Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    well i wont be turning up in my mookie shirt cos that 10c organisation still has it.

haha... the curse of the red mookie still lives on...
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Hey does anyone know where I can get an MP3 of Gone from the Christmas/Holiday Single? I only have the live version where Ed sang it for the first time last year. Thanks.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    E.K wrote:
    Hey does anyone know where I can get an MP3 of Gone from the Christmas/Holiday Single? I only have the live version where Ed sang it for the first time last year. Thanks.

do a search on the RM board. thats where i originally got it from.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    do a search on the RM board. thats where i originally got it from.

I went over there and got lost. Does anyone here have it? PM me if you do. Ta.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    tig did u buy the hoodie in a small?

is it big? :eek:
    wah
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    I checked out the interview on Kroq with mike and his words are PJ will tour Europe and other places like that! With the Jools Holland show confirming PJ on their line up I reckon its the UKs turn next! :(
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    swampy wrote:
    I checked out the interview on Kroq with mike and his words are PJ will tour Europe and other places like that! With the Jools Holland show confirming PJ on their line up I reckon its the UKs turn next! :(

I was always expecting a europe tour before another aussie one.

Patience young grasshopper.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • swampyswampy Posts: 36
    I wouldn't mind if I hadn't emigrated last year LOL. Think an 'emergency' trip back could be on the horizon hehe.
    lets pick up your will,.. it's grown fat and lazy.
    .: Save You :.
  • heyjose wrote:
    hey sorry guys/girls was away for a few days...

listening partay is tomorrow night!

cool. be ready for 1000 questions next time u come back on :D
    hope you enjoy it!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    cool. be ready for 1000 questions next time u come back on :D
    hope you enjoy it!

thanks man... will be interesting to see what kinda ppl are there.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

i wouldnt be able to sleep tonight :D

make sure u let us know other ppl's reactions to it :o

have u heard the phantom four? :D you should break out in karaoke for life wasted LMAO :D
    wah
  • i wouldnt be able to sleep tonight :D

make sure u let us know other ppl's reactions to it :o

have u heard the phantom four? :D you should break out in karaoke for life wasted LMAO :D

the only thing i really want to know is how much better the songs sound mixed/mastered properly.....

oh and what army reserve and come back are like... and for some reason big wave.... oh and.....:D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    the only thing i really want to know is how much better the songs sound mixed/mastered properly.....

oh and what army reserve and come back are like... and for some reason big wave.... oh and.....:D

maybe he can give you a 'concert call' :D :eek: :D
    wah
  • i bought hype for $20 at sanity today...

...omg that dog has a puffy tail...
    I got it for $9 at JB :D:D:D...suffer in ya jocks
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • tig did u buy the hoodie in a small?

is it big? :eek:

The Moonlight Graham Hoodie Stel?? They only had it in small...

* runs up to check*

yep, small is the smallest. Its a bit big on me but i think in winter its gonna be nice and snuggly. I emailed 10C about an XS but that was all they had. Its such a beautiful Hoodie tho. damn i have some great hoods right now, am hanging out for winter :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    sweet, cant wiat to hear what the listening was like and what the songs are like

questions guys - my ten club membership exprired a couple months ago just realised. if i renew it this weekend when i get paid, do i lose my membership no coz i let it expire or not? hope not :(

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:
    sweet, cant wiat to hear what the listening was like and what the songs are like

questions guys - my ten club membership exprired a couple months ago just realised. if i renew it this weekend when i get paid, do i lose my membership no coz i let it expire or not? hope not :(

They say you have a month to renew it otherwise your number lapses.....but I'm sure I've read on here that someone in the same situation emailed ten club and they didn't lose their number.....email them.....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

* runs up to check*

yep, small is the smallest. Its a bit big on me but i think in winter its gonna be nice and snuggly. I emailed 10C about an XS but that was all they had. Its such a beautiful Hoodie tho. damn i have some great hoods right now, am hanging out for winter :)

I don't own any PJ shirts.....at my last Brisbane concert, the chick said that all the female shirts had sold out....then I saw some girl buy one like 10 mins later?!?!?! Stupid bitch! Then I couldn't be bothered fighting my way through the line again! I didn't like them that much anyway.

I have 3 PJ shirts that I used to wear to bed but I hate sleeping with clothes on so I never wear them anymore... :( Leigh does though.

