Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• I have to have red-mosquito forum as open as well.. because this one is forced to be behind in latest news.. :(
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    I've heard WWS and Unemployable.....I think I listened to Gone once but I can't remember a thing about it so that doesn't count. NO MORE FOR ME!!!! I want it to still be exciting when 1 May comes!

Tig, you've nearly listened to half the fucking album!!!!

But for some reason i think the album might be a little different when it officially comes out. and ive only heard 5 songs.....there are 12 or 13 songs on the album...:D:D its all good, its gonna be like brand new anyways.

so im just listening to WWS and Unemployable once more right now and then thats it (if i can help myself) until the album. Think im gonna put on Vitalogy or RA in about 5 minutes. after all, i dont wanna be sick og those songs and skipping them when the album arrives :D
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Ive heard 5 of the songs, not including gone.. and the old crapshoot. Maybe It was too much, but it hasnt ruined the excitement, because now I know how good the album starts off, I'm way more excited to get it now. I forgot how good PJ albums are when you first get into them!!! :D
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    what did the fake message say from ed?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    i think it is best for me to hear 1 song per week as all of it in one go may hurt me :D

haha!

what fake ed message :eek:
    wah
  • im just listening to Crown of Thorns from Seattle 2000 and damn i wanna be at a concert again. How freaking awesome would it be if the guys let us in for the warm up!! omg, it wold be like a little show devoted to the 10C memb's...OMG:eek:that would be amazing. Ed Jeff Mike Matt Stone, if your'e reading this.....we will do anything to have this ;)
  • The fake ed message was on theskyiscrape.com

it was meant to be an april fools joke, but the some of album leaked too early. I didnt listen to all of it but I think it was just him talking about how he is pissed off that the songs leaked.
  • Pappas wrote:
    what did the fake message say from ed?

It talked about how he was pissed of that the songs were leaked and that Stoney was pissed and how he is sorry that we have received unfinished production because someone leaked it on the net.

Go to The Sky I Scrape and listen
    http://www.theskyiscrape.com/
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    yeah that message from Ed was fake, TSIS even said it was a joke, it was well done though.

And i'm weak i've heard Gone, WWS, Unemployable, Life Wasted, Comatose, Parachutes, Severed Hand. but i'm fully looking foward to the album comming out. Man parachutes is an awesome song, i'm loving that, and C, LW and SH all fully rock. As Judd said, "they will rip your balls off!" But you didn't hear any of that from me ;)
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980

• :rolleyes:has anyone been to Filthy's Myspace Page Lately??? Its got a great new pic on there ;););););)

yhats right i have some awesome NEW PEARL JAM pix:rolleyes:
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    I reckon we'll be starting Aussie & NZ Thread No 3 if we keep talking and hinting about too much stuff.....
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Just went to the Sanity site and they've got the new album to pre-order.
    The avocado cover is the cover picture that is shown.
    You'd think this almost confirms the avocado as being 'the' cover as Sanity would've got their info from Sony/BMG
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just went to the Sanity site and they've got the new album to pre-order.
    The avocado cover is the cover picture that is shown.
    You'd think this almost confirms the avocado as being 'the' cover as Sanity would've got their info from Sony/BMG

I'm a bit skeptical about the avacodo now. Most sites that are plugging it/selling it have just cut n paste that picture from that site and other sites and so on.
    but why would pearljam.com show an album cover that is not real? fair enough they covered it back up, but i think someone just fucked up down there and revealed the cover too soon.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hey Filthy
    You gotta new thread started re your webpage!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Nevermind me....you started it yourself.
    ***Ducks head and runs***
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Still nothing on HMV but they ARE advertising the release of 'Vs' - 'Special Edition'
    ?????????????
  • but why would pearljam.com show an album cover that is not real? fair enough they covered it back up, but i think someone just fucked up down there and revealed the cover too soon.

If it was a fuck up they are really doing a shithouse job at keeping it all hush hush. cover reveals, album leaks. what next? but to be quite honest im really dissapointed that bits of the albums have leaked. i think it was some reviewer that got an early album and didnt keep there word to not let it out.
  • sup ppl :D

i have made the decision not to listen to these new songs anymore, including wws and unemployable. i have probably heard them thru about 5-7 times (wws more than 30), and i think thats enough, i know were in for a great album, and id hate to be over that initial feeling of excitement before it even gets here!

i dont regret listening to the new songs, infact i like the fact that now when they come out in their perfect form i will be able to hear all those little bits that didnt come across in the rough mix :D

still as excited as ever! especially cant wait to hear these songs live!

bring on aussie tour 06!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Still nothing on HMV but they ARE advertising the release of 'Vs' - 'Special Edition'
    ?????????????

Anybody know what's on this version of Vs?????
    Any new songs???
    it might just be the cd that looks like a vinyl, like the version of ten they bought out a little while back
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Any new songs???

no i havnt heard anything about it.. im interested to know tho!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Any new songs???
    maybe it's in a digi pac???
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• maybe it's in a digi pac???
    what exactly is a digi pac?

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Ten and Vs were in normal CD format

THe rest are whats called digipak format :)
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • Sloth2 wrote:
    Ten and Vs were in normal CD format

THe rest are whats called digipak format :)

ahh... wow that would b soooo exciting (wipes sarcasm of keyboard)

thanks for clearing that up for me tho! :D

• Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    A big ups to those who shared thier love with me today :D

THeres a beer awaiting when you hit my city during the tour :)
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • hey i really do have a new pj slide show on my page now go have a look and let me know whta u think

i worked hard on it
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    hey i really do have a new pj slide show on my page now go have a look and let me know whta u think

i worked hard on it

very good job, enjoyed that! :D

thier is spelt their :eek:

*RUNS*
    wah
  • I have been thinkng about the line crossing to get us closed down...again. I know Zig is abit worried, as am i, but i see so many threads where people are talking bout the songs and stuff and nothing is happening to those threads...so i figure if we dont actually have any links to anything naughty we should be fine. Kat did say in a thread that i read today that we could only talk about what PJ had Officially released so i guess thats the final decision.

No links people......:o:o not that any of us have links anyways, damn all of us were sleeping when the good shit happened :D:D maybe not all of us :D
This discussion has been closed.