Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    thought cleveland was a great set - not too short really.
    probably my fave so far. but still just managing to hold out guying a boot.
    got a feeling there are some great west coast shows coming up and some
    european fun to be had too.
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    28 songs is not short
    Yeah, I know its not short, but grand rapids, the show before it was A LOT longer.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    the cleveland set was so sweet.. actually the last few shows have had amazing sets with a lot of songs stuck into the rotation. so many different songs each night!!! can't wait 4 gorge!!!
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Zoso wrote:
    the cleveland set was so sweet.. actually the last few shows have had amazing sets with a lot of songs stuck into the rotation. so many different songs each night!!! can't wait 4 gorge!!!
    im so jealous.

its gonna be sweet
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Murder wrote:
    Yeah, I know its not short, but grand rapids, the show before it was A LOT longer.
    length really doesnt matter to me.

for example

2003 tour. State College was longest single set, pretty average show in my opinion and the boston 3 show was great only because of the acoustic set, lackluster main set.

Albany 03, short show with only one rarity (All or none) best show of 2003 in my opinion. bloody awesome atmosphere
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    What? No Marker in the Sand again????
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • maybe we need to make a "Marker" sign in Bris so they definately play it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    maybe we need to make a "Marker" sign in Bris so they definately play it.

They better play it -- or I'll kick their arse....I want heaps and heaps of the newies....but no Parachutes!
    Need Parachutes in brissie ;)
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    They better play it -- or I'll kick their arse....I want heaps and heaps of the newies....but no Parachutes!

Me too me too!!! But i wanna hear parachutes too :p *pokes tongue at Ziggy :p

Im off peeps...work is calling...damn it...i just wanna get paid to do nothing!!

Keep On Rockin Friends :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    length really doesnt matter to me.

for example

2003 tour. State College was longest single set, pretty average show in my opinion and the boston 3 show was great only because of the acoustic set, lackluster main set.

Albany 03, short show with only one rarity (All or none) best show of 2003 in my opinion. bloody awesome atmosphere

Yeah, thats true, I don't mind short shows, but I didn't like the set that much either, nothing of binaural or riot act except for "thumbing my way".
    Murder wrote:
    Need Parachutes in brissie ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

BORING!!!!! What are you going to do? Get your lighter out and start swaying side to side???? ;)
    ZiggyStar wrote:

BORING!!!!! What are you going to do? Get your lighter out and start swaying side to side???? ;)
    he he he.. probably :)

off to BI-LO.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    ZiggyStar wrote:

I love para its one of the better songs from the new album.... atleast it will make the 'betterman' fans leave the building for atleast 4 mins.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    does anyone have a live version of come back? if so could you pm me :)

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    speaking of the life wasted video, is it obvious to anyone else that this was made a while back and was gonna possibly be the 1st single but it got changed to WWS somewhere before the release. not that it really matters anyway but i just thought it was intresting.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Zoso wrote:
    I love para its one of the better songs from the new album.... atleast it will make the 'betterman' fans leave the building for atleast 4 mins.

And are you saying I'm one of the "Betterman" fans????

Actually, I can skip Betterman too....if they play it fair enough, but I definitely wouldn't put it on my ideal set list....I've heard it live already several times.
    speaking of the life wasted video, is it obvious to anyone else that this was made a while back and was gonna possibly be the 1st single but it got changed to WWS somewhere before the release. not that it really matters anyway but i just thought it was intresting.

How is it obvious?

Threefish, are you quite familiar with Boondall?
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    I'M BACK!!!!
    Been locked out of here all weekend.
    Didn't know what to do with myself.
    AND I got my xmas single today!!! (finally)
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    I got my response from Coppel after I sent a whinging complaint to them about no 10C tix for the 2nd show and no announcement of the 2nd show. this was my reply:

Thanks for your email. This is something you have to bring up with the fanclub directly as they are the coordinators of how the fanclub is run including for shows for their members.

i thought i'd read previously that the 10C couldn't arrange tix with Coppel for the fanclub members, which means that response is totally contradictory. i do not trust these Coppel people......
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    oh yeah and my avacado album and bonus live disc arrived today!! woohoo!!
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    How is it obvious?

Threefish, are you quite familiar with Boondall?

Well it must have been recorded before the artwork for the album was done, and i guess the art work has to be finished a while before the album is released.

And what would you like to know about boondall?, i've been ther a fair few times
    PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    Woohoo it's raining in Warwick :) . Sorry guys, it just never happens anymore, and the fact that I have literally just walked inside from watering the pot plants outside is ironic, but not unexpected given the cloud build up. To keep this PJ related, I'm going to PJ in Novmeber!~!!!!! Hope everyone's had a great day.

It's raining here too!!! This is the rainiest year we've had in I'd say 5+ years...I LOVE IT!!!

I just wish it would get colder so I can wear jackets etc and sit on the couch listening to PJ wearing nice snuggly warm clothes....and pull my arms of my jumper over my hands so I can pick up and drink my beer without my hands getting too cold! Classy!!!! ;)
    Well it must have been recorded before the artwork for the album was done, and i guess the art work has to be finished a while before the album is released.

And what would you like to know about boondall?, i've been ther a fair few times

Hmmm....I see your point.

Boondall: I am in SG26...right behind the seated sections....she said this is on a slightly raised grandstand...how raised??? I am in Row A...at the front. I just want to know if if I will be able to see anything there. I'm pretty short.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=BEC&s=8703

Fuck they're crap seats....everytime I look at them I feel anger welling up inside.... :mad:
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    