Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    I'm not going to believe anything about them coming to Australia now until I actually read or hear it..
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i just realised if you click on the number of posts in a thread it gives you a list of the the posters and how many posts they have :eek:
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Someone on (in fact many people) on the sticky stated that Mike said that they were coming to Oz.
    I just heard the interview and he definetely says "Europe, and places like that"
    What other places are there?
    They won't go to Asia and they've only just been to South America, so Aus/NZ are the only places left
    Who knows... other places could mean Africa, India, the North Pole? ;)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    How do you guys find this thread when you first come on for the day? Do you search each page or do you go to the bottom where it says the names of everyone currently viewing the Porch and click your name and you can see your lasts posts and you click the first one that says "Australian tour thread etc" and that sends you straight to the thread, where you were posting last time....

That's what I do....try it if you don't....it's way faster!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Africa's a possibility, but look deep into your heart and tell me that PJ would leave Australia out of their 1st ever World Tour.
    I don't think so.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Read Kathy McCabes full interview with them in the Syd Daily Telegraph on 27 April - who knows we may find out more then.

She was told November or February. Of course this could change or never happen but as per my previous post its the strongest evidence from the horses mouth
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    How do you guys find this thread when you first come on for the day? Do you search each page or do you go to the bottom where it says the names of everyone currently viewing the Porch and click your name and you can see your lasts posts and you click the first one that says "Australian tour thread etc" and that sends you straight to the thread, where you were posting last time....

That's what I do....try it if you don't....it's way faster!

I usually search through every page, but now i'll do it your way. Thanks!!
    yeh i look at my last post too :D

do they really lock big threads after it goes past a certain page?
    wah
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Africa's a possibility, but look deep into your heart and tell me that PJ would leave Australia out of their 1st ever World Tour.
    I don't think so.

world tour... they cant just omit the southern hemisphere :D
    wah
    They'd better not....................Nazis.

Sorry Kat/Sea......only joking (on knees begging for forgiveness)
    Just had 'Brother' come on my computer.
    Haven't heard it in years. The instrumental version on Lost Dogs didn't do this song justice.
    How was this song was left off any album. It's an amazing and powerful song and Mike's solo leaves me awestruck every time.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    They will be here, I just know it, I can feel it. There will be an Australian Wide Suicide if they don't come. Do they really want that on their concious??
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
    Sloth2 wrote:

"Also look out for news of an Australian tour coming soon... "

Thanks kiddo. :)

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I just heard the interview and he definetely says "Europe, and places like that"

"and places like that" means not america. places they havent played in a while, or ever.

they should play africa too.. south africa. the smashing pumpkins did it on their farewell tour.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • if u go to http://www.greatseats.com.au and register they have a rumour list to register to get tickets before anyone else and pearl jam is on there for november. they only put these on here if they have spoken to managment and secured seating, believe me i know. they are coming!
    if u go to http://www.greatseats.com.au and register they have a rumour list to register to get tickets before anyone else and pearl jam is on there for november. they only put these on here if they have spoken to managment and secured seating, believe me i know. they are coming!

wow, never heard of that site!

thanks for the article sloth :)
    wah
  • hey stella did u see the RADelaide thread? :D

pj and sonic youth, its like goin back in a time machine :D
    wonder who they will bring to australia, kings of leon would be nice, but id like someone completly unexpected... audioslave would b top of my list :D

the more i think about it the more excited i get!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 1,071
    User Name Posts

illegal_pants 160
    ZiggyStar 134
    «¤tîg®ê§§¤» 95
    Oz Jammer 87
    Murder 60
    E.K 52
    edwardovedder 47
    jeff's_the_man 46
    Pappas 42
    Sloth2 39

Top 10 Aussie Thread posters!

Good find stella.

I wanna look at the stats for our old thread now :)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    In australia one of the bands has to be aussie
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • Stats for who posted in the original thread....

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 9,006
    User Name Posts

«¤tîg®ê§§¤» 1,315
    ZiggyStar 1,182
    illegal_pants 1,021
    Pappas 585
    jeff's_the_man 547
    pjr_porch 360
    Murder 294
    threefish10 274
    tommyphillips 236
    Vookie23 206
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    hey stella did u see the RADelaide thread? :D

pj and sonic youth, its like goin back in a time machine :D
    wonder who they will bring to australia, kings of leon would be nice, but id like someone completly unexpected... audioslave would b top of my list :D

the more i think about it the more excited i get!

i coulda sworn while i was goin thru the porch in the mawson i saw adelaide somewhere!

you see, i missed it cos it doesnt have radelaide in the title! :D

that thread post thingy is addictive, i have over 50 in the evenflow thread which shicked me :eek:
    wah
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    I'm from oz!!!!!! it just took me ages to work out how to post on this forum! haha I know they are coming! their loyalty to us is fckn awesome! perth - november 23 so i hear?? haha I'd fly to every state if i had the $$ to see these guys. p.s. how come i am invisible apparently?? oh i get it. its to do with my number of posts hey?
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Murder wrote:
    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 1,071
    User Name Posts

illegal_pants 160
    ZiggyStar 134
    «¤tîg®ê§§¤» 95
    Oz Jammer 87
    Murder 60
    E.K 52
    edwardovedder 47
    jeff's_the_man 46
    Pappas 42
    Sloth2 39

Top 10 Aussie Thread posters!

Good find stella.

I wanna look at the stats for our old thread now :)

shit! I got some catching up to do! i was top 5 in the last aussie thread, gotta keep that up!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • jemms wrote:
    I'm from oz!!!!!! it just took me ages to work out how to post on this forum! haha I know they are coming! their loyalty to us is fckn awesome! perth - november 23 so i hear?? haha I'd fly to every state if i had the $$ to see these guys. p.s. how come i am invisible apparently?? oh i get it. its to do with my number of posts hey?

hey! welcome to the aussie thread! feel free to settle in and make yourself at home! we know pj will be coming back soon its all just a matter of when.... and i plan on trying to get to as many shows as possible as well, i have to catch up on all the past tours ive missed!

i havnt actually posted on this forum for over a year...i always pop in but forgot my password for aaaaages so i just reset it now hahaha! thanks for the welcome, all i want to do is talk about these guys at the moment coz im so excited! Hey anyone know where i can get vitalogy on 12" vinyl?? in oZ?

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:

awwww welcome back! :D

id do that too :o cant wait for tour time :)

u must have it in your options settings as being set on invisible ;)
    wah
    oh shit hahaha i cant even remember it was that long ago i registered

Ten Club (289xxx)

hehehe!! :D

so we need details! :eek:

are u part of the 10c? pappas will add u to the list :D
    wah