Cheers Mate, You Are The Best Damn Aussie Jam Spreader Ever!
    which one you got left to get Tom?? Andy has em all too....i think...may be missing 2 or 3 eps.

PEARL JAM ROCK...i have been a little offtopic lately :(

i have yet to get series 4 episodes 11 and 13 (they are downloading now) they were quite hard to find, i wanted a particular rip of them.

i had them before but my hard drive crashed. stewie rocks i suggest you watch series 4 episode 8 - 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter it is hilarious the part where they all throw up had me in stitches it was seriously hurting

Vookie23 wrote:
    Now thats a great show Tom

isnt it the best, if ya want i can burn all them for ya. itll help distract you from study ;)

i suggest you watch series 4 episode 8 - 8 Simple Rules for Buying My Teenage Daughter it is hilarious the part where they all throw up had me in stitches it was seriously hurting

Yeah fucking funny. I'm gonna buy the My name is Earl DVD when it comes out in america, they have a bonus animated Earl/Family Guy crossover episode
    Cheers Jim :p

Got the discs today Tom :) Thankyou so much....bit pissed the BENQ's didnt burn...weird.they are a pretty good brand....well, were :)
    Cheers Mate, You Are The Best Damn Aussie Jam Spreader Ever!

glad you got them alright, i sent a package to queensland the same day and they arrived in brissie on thursday... wierd

Oh well, i'm out, the boss is on my arse to do some work. which i guess i should seeing as i've been sitting on this thing since 10.

See ya.

EDIT and damit it's only 20 posts till 11,000. good luck fuckers, i might sneak back and snipe your arses!
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    CONGRATS OZPJMAN...!!!!!! :D:D

And you too Tig on your puppy! :)

Why are you going to Bali without Andy????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • glad you got them alright, i sent a package to queensland the same day and they arrived in brissie on thursday... wierd

they may have got here on Friday....i didnt check it on Friday. but yes, auspost has strange delivery times.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    CONGRATS OZPJMAN...!!!!!! :D:D

And you too Tig on your puppy! :)

Why are you going to Bali without Andy????

Thanks Sus :)
    Im going there for a work Conference called the "School of Hard Rocks 101" :D sounds cool huh. Staying at the Bali Hard Rock Hotel...OMG it is beautiful!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    is anyone else having trouble accessing lifewasted.net

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Thanks Sus :)
    Im going there for a work Conference called the "School of Hard Rocks 101" :D sounds cool huh. Staying at the Bali Hard Rock Hotel...OMG it is beautiful!

Cool!!! A whole week off hey! Oh I can't wait for a real holiday! I've had about 5 weeks off since 1999....and the longest periods were one 2 week stretch (2001) and one 10 day stretch (Xmas 2005)....the other days were a day or two here and there. I can't even imagine having 4 weeks off in a row! That would be absolute Heaven!

Be safe in Bali!!!! Any loud bangs -- RUUUUN!!!!!!!! ;)
  • Pappas wrote:
    is anyone else having trouble accessing lifewasted.net

they have been having a few issues for the last week i think :( damn technology!
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    this is my mile-stone 10986 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so it seams that the LEASH is just dropped casually!!!!!! pretty cool:cool:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Cool!!! A whole week off hey! Oh I can't wait for a real holiday! I've had about 5 weeks off since 1999....and the longest periods were one 2 week stretch (2001) and one 10 day stretch (Xmas 2005)....the other days were a day or two here and there. I can't even imagine having 4 weeks off in a row! That would be absolute Heaven!

Be safe in Bali!!!! Any loud bangs -- RUUUUN!!!!!!!! ;)

Its gonna be full on though! COnference every day from about 8.30am to 5pm on 2 nights, all the others till about 9pm...plus all the drinking in between...damn its gonna be hell.

and im takin my boogie board so if i hear any loud bangs i can shield myself ;););)
    this is my mile-stone 10986 woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so it seams that the LEASH is just dropped casually!!!!!! pretty cool:cool:

You're 10,988 on mine???
This discussion has been closed.