I wish I could buy a hoodie but there really isn't any point....Townsville gets cold for about 2 weeks a year!!! 4 weeks max where you might wear long sleeves or a jumper!!! And it's still not THAT cold. So that kinda sucks!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Yo peeps! In english class now and bored off my ass so i thought id check out whats happenin on the board. :)

i have four pj shirts, one of which i wear to bed. 3 of these shirts were kindly sold to me by Judd. 2 are from the binaural tour (one with the binaural front cover and the sound engineer one) and one is from the yeild tour (its got this heart thing with a crown on it) The one i wear to bed is masively oversized (it touches my knees) but has a sweet design from the american riot act tour. i wear them with pride ;)

i intend to get a blue mookie 10c one but i think theyre sold out of medium. if they are ill get the bandwagon one. quite partial to blue.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Yo peeps! In english class now and bored off my ass so i thought id check out whats happenin on the board. :)

i have four pj shirts, one of which i wear to bed. 3 of these shirts were kindly sold to me by Judd. 2 are from the binaural tour (one with the binaural front cover and the sound engineer one) and one is from the yeild tour (its got this heart thing with a crown on it) The one i wear to bed is masively oversized (it touches my knees) but has a sweet design from the american riot act tour. i wear them with pride ;)

i intend to get a blue mookie 10c one but i think theyre sold out of medium. if they are ill get the bandwagon one. quite partial to blue.

I've got 5 shirts:

1) Riot Act Tour Shirt
    2) The Orange 'Evolution' Binaural US Tour Shirt
    3) Binaural shirt
    4) Yield Shirt
    5) Gremmie Out Of Control Shirt

* runs up to check*

thanks tig :) might get 1 :D

im heartbroken :o my stickman top loses a size everytime its washed i swear :(
    wah
    thanks tig :) might get 1 :D

im heartbroken :o my stickman top loses a size everytime its washed i swear :(

All of mine are shrinking too (or i'm getting fatter)
    Time to retire some of them i think.
    I put on my Riot Act shirt on last Friday and it changed from a nicely fitting shirt into a muscle shirt. Very depressing.
    Same thing happened to my Silverchair 2003 Tour shirt but i don't really care about that very much
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    All of mine are shrinking too (or i'm getting fatter)
    Time to retire some of them i think.
    I put on my Riot Act shirt on last Friday and it changed from a nicely fitting shirt into a muscle shirt. Very depressing.
    Same thing happened to my Silverchair 2003 Tour shirt but i don't really care about that very much

damn :( yeh we could be getting bigger :D hehe!

cant wait to see the merch at the gigs here... do they differ much from what's available in the US?
    wah
    damn :( yeh we could be getting bigger :D hehe!

cant wait to see the merch at the gigs here... do they differ much from what's available in the US?

I don't know.
    I suppose the only differences would be tour shirt designs, tour programmes etc
    This is a question for our American ambassador.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i got a few PJ shirts
    got 2 stickmen shirts (1 good one to wear out an one to wear at mates places an around house etc), 1 bandwagon tee, 1 live on 2 legs t shirt, 1 white t shirt with big pic of eddie sinigng at magnusson park in 1992, the oldscool PJ t shirt that says on the back '9 out of 10 children prefer crayons to guns', an the best t shirt of all that i gota, an authentic 1994 US VS tour t shirt. got a pic of the band on the front and the VS cover on the back looks wicked.

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    oooh yeh ur right

*waits* :D

isnt he on holiday? lol
    wah
    oooh yeh ur right

*waits* :D

isnt he on holiday? lol

Yes he is.
    I forgot.
    You'd think he'd still check in on us from time to time though.
    I would
    Just looking at the song list on PearlJam.com and i noticed that they performed 'Dirty Deeds (Done Dirt Cheap)" in 93.
    How cool would it be if they did some Australian flavoured cover/tags over here eg "Wish You Well" as a tag for "Daughter"
    That'd be cool!!
  • Morning Team!

I have
    green disease T
    LBC T
    Get Right T

unofficial
    window pain
    given to fly statue T
    Yield Cover T
    Orange Binaural T
    Ed on ground T
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yes he is.
    I forgot.
    You'd think he'd still check in on us from time to time though.
    I would

hehe, someone's in trouble! :D

an aussie tag would be great!

it was my dream to get an artist recently out here to play an aussie song... and he ended up doing a little C.House tag in one of his songs... of course at a gig i wasnt at :(

anywho, bring on the tag :D

nice list wade!!! :)
    wah
This discussion has been closed.