Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    yeah, i'm not that stupid

Don't worry I am, and I do care about the lifewasted forum too, just don't get round to posting much in there. And believe me you don't want to hear the music, you will be scarred.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Thats great news Trudie, great pics, don't know about the music on the website though:D

music sounds like a video game cross a funeral service.
    very intilegent looking dogs though!!
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Original would be an understatement, do you have any plans for the huskies? have a friend in NSW that sled races hers.

nah...i just wanna hug him and play with him all day. I dont think with my line of work that i will be able to participate in those kinds of things. But that would be cool to watch eh :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • oh and tig, i drove past the Hard Rock today, shortly before my nice car got hailed on:( stupid Gold Coast weather

You should have come in Glenn!!!

it hailed?? damn i saw the rain but not the hail. we hardly ever get hail in surfers and i freakin missed it :( didnt do any damage did it?
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    oh and the forum on lifewasted.net is back up if anyone cared

Id post there if the board looked nicer, it could have some nice album cover themes, or the same as the website. it needs more forums for like general chat, or even jeneral pj (i felt like spelling general with a j to see how it looked) and more people from this thread posted.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    nah...i just wanna hug him and play with him all day. I dont think with my line of work that i will be able to participate in those kinds of things. But that would be cool to watch eh :)

Just know her two were rather destructive unless they got lots and lots of exercise, good luck

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • music sounds like a video game cross a funeral service.
    very intilegent looking dogs though!!

LMFAO!!! It does too!! wow...even freakier now....:eek:
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    You should have come in Glenn!!!

it hailed?? damn i saw the rain but not the hail. we hardly ever get hail in surfers and i freakin missed it :( didnt do any damage did it?

nah we got under cover pretty quick, and yeah we got hailed on out near Gaven, i wasn't expecting hail but yeah i was trying to bust my arse and get us home before the storm and next thing the fucker is hailing on me.

And cool looking dogs too, but there is something about huskies that freak me out a little i think it's the blue eyes.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Just know her two were rather destructive unless they got lots and lots of exercise, good luck

Yep...they need to keep interested....when they get bored...thats when they get destructive. dont worry...i got loads of stuff i have planned to keep us both busy. Not gonna get him till I get back from Bali though (in 2 weeks) cos I dont want him to be all alone during the day when Andy is at work. I am so freakin excited about getting him home!
    gotta find a cool siberian name or japanese/chinese or something. My neighbours have one called shogun which is pretty cool....the web sites i've looked at are giving me shit names!

On topic....maybe i could call him Boom!!
  • nah we got under cover pretty quick, and yeah we got hailed on out near Gaven, i wasn't expecting hail but yeah i was trying to bust my arse and get us home before the storm and next thing the fucker is hailing on me.

And cool looking dogs too, but there is something about huskies that freak me out a little i think it's the blue eyes.

Yeah Gaven cops it all the time! I love the blue eyes!! reminds me of Ed! Just kiddin Guys!!!

so who has a new boot and whats it like??
    Yep...they need to keep interested....when they get bored...thats when they get destructive. dont worry...i got loads of stuff i have planned to keep us both busy. Not gonna get him till I get back from Bali though (in 2 weeks) cos I dont want him to be all alone during the day when Andy is at work. I am so freakin excited about getting him home!
    gotta find a cool siberian name or japanese/chinese or something. My neighbours have one called shogun which is pretty cool....the web sites i've looked at are giving me shit names!

Booms a perfect name!! :D

Booooooo!, lol, least they don't bark something which my dogs do all the time

• ChelleChelle Posts: 8
    Murder wrote:
    To me, the names of animals isnt that important, I had a cat name kerns.

I'd always just call him "the katman" or "Katty"

anyway, back on topic, i just did my last shift at BILO in service... I got moved to grocery, its a fresh change but also sad...

that wasnt on topic was it now? actaully on topic. anyone down about the Loooong wait for the shows? the tickets are just sitting next to my computer, and i cant use them for 5 or so months!!

I have a russian blue cat called Boris but thats not important...
    this is my way of keeping myself occupied and excited untill the Brisbane show on the 10th. I made a pearl jam count down check it out...
    http://www.pearljamcountdown.blogspot.com
    so who has a new boot and whats it like??

