Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    yes i sure am hahaha
    p.s. sorry i didnt realise this was the official aussie hangout thread haha
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Murder wrote:
    Stats for who posted in the original thread....

Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 9,006
    User Name Posts

«¤tîg®ê§§¤» 1,315
    ZiggyStar 1,182
    illegal_pants 1,021
    Pappas 585
    jeff's_the_man 547
    pjr_porch 360
    Murder 294
    threefish10 274
    tommyphillips 236
    Vookie23 206

*fogs up knuckles like im too hot for thread*

Yeah Babee :D:D ;) i actually thought i had more....
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jemms wrote:
    yes i sure am hahaha
    p.s. sorry i didnt realise this was the official aussie hangout thread haha

Welcome Jemms :) great to have you back! this is the official Aus Thread where we all bum around and chat about stuff...mainly PJ of course ;);)

dont be a stranger now :D
    yeah cool thanks i dont know why i never really ever posted on here before i guess i just didnt make time too and i forgot my password but i fckn <3 it here everyone knows the shit!! i get so passionate talking about these guys & their music ;) FCKN LOL your sig is funny as!

Ten Club (289xxx)

• worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    jemms wrote:
    Hey anyone know where i can get vitalogy on 12" vinyl?? in oZ?

yep, dada's in perth for $25

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • jemms wrote:
    yeah cool thanks i dont know why i never really ever posted on here before i guess i just didnt make time too and i forgot my password but i fckn <3 it here everyone knows the shit!! i get so passionate talking about these guys & their music ;) FCKN LOL your sig is funny as!

did u check out our tour bus piccie?? its freakin great!! yeah we know our shit...our bull shit that is.
    If you get in a convo with Ziggy, just post bout something cos she is full of it...goes on and on about crap...trust me ;);););)

Love ya Zig:D
  • where u live Jemms?
    Give us the details. Age, Marital status, PJ rarities you own, shows you have been to, etc etc etc
  • Here is the latest on WWS on the Billboard Charts....not too good...

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/charts/chart_display.jsp?g=Singles&f=Modern+Rock

OMFG :eek::eek::eek: Pearl Jam Fuckin Rocks!!
    fuck charts!!! we know where its at....everyone else is missing out on fckn unbelievable musicians thats all :D

Ten Club (289xxx)

• PJ is number one Jemms!!

gotta get some shut eye girl. Catch ya tomorrow :)
    goodnight will definately speak again soon <3:D

Ten Club (289xxx)

• sikasika Posts: 7
    if u go to http://www.greatseats.com.au and register they have a rumour list to register to get tickets before anyone else and pearl jam is on there for november. they only put these on here if they have spoken to managment and secured seating, believe me i know. they are coming!

love your name, Tea Party are my second favourite band....also I have some kinda confirmation of oz tour, I emailed 10c about renewing my membership and they told me the date I had to have renewed it by to be eligible for presale tickets....not sure if it means much but its something
    -want to be enlightened,like I wanna be told the end-
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Hey people, I'm new here but have been a PJ fanatic since I was 13 years old (I'm 25 now). Thought I'd get my ass into gear and sign up to this forum as you guys definitely seem to have all the goss on when the guys should be out here. I finally got around to signing up for 10c as well. It's been a good week for me!

BTW, who do I need to PM to get on the 'official Australasian...' tour thing that some of you Aussies have in your sigs?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • ozpjmanozpjman Posts: 870
    Gennibean wrote:
    Hey people, I'm new here but have been a PJ fanatic since I was 13 years old (I'm 25 now). Thought I'd get my ass into gear and sign up to this forum as you guys definitely seem to have all the goss on when the guys should be out here. I finally got around to signing up for 10c as well. It's been a good week for me!

BTW, who do I need to PM to get on the 'official Australasian...' tour thing that some of you Aussies have in your sigs?

Welcome to the forum mate. Here you will find everything you need to know about our rumoured tours and then some.

