Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Gennibean wrote:
    Hi people, need your help. A friend of mine is looking for the cover version of PJ doing 'Can't help falling in love again'. I know it's on the CHristmas single for 2000 I think? It's for a wedding. Can anyone help me out. Maybe do a b & p? Thanks

Got it if you want it, but havent read the next 5 or so pages, so this might ba a little bit late, pm me if u want, damn you post whores, LOL.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    It's really not as bad as that photo makes it look. i saw the phot and thought 'Fuck Me that's way far back' but i'm really sure it won't look that bad, photo always make distances seem longer

Thanks Threefish....

Hopefully I'll be able to find 3 more closer seats at a later date. If I can help it, I'm not sitting there...I've made up my mind on that one. Those seats are fucking CRAP....

Grrrrrrr.... :mad: I'll say it again, if I was a crier, this is once again a crying moment! It's amazing the immense feeling of overwhelming disappointment that I feel about that second concert.

Okay, I'm going home now...good night everyone...
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Thanks Threefish....

Hopefully I'll be able to find 3 more closer seats at a later date. If I can help it, I'm not sitting there...I've made up my mind on that one. Those seats are fucking CRAP....

Grrrrrrr.... :mad: I'll say it again, if I was a crier, this is once again a crying moment! It's amazing the immense feeling of overwhelming disappointment that I feel about that second concert.

See ya Zig!!
    Cheer up!!
    ;)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Thanks Threefish....

Well, i'm sorry if the photo sent you over the edge, hopefully you can get some more tix, but if you can't i'm sure you'll still be able to have a good night from those seats.

anyway see ya.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I reckon during the day in July the daytime temp will be 20-23 degrees and the night time temp around 13-16 degrees....

EDIT: I was wrong -- not too far off though....I just checked a site and the maximum July temp is 25 degrees and the average minimum July temp is 14 degrees. Average rainfall is 15mm. :)

Well it was minus 1.5 down here at 7 am had to wash the ice of my windscreen brrrrrrr!

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Well it was minus 1.5 down here at 7 am had to wash the ice of my windscreen brrrrrrr!

what more could i ask for this year new pearl jam album pj touring and a bumper snow season

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    what more could i ask for this year new pearl jam album pj touring and a bumper snow season

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Think this will happen, heard they were talking about opening the season early (snow season ie).

Well, i'm sorry if the photo sent you over the edge, hopefully you can get some more tix, but if you can't i'm sure you'll still be able to have a good night from those seats.

anyway see ya.

Sorry....Im home now and calmed down a bit...

Maybe you're right...photos do sometimes tend to make things look longer/shorter etc....

The tix may not be THAT bad... :o

I'm over it.....fuck, I'm seeing PJ twice....I should be happy and I am...I just have momentary lapses of disappointment...

:D:D:D:D: D
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Does anyone know where i can download a wmv or mpeg version of the Life Wasted video?
  • Vookie23 wrote:
    Think this will happen, heard they were talking about opening the season early (snow season ie).

things just keep getting better and better early start and hopefully a late finish yep i reackon i could just about board into the first show....................

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Amy75Amy75 Posts: 12
    soapyrows wrote:
    I got my response from Coppel after I sent a whinging complaint to them about no 10C tix for the 2nd show and no announcement of the 2nd show. this was my reply:

Thanks for your email. This is something you have to bring up with the fanclub directly as they are the coordinators of how the fanclub is run including for shows for their members.

i thought i'd read previously that the 10C couldn't arrange tix with Coppel for the fanclub members, which means that response is totally contradictory. i do not trust these Coppel people......

If its anything like other Fanclubs, then what Michael Coppel Presents has said is correct.

The initial dealings are normally just to SECURE a certain block of seats for Fan Club members. As far as I know this is negotiations between the Fan Club, the Promoter and the Venue.

Notification or lack thereof is purely a Fan Club issue, no one elses.
  • Amy75Amy75 Posts: 12
    The song I wanna hear in November and can never get enough of is........