I have albany and its great,
    -the new songs are really really awesome. especially severed hand.
    -Why go sounds way better than in 03.
    -Grievance sung with lots of power, better than usual.
    -Satans bed sounded great, ed didnt sound that confident though
    -rats rocked! ed missed the queue to start which is funny.... "they d.......they dont eat!..."
    -nice end with come back, crazy mary, sad and alive
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Murder wrote:
    anyway, back on topic, i just did my last shift at BILO in service... I got moved to grocery, its a fresh change but also sad...

you just wanted to be close to the avos ;) congrats btw lol

you too tig :D aw you gotta name one eddie :)
    wah
    Chelle wrote:
    this is my way of keeping myself occupied and excited untill the Brisbane show on the 10th. I made a pearl jam count down check it out...
    hi chelle, welcome to our thead!
    you just wanted to be close to the avos ;) congrats btw lol
    no fresh produce are where the avos are at... i got nothin, but maybe some avo spread. :)
  • Yep...they need to keep interested....when they get bored...thats when they get destructive. dont worry...i got loads of stuff i have planned to keep us both busy. Not gonna get him till I get back from Bali though (in 2 weeks) cos I dont want him to be all alone during the day when Andy is at work. I am so freakin excited about getting him home!

it took me two weeks to name my pup and those name web sites did not help just threw more names into the mix and made it harder.try going back through his blood line's and name him that way.
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Wade..missed your promotion post!! Grats Babe! or not....you are sad but happy....you always have the memories....yes...the memories (damn i nearly typed mammaries..got boobies on the brain from Stella's thread! )
  • Chelle wrote:

BORIS!! thats brilliant!! Welcome to our humble home Chelle! :) its great to see another Taswegian about the boards....the others two headed freaks will love you!!

I am so jokin......my other half is Taswegian and the scars have nearly healed! ;)
    hi chel :D nice blog :)

avo spread? awww its something!

dont make me eek tig! lol

see i coulda done 3 diff. replies but i need to cut down on the whoring :p
    wah
  • it took me two weeks to name my pup and those name web sites did not help just threw more names into the mix and made it harder.try going back through his blood line's and name him that way.

had a quick squiz thru the family tree but the names dont really grab me that much. dammit this is gonna be hard!
    Boom is so Easy....:)
  • ChelleChelle Posts: 8
    Murder wrote:
    hi chelle, welcome to our thead!

Hi, I am not really sure on how this works :(
    do i need to join you club to post here?
    and does anyone know what the lay out of brisbane will be like? my tickets appear to be the 20th row centre how will the view be from there?

By the way i live in tassie and have never been to a concert befor i am a bit ignorant sorry :)
    Wade..missed your promotion post!! Grats Babe! or not....you are sad but happy....you always have the memories....yes...the memories (damn i nearly typed mammaries..got boobies on the brain from Stella's thread! )
    thanks!!

its not really a promotion, cause i used to supervise at the checkouts, now im just a plain grocery person. Its good cause im learning new stuff, and i think im getting moved cause the managers think i am a good worker and want me to work for them filling the shelves. but yeah, i will have less power.
  • hi chel :D nice blog :)

avo spread? awww its something!

dont make me eek tig! lol

see i coulda done 3 diff. replies but i need to cut down on the whoring :p

now wheres the fun in that!

Albany sounds cool Wade :) dont think im gonna get any boots until the boys get to Aus....the ones you go to are always the best boots to have....and really...i have spent my fair share in the past 2 weeks!
    Chelle wrote:
    and does anyone know what the lay out of brisbane will be like? my tickets appear to be the 20th row centre how will the view be from there?

By the way i live in tassie and have never been to a concert befor i am a bit ignorant sorry :)

No no, anyone can post and you can become a member by just asking pappas. first post on thread, and he will add you. :)

20th row should be a pretty good view! hopefully you are tall though!
    oooooooooooh!

will you be running around doing pricechecks wade :D im hopeless at that :o

chelle check this place out :D

http://lifewasted.17.forumer.com/index.php
    wah
  • Chelle wrote:

what tix numbers did you get Chelle?? you should have a section and a row?
    ANd what a Fuckin Great gig to start it off with girl!! ROCK ON!

no club to post....any old whore can come in here....cant we Stella ;):p
  • Murder wrote:
    thanks!!

its not really a promotion, cause i used to supervise at the checkouts, now im just a plain grocery person. Its good cause im learning new stuff, and i think im getting moved cause the managers think i am a good worker and want me to work for them filling the shelves. but yeah, i will have less power.

Cross training is always a good sign Wade....the probably have you in mind for future management!
    now wheres the fun in that!

lol! aw maybe in the hols :D

night :) 2006 :D
    wah
This discussion has been closed.