Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    pffft...what does she know.....give her a swift backhand thet'll shut her up ;););)

how old is her daughter?? I love having influence on youngens :)

10 i think :o...

She has live on 2 legs, and when i play it in the car, she always names the songs within a few seconds.. Pretty much whatever I like, she thinks is cool. :D
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's not set in stone yet, but it's sure looking good :)
    Gonna come down?
    6500 people screaming for PJ. It's gonna be intimate and awesome!!

if only i could afford it :( unfortunately i wont be able to :( but dude if that happens they better reserve the front seats for you!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Murder wrote:
    10 i think :o...

She has live on 2 legs, and when i play it in the car, she always names the songs within a few seconds.. Pretty much whatever I like, she thinks is cool. :D

ahh, thats so cute :) Pearl JAm and the little kiddies...a new generation of Rockers!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's not set in stone yet, but it's sure looking good :)
    Gonna come down?
    6500 people screaming for PJ. It's gonna be intimate and awesome!!

Wow, whats going on??? I think I missed something!
    How far is a train to newcastle???
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Not yet.
    That picture was probably the worst of the lot. Still, if it wasn't for that article we wouldn't have NewFM backing us, Coppel starting to listen to us, and the Newcastle Ent Cent reserved for a date in November
    What date? Between Melbourne and Adelaide?
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    bazzer wrote:
    What date? Between Melbourne and Adelaide?

Don't know yet. The guy i spoke to at NewFm said there was a definite reservation made but he was unsure of the date. Should know something definite this week
    Murder wrote:
    Wow, whats going on??? I think I missed something!
    How far is a train to newcastle???

Pretty far.
    Better off flying.
    You can get a flight from Brisbane to Newcastle for $69
  • Wade sounds like hes up for it!

im still smiling at all this Rob...im so stoked for you mate :)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Pretty far.
    Better off flying.
    You can get a flight from Brisbane to Newcastle for $69

Whoops, I meant to say from melbounre. Cause thats where I'm gonna be, I guess it depends where the show is...

If it gets put it first, i can fly to newcastle from townsville, then get train to sydney?

What a mess
    Wade sounds like hes up for it!

im still smiling at all this Rob...im so stoked for you mate :)

Here's another one for the rumour mill................................ wollongong (maybe) ..... shhh it's a secret
  • Murder wrote:

What a mess

but what a freakin great reason for the mess :D:D

im gonna win lotto people....then im at all the shows !
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Here's another one for the rumour mill................................ wollongong (maybe) ..... shhh it's a secret

WTF :eek: Wollongong....really...thats crazy shit!
    Oh yeah congratulations rob! if it all goes through..

thats just very skilled jam spreading.
    WTF :eek: Wollongong....really...thats crazy shit!

Just another rumour i was told from the guy at newfm.
    Seeing as the guys are playing some regional dates now, maybe Townsville will get a show (fingers crossed for you guys)
    For some reason I wouldnt want a townsville show. Actaully I know exactly why. Townsville people get excited and go to whatever comes to townsville.

Me, susan and "pearl jam ben" would be the only fans there.
    Murder wrote:
    For some reason I wouldnt want a townsville show. Actaully I know exactly why. Townsville people get excited and go to whatever comes to townsville.

Me, susan and "pearl jam ben" would be the only fans there.

Really??
    I reckon you'd be surprised to see how many 'closet' PJ fans there are in Townsville. I know I was when i saw our petition gather momentum (up to 1100 now)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Really??
    I reckon you'd be surprised to see how many 'closet' PJ fans there are in Townsville. I know I was when i saw our petition gather momentum (up to 1100 now)
    ahem...1099... I signed that!

But yeah I know what you mean, I'm sure theres many many PJ fans in townsville, but it will have minimum 10c members attending, and a lot of of people going just because there is something actaully happening here.
    Murder wrote:
    ahem...1099... I signed that!

But yeah I know what you mean, I'm sure theres many many PJ fans in townsville, but it will have minimum 10c members attending, and a lot of of people going just because there is something actaully happening here.

I'm just excited about PJ (maybe) coming to Newcastle because it gives me the opportunity to make a full day of it, without the pain of travelling a couple of hours to and from the venue. It'd be even worse for you, having to fly.
    I just want to be able to leave my house, drive the 10mins to the ent cent, pick up my 10C tickets, hang around trying to get a glimpse of the boys, see the soundcheck, watch the show, hang around however long i want to after the show so i can try and catch a glimpse of the guys again, and then travel 10mins home.
    It'd be the greatest day of my life (so far) ;)
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I'm just excited about PJ (maybe) coming to Newcastle because it gives me the opportunity to make a full day of it, without the pain of travelling a couple of hours to and from the venue. It'd be even worse for you, having to fly.
    I just want to be able to leave my house, drive the 10mins to the ent cent, pick up my 10C tickets, hang around trying to get a glimpse of the boys, see the soundcheck, watch the show, hang around however long i want to after the show so i can try and catch a glimpse of the guys again, and then travel 10mins home.
    It'd be the greatest day of my life (so far) ;)

Know what you mean, its takes away the stress, and makes it more relaxed and enjoyable.
    Ive decided I wanna get decently drunk at one of my shows. But I havent decided.. Should it be the last one? or one in the middle? or the first one?
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    i reckon ill get pretty drunk after melb 2 or before the show
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    Murder wrote:
    Ive decided I wanna get decently drunk at one of my shows. But I havent decided.. Should it be the last one? or one in the middle? or the first one?

Hard decision.
    How about..................... all of em!!!
    No need to discriminate one show from another. Treat them all equally :)

Have to go now.
    Catch you all later
    :)
  • i reckon ill get pretty drunk after melb 2 or before the show

no drunkedness for me! Will have a few for sure.....but i wanna enjoy and soak up every single little bit of Pearl Jam.... dont wanna miss something cos i had to have a chuck..(im not a very good drunk) ;)
  • Seeya Rob....Grats again Man!! Great job!
    no drunkedness for me! Will have a few for sure.....but i wanna enjoy and soak up every single little bit of Pearl Jam.... dont wanna miss something cos i had to have a chuck..(im not a very good drunk) ;)

Might worry about that when it comes and just do what comes natural, Might have a few powers gold now and watch something PJ. It's my day off today..
  • too many pm's Tom...need to give me some space :) cant reply :(
  • Murder wrote:
    Might worry about that when it comes and just do what comes natural, Might have a few powers gold now and watch something PJ. It's my day off today..

lucky bugger Wade...its Thursday for me today...hanging out actually got 2 in a row off this week....for the first time in ages.....gonna sit on my butt and do nothin!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    too many pm's Tom...need to give me some space :) cant reply :(
    fixed

10chars
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Hi guys how is everyone?

Oz good to hear the news re Newy. Didnt see you round much on here promoting it late last week. Did you get the dreaded password thing I did?
    So I missed all the updates you posted a couple of pages back - Congrats mate.

Im hoping that you dont remember what I said to yo a month or so ago when you first ascertained the idea???? Something to do about free piss all nite??? Hope your memory is shithouse!

Honeslty Oz - throw me a figure.......50/50 chance?

I stiil havent finished downloading the Albany boot I started a week ago. None of my 4 passwords for that work. How can I get in here but not there? Fuck it frustrating me.

Oh and one last thing.........I got my last assignment outta the way yesterday! Wicked
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • fixed

10chars

sent

Thanks Tom...You Rock My Friend!

I have dishes to do but i dont wanna move......so lazy....damn lazy days..j u s t k e e p p o s t i n g
This discussion has been closed.