Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Pearl Jam Oz Tour 06!!!!!

COS MIKE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gawd, that sounds awesome :) congrats on 1K! :D

did i think between 11-4pm you lot would make 60 posts :eek: no :eek:

if you hate rapidshare u can download mike's interview here:

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pappas99/Mike_Kroq.mp3

2006 :D ahhhh :o
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:
    Ziggymate, youre almost at 2k Posts!

YAY!!!! I didn't realise.....I didn't realise we were at 1,000 views either!!! VERY busy today...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    CAn someone do me a favour please.....

I need someone to tell me the ingredients for hte Banana Cake (Bread?) recipe in the Deep magazine. It's strange -- today my dad told me to make him a banana cake with these old bananas sitting here stinking up the kitchen at work.....so I may as well make the Deep recipe....except I'm at work and need to know if I have to buy stuff on the way home....

Come on Wade....you've got nothing better to do!!!!! :D
    1 egg
    3/4 cup sugar
    1/4 cup butter or margarine
    3 bananas, mashed fine
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 1/2 cup flour
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1/4 tsp. salt
    wah
    1 egg
    3/4 cup sugar
    1/4 cup butter or margarine
    3 bananas, mashed fine
    1 tsp. vanilla
    1 1/2 cup flour
    1 tsp. baking soda
    1/4 tsp. salt

You're a legend!!!! And is it banana cake or banana bread????
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    E.K wrote:
    That will 4 whole years since we've seen them then.. :(

Still better than the 5 year gap we had between 98 and 03
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    not sure if this has been posted but VERY excited!

http://www.sanity.com.au/product.asp?intProductID=673907&intArtistID=2743
    banana bread! :D
    wah
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Can anyone gimme a heads up on this tour rumour.
    I listened to that interview with Mike and it does not mention Australia.
    Damn
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    DonJon wrote:
    Damn

True? Oh nooooooooooooooo. :(
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

Whether or not they come this year or early next doesn't bother me. At least I know they're coming.
    I still think that outside of the US, Australia is the bands favourite country.
    Put it this way, you don't see Ed showing up on a beach in England, Italy Croatia etc..............
    Australia is Pearl Jam's 2nd home and i'd be glad to welcome them back as i'm sure you all will too.

PEARL JAM OZ TOUR 06-07!!!!

COS MIKE SAID SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DonJon wrote:
    Damn

i know, after europe...'and then over to other places like....' what did he say?

?!
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    True? Oh nooooooooooooooo. :(

Yep definately!
    He's says "were gonna go to Europe and other places like that"

Im still relying on the 'November or February' comment Ed made in an interview.
    DonJon wrote:
    that"

ahhh got it!

our time will come... soon :D 2006 :D
    wah
    Yeah but don't forget guys ... whenever Pearl Jam tour Europe, Australia misses out.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

Nearly 1 month to go.....I can't wait for the new album.....I really want to listen to all those newly leaked songs but I'm holding off.....only a month longer...

A lot of people seem disappointed with the avocado cover and think it's fake. Obviously someone at the 10c fucked up badly by revealing it for the one day and then put the paper bag back on.

But can you imagine how fucking pissed off everyone would have been if we had a slow revealing of the cover ie every week a new piece of the paper got torn off and at the very end we were all like "WHAT THE FUCK??? 2 MONTH COUNT DOWN FOR THAT??? A FUCKING AVOCADO????" LOL :D
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Nearly 1 month to go.....I can't wait for the new album.....I really want to listen to all those newly leaked songs but I'm holding off.....only a month longer...

A lot of people seem disappointed with the avocado cover and think it's fake. Obviously someone at the 10c fucked up badly by revealing it for the one day and then put the paper bag back on.

But can you imagine how fucking pissed off everyone would have been if we had a slow revealing of the cover ie every week a new piece of the paper got torn off and at the very end we were all like "WHAT THE FUCK??? 2 MONTH COUNT DOWN FOR THAT??? A FUCKING AVOCADO????" LOL :D

that'd be hella funny! :D i like the avo album, but at the same time i wanna be pleasantly surprised when the paper bag is torn off :eek:

cant it be europe and australia :eek:
    wah
    E.K wrote:
    Yeah but don't forget guys ... whenever Pearl Jam tour Europe, Australia misses out.

But Mike just said in that interview that they were coming here???? Didn't he??? HUH? HUH? I haven't had a chance to listen to it!!! Don't stress me out like this girl!!!!!
    E.K wrote:

Maybe so, but this is the first time I can remember PJ doing a 'World Tour'.
    It's usually European Tour or South Pacific Tour...............never a World Tour.
    US + Europe + South Pacific = WORLD TOUR!!!!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    But Mike just said in that interview that they were coming here???? Didn't he??? HUH? HUH? I haven't had a chance to listen to it!!! Don't stress me out like this girl!!!!!

Someone on here has listened to the interview and apparently Mike just said "Europe and other places like that". I have a link for the download but it won't work.

ZiggyStar wrote:

Ziggy no he did not mention Aust in the interview
    E.K wrote:
    Someone on here has listened to the interview and apparently Mike just said "Europe and other places like that". I have a link for the download but it won't work.

Exactly what he said
    My prediction is that Pearl Jam will see how the new album sales go and then decide if they want to promote it in Australia or not..

ED told an Australian journo a few weeks ago that they EXPECT to get here in probably November of February.
    In my opinion thats the strongest lead we have.
    DonJon wrote:
    Yep definately!
    He's says "were gonna go to Europe and other places like that"

Im still relying on the 'November or February' comment Ed made in an interview.

What the fuck? Didn't Mike even mention Australia at all? Just said "and other places like that"....

:eek: That's not confirmation?!?!?!
    im standing by a summer tour :o
    wah
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    What the fuck? Didn't Mike even mention Australia at all? Just said "and other places like that"....

:eek: That's not confirmation?!?!?!

I know.. I feel like slapping the person who started the rumour

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Pearl Jam will be here in November or February

I think ti was Stone who said we are looknig forward to getting down there in November or February next year
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    Man....I'm all fucking excited thinking he ACTUALLY said "Australia" and he didn't at all....

The fact that he didn't say "Australia" is worrying.....maybe they're still not sure where they are going after Europe....

And other places like Europe??? Europe is Europe....Australia isn't Europe! How did everyone jump to the conclusion that the "other place" was Australia????

ARERARRAWGBHGHGHGGHGH!!!!! I've got a headache....it's all too much for me! ;)
    E.K wrote:
    I know.. I feel like slapping the person who started the rumour

WHO STARTED IT????? I'm slapping them too!!!! :mad: ;)
This discussion has been closed.