Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• I LOVE unemployable. Yeah, at first I thought it wasn't special.. But it grows on you everytime.. I like how the second half is different from the first half.. I like the story too.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    first post in the new thread....

wasnt some one in here going to the release party for "Pearl JAm" tonight... i think it was heyjose?

good to see this is alive and kickin' again...

Yeah it was heyjose. Im still waiting for him to contact me about setting up his covert recording device but I think Judd turned him off when he mentioned the word 'lube"
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    http://www.glidemagazine.com/downloads26.html

Did everyone see this free download? Just in case you didn't see the thread, you can download a PJ concert with guests Jack Johnson, Chris Cornell, Jack Irons, John Frusciante (sp?) etc....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    how can people say that Unemployable is their favourite track at the moment, have you not heard Parachutes, Man that track is awesome, i love that track, but i guess differant people, differant tastes.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Did everyone see this free download? Just in case you didn't see the thread, you can download a PJ concert with guests Jack Johnson, Chris Cornell, Jack Irons, John Frusciante (sp?) etc....

I love cornell's acoustic version of like a stone from that show, and can't change me, how cool is it that at a Pearl Jam show they let cornell come out and do a 2 song solo set after the encore. then they play the Temple of The Dog tracks. it's a kick arse show.
  • I've heard all the leaked ones except for parachutes.. I couldn't find it when I first looked. I'm sure I could now as theyve been out for longer. But I'll be right without it now. I can wait for the release.
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

Wow, didn't see. Thanks.

:D:D:D
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Murder wrote:
    Wow, didn't see. Thanks.

:D:D:D

Your Welcome.... :D

And I haven't heard Parachutes -- wish I could but I can't do it....WWS and Unemployable is enough for me until the album comes out.
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    how can people say that Unemployable is their favourite track at the moment, have you not heard Parachutes, Man that track is awesome, i love that track, but i guess differant people, differant tastes.

I think I lean more towards Unemp at the mo cause Ive heard it 30 times, BUT that being said Parachutes has something about it the could be epic! Its one of those tracks that in 5 years time everyone will know/sing along to....American Pie sorta stuff.

Absolutely beautiful music
  • DonJon wrote:
    I think I lean more towards Unemp at the mo cause Ive heard it 30 times, BUT that being said Parachutes has something about it the could be epic! Its one of those tracks that in 5 years time everyone will know/sing along to....American Pie sorta stuff.

Absolutely beautiful music

Yep parachutes is certainly growing on me...first few listens were a bit different. Since then though it gets better and better everytime :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    severed hand = funky. as. balls.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • severed hand = funky. as. balls.

declare new acronym

FAB

funky as balls
    DonJon wrote:
    Parachutes has something about it the could be epic! Its one of those tracks that in 5 years time everyone will know/sing along to....American Pie sorta stuff.

Jees, i hope not, that'll fully kill the song. i can't stand Last Kiss for that very reason, i don't think i've listened to last kiss all the way through since like a month after the single was released, i try to avoid it as much as possible now. Parachutes sounds like it could have been a Beatles song. it's truely amazing.
  • Ok, maybe we should stop teasing the people who are trying their hardest not to give in to these new songs... ;)
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    stella download that free show from home, cheers for the link :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    Murder wrote:
    Ok, maybe we should stop teasing the people who are trying their hardest not to give in to these new songs... ;)

No, it's a good test of their will power. The songs are the best new PJ i've heard in a long time, but you guys really should hold out till the album is released:)
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    parachutes = most beautiful lyrics since... a long time
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • hi everyone...

agree with parachues, the last half is particularly great..

so has anyone heard from jose? im fairly sure the thing was on tonight...

is that santa barbara concer good quality ?

thanks...
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hi guys!
    whats crackin'?
    there are so many awesome links to pearl jam shit on here!!
    I'm <3'n it
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • check out http://www.youtube.com

type in pearl jam... great stuff..

hey krystie! sent you back a PM.
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Hi Joe!!!! :D yeah i got it cheers! that site is so cool i saw this awesome mccready solo just last night. i posted it in another thread. You have so much rare shit joe... :O
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    hey sorry guys/girls was away for a few days...

listening partay is tomorrow night!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

heyjose wrote:
    hey sorry guys/girls was away for a few days...

listening partay is tomorrow night!

Thought it was 2nite?
    Enjoy dude and you've got two days to get your report up!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    declare new acronym

FAB

funky as balls

that free show is F.A.B

doing it harry :p
    wah
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    that free show is F.A.B

doing it harry :p

I agree, but Cornell sounds pretty ordinary on Hunger Strike
  • i bought hype for $20 at sanity today...

...omg that dog has a puffy tail...
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

thanx you can touch the mookie shirt at the bris show
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I agree, but Cornell sounds pretty ordinary on Hunger Strike

that's disc 2... still d/loading disc 1 :D
    wah
    thanx you can touch the mookie shirt at the bris show

I have 2 of my own, so you can touch yourself, and what colour do you have, cause if we both show up at the same gig in the same colour mookie shirt that could be quite embarressing.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    I have 2 of my own, so you can touch yourself, and what colour do you have, cause if we both show up at the same gig in the same colour mookie shirt that could be quite embarressing.

well i wont be turning up in my mookie shirt cos that 10c organisation still has it.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
This discussion has been closed.