Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    no links here :D

page 7 :eek:

nearly 1k :eek:

has prisonbreak been on in america yet?

2006 :D
    wah
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    just posted and already on page 2 :eek:

sitting here doing uni crap and black from ATL 94 pops on :o

my fave version, it has the most plays on my ipod :D

what's everyone elses fave version of black?
    wah
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    has anyone seen the thread on E.V appearing on american idol this week an ppl gona sing a PJ song each? is it bull?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260

benaroya's gotta be up there for me

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • very good job, enjoyed that! :D

thier is spelt their :eek:

*RUNS*
    well hell i never said i was smart thats why i got married so she can correct me lol

mookie tour 2006
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858

The unplugged version.
    Makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end every time i hear it............."We........We Belong, We Belong Together!!"
    Mike uttered those magic four words today......................"We're coming to Australia!!"
    Break out the bubbly!!!
    Can't get any more official than that!!!
    Straight out of McCready's mouth!!

PJ TO ROCK OZ!!!!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Mike uttered those magic four words today......................"We're coming to Australia!!"
    Break out the bubbly!!!
    Can't get any more official than that!!!
    Straight out of McCready's mouth!!

PJ TO ROCK OZ!!!!
    whered u hear this mate?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Mike was on KROQ this morning (in america) and said that after doing the east a west, they were headed to Europe, then Australia, then the rest :D:D:D

Doesnt get much more Confirmed than that!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    Pappas wrote:
    whered u hear this mate?

KROQ Interview
  • Benaroya would be my fav too, or Pen State OMG the crowd and the goose bumps:)
    As reported in January, I reckon Kings of Leon will follow PJ to Australia as the support.
    Awesome!!!!!
  • Sonic Youth would be so cool aswell!! OMG its taking me right back to my teens ;);)
    Sonic Youth would be VERY cool!!
    In all fairness though, I don't really care who supports PJ in Australia. It could be Guy Sebastian for all i care. Just as long as i get to see Eddie and the boys again
  • its so true OzJ! But i guess the anticipation of a really great support band is almost, not quite, as exciting as the announcement itself.....really its no where near but you know what i mean.

And for all I care, i would love to see Guy Sebastian open for Pearl Jam!! :D:D:D :eek:
    omg that would be scary
  • I dont relaly know those two bands, but I've learnt my lesson from previous concerts to learn some songs of the opening band so its more fun.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    Murder wrote:
    I dont relaly know those two bands, but I've learnt my lesson from previous concerts to learn some songs of the opening band so its more fun.

It get's you in the mood for the greatest musical experience of your life
  • yeah i bought a KOL cd but i havent really listened to it much.

Sonic Youth are an OLD band, formed wayy back in the early 80's. i remember listening to them when i was a youngen...ah the memories :)
    A bit off topic but has anyone noticed that out of all the drummers PJ have had, 6 (inc Dave Grohl as stand-in drummer). There's only been 3 different first names.
    Dave Krusen, Matt Chamberlain, Dave A, Dave Grohl, Jack Irons and Matt Cameron.
    That's 3 Dave's
    2 Matt's and a Jack

Maybe the rest of the band aren't too good remembering names
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    KROQ Interview

http://www.kroq.com/

Can't find anything on here about Mike's interview. There is just a Pearl Jam competition on there.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• maybe they just liked those names! yeah, its kinda strange isnt it. i saw a thread yesterday showing a rumor pit q from years ago saying was matt the new drummer for PJ and the rumour pit said NO! shows how much they knew!
    E.K wrote:

Can't find anything on here about Mike's interview. There is just a Pearl Jam competition on there.

Look at the sticky
  • E.K wrote:

there was a link to the stream posted on the sticky thread, but i couldnt get it to work :(
  • going thru some of those posted threads by the americans....damn they are a bunch of whingers. Not all of them of course. Bitch and moan about this and that.....damn, they are the luckiest of all the countries, they get PJ 10 times more thn we do. makes me feel proud to be a patient, eager Aussie
  • When you think about all the connections and coincidences with the bands drummers. It's amazing and lucky we have all these good PJ albums that we have. They could have broke up several times by now.
    going thru some of those posted threads by the americans....damn they are a bunch of whingers. Not all of them of course. Bitch and moan about this and that.....damn, they are the luckiest of all the countries, they get PJ 10 times more thn we do. makes me feel proud to be a patient, eager Aussie

Maybe that's why PJ like to tour OUTSIDE the US.
    Lucky us!!
  • It's gonna be another long wait before we get so see em tour. But at least now we know its MUCH more than a rumor. Maybe I should go for that extra stretch so see them in a few more places.. :)
    Murder wrote:
    When you think about all the connections and coincidences with the bands drummers. It's amazing and lucky we have all these good PJ albums that we have. They could have broke up several times by now.

"Stone was the problem"
  • Yeah Wade, you and Zig can come with me to Melb and Sydney :D:D im hoping i have the funds for it all..but i shouldnt even think about that. Maybe i can take out a 5G loan and blow it all on the tour :D:D:D:D
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    "Stone was the problem"
    "yeh.... it was stone"
This discussion has been closed.