PM Pappas to get on the list - username and the first three numbers of your membership, followed by xxx

And prepare to enjoy, quote, "the greatest fucking thread in the forum!" hehe
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Gennibean wrote:

welcome mate good to have ya on board
    feel free to check in here every day for discussion of PJ an the upcoming aus tour.

list looks good guys were 3/4 the way to 100

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    did u check out our tour bus piccie?? its freakin great!! yeah we know our shit...our bull shit that is.
    If you get in a convo with Ziggy, just post bout something cos she is full of it...goes on and on about crap...trust me ;);););)

Love ya Zig:D

:mad: **scratches Tig off the Xmas card list**
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    The greatseats.com.au link says a new website is coming soon....is that the same message everyone got yesterday? Or did they friggin change it last night and I missed out on signing up...????
    Murder wrote:
    Who Posted?
    Total Posts: 1,071
    User Name Posts

illegal_pants 160
    ZiggyStar 134
    «¤tîg®ê§§¤» 95
    Oz Jammer 87
    Murder 60
    E.K 52
    edwardovedder 47
    jeff's_the_man 46
    Pappas 42
    Sloth2 39

Top 10 Aussie Thread posters!
    Good find stella.
    I wanna look at the stats for our old thread now :)

FUCK IT!!! I'm always No 2....

No 2 in this thread
    No 2 in the old thread
    No 2 on the fucking member list

That's it Pappas -- you're GONE I tell you....OUTTA HERE!!!! I want to be No 1 for a change!!! ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    The greatseats.com.au link says a new website is coming soon....is that the same message everyone got yesterday? Or did they friggin change it last night and I missed out on signing up...????

Same here, updating website bullshit

I must have missed out as well :(
    Stars walk the red carpet because they're famous - I walk the toilet paper because im the shit.
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    I'm just happy to be in the top 10 :D
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
    I bought Unemployable off iTunes the other day, and put WWS and Unemployable on a cd to listen to in the car.

Its been mentioned before, but WWS rocks hard! Turn up the volume and
    a-way we go...

Unemployable on the other hand - I can see why people say its Cropduster II

I do like it, but still getting used to it. Can't really give an accurate review, im not a muso so have no clever musical insight, and if I could make out the lyrics that could help too hehe
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Thanks for adding me Pappa's.

Anyway, since the tour seems to be Nov/Dec at this point, does anyone know when we should be getting emails from the 10c staff about tix. Probably not until at least August?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • Gennibean wrote:
    Thanks for adding me Pappa's.

Anyway, since the tour seems to be Nov/Dec at this point, does anyone know when we should be getting emails from the 10c staff about tix. Probably not until at least August?

Welcome mate :cool:

No one really knows whats happening about tix or even dates yet :(
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:

No 2 in this thread
    No 2 in the old thread
    No 2 on the fucking member list

That's it Pappas -- you're GONE I tell you....OUTTA HERE!!!! I want to be No 1 for a change!!! ;)

:eek: lol :D

ur number 4 on the undies thread :eek:

so this is SLIGHTLY pj related :D

in my lecture just then some1 drew a sheep with a speech bubble 'im bored' and under it some1 wrote 'i concur' OH MY GOD :eek: then under that some1 put 'ditoe'

had to laugh :o

well thats it :eek:

2006 :D

(i did draw a stickman next to the sheep)
    wah
  • first post in the new thread....

wasnt some one in here going to the release party for "Pearl JAm" tonight... i think it was heyjose?

good to see this is alive and kickin' again...
    first post in the new thread....

wasnt some one in here going to the release party for "Pearl JAm" tonight... i think it was heyjose?

good to see this is alive and kickin' again...

I thought he was going sometime in April?
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    E.K wrote:
    My prediction is that Pearl Jam will see how the new album sales go and then decide if they want to promote it in Australia or not..

My prediction is that you are wrong.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    lol
    pfft that won't happen. im the origional thread starter, leader and representative of aussise pit members. tis a find tradition going way back (to last year) lol

try be more of a post whore like stella an mayb ul be number 1 at that lmao

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    ozpjman wrote:
    Unemployable on the other hand - I can see why people say its Cropduster II

I do like it, but still getting used to it. Can't really give an accurate review, im not a muso so have no clever musical insight, and if I could make out the lyrics that could help too hehe
    i love unemployable, think its one of PJ's greatest pieces of work ever done! i hated it at first, thought it was too different etc, but the more you listen to it the catchier it beacomes, then you realise the story he's tellin etc, then you find urself singin along at hte top of ur lungs to the 'ooh ooh ohh ohhh' parts etc. top song indeed, better than WWS, and the 4 other leaked ones imo

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Yeah first 2 listens of Unemployable I thought 'What the...."
    but now I think its awesome. My fav at the moment.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
This discussion has been closed.