YELLOW LEDBETTER
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    Amy75 wrote:

YELLOW LEDBETTER

i second that
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Amy75 wrote:

YELLOW LEDBETTER

Hey Amy,

Love the song to bits, but the crowds were so unnapreciative of it in Melbourne in 03. I keep bagging them cos it's true, they sucked, and it was kinda embarrassing. Nothing like that MSG crowd on the dvd.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    are we gonna start up a trading thing for the 06 boots? :D

i know, i should've bought one already..i've been a tight arse so far with them (as in, bought zero), with tickets, flights and accomodation costs killing the finances!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    amy, hope you're able to see that live (front row baby :eek: :D)

add that to my list too

and given to fly

:o
    wah
  • Got my Perth tickets. Alright! :D
    the needle & the damage done
  • heyjose wrote:
    Hey Amy,

Love the song to bits, but the crowds were so unnapreciative of it in Melbourne in 03. I keep bagging them cos it's true, they sucked, and it was kinda embarrassing. Nothing like that MSG crowd on the dvd.

yeah and that would be wright as i only got in 1 show in 03 first melb and no ylb just my luck but i got leatherman wich rocked didnt even know i liked it that much till they played it that night!!!!

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
    Amy75 wrote:

YELLOW LEDBETTER

I agree....I was only saying that to Leigh the other day...I've never heard it live. :D

Bet they fucking play it when I'm at the fucking back in crap seats!!! But that will still be cool! :D **See! Another quick moment of disappointment but I worked through it and came out with a smile!!**
  • beachybeachy Posts: 30
    If you're still looking for good seats for the second show in Brisbane try getting them throught the Brisbane Entertainment Centre directly.

http://www.brisent.com.au/default.asp?PageID=117

The tickets are $124.50 on their bronze package (includes car parking). I managed to get tickets in section 9A which is right at the front. It's worth paying the extra $20 for that.

They advertise that they have section 9C but when I called them they mentioned that they also had a few 9A tickets left. Good luck.
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    tommyphillips, what are you studying?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Do they have video screens????

The entertainment centre has video screens but last time pj didnt use them
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    heyjose wrote:
    Hey Amy,

Have to say I don't agree with you, was on of the highlights I've seen footage of the melb show I was at and the crowd seemed to be really into it, so I really hope they end it again with it, one of the best guitar pieces I have ever heard, or seen.

• BaystoneBaystone Posts: 111
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Have to say I don't agree with you, was on of the highlights I've seen footage of the melb show I was at and the crowd seemed to be really into it, so I really hope they end it again with it, one of the best guitar pieces I have ever heard, or seen.
    Which of the melbourne shows were you at?
    I only lied because it was the easiest way to get what I wanted.
    Baystone wrote:
    Which of the melbourne shows were you at?

Night 3, not the best seats though. Hope they announce a third show soon! Or a 10C only

Vookie23 wrote:
    Night 3, not the best seats though. Hope they announce a third show soon! Or a 10C only
    Yeah, I'm not sure how energetic the crowd was as a whole, but my friends who were in the nosebleeds could see us on the floor pretty clearly looking like we were enjoying ourselves. So I suppose we stood out a little in my section, there wasn't too many who seemed to be having a whole lot of fun. I dunno, aren't Australian audiences pretty laid back in general?
    Baystone wrote:
    Yeah, I'm not sure how energetic the crowd was as a whole, but my friends who were in the nosebleeds could see us on the floor pretty clearly looking like we were enjoying ourselves. So I suppose we stood out a little in my section, there wasn't too many who seemed to be having a whole lot of fun. I dunno, aren't Australian audiences pretty laid back in general?

Yeah I'd like to think we are laid back, hopefully I'll be amongst those going beserk in 06.

Vookie23 wrote:
    Yeah I'd like to think we are laid back, hopefully I'll be amongst those going beserk in 06.
    It's much more fun that way, isn't it? Hopefully with a few of the nutters scattered around a bit this year they can encourage the others around them to loosen up a bit and have the whole building rockin'.
    Baystone wrote:
    It's much more fun that way, isn't it? Hopefully with a few of the nutters scattered around a bit this year they can encourage the others around them to loosen up a bit and have the whole building rockin'.

Well I'll be one of those, might have to convince my wife though, had people in 03 telling me to sit down, how lame? least I'll know I'll be amongst it this time.

Baystone wrote:

Yeah...or have too many "inhibitions". I saw Davie Bowie in 2004....YES, BOWIE!!...and I got told to sit down or I'd be kicked out by a security guard. After 4 or 5 shows there was a chick in the next section and myself standing and going off and Bowie said to one of us something like "I like the look of that girl up there" and pointed towards our section. And straight after that comment the security guard stormed up and said a few words to me. But get this -- DURING THE ENCORE, my whole section and nearly every other section stood up and danced and laughed and jumped and screamed....and all looked like they were having a BALL!!!!

My opinion...too fucking scared of what everyone else around them thought to stand and dance and jive for the whole concert. And they LOVED it when they actually got into it! Such a shame....
This discussion has been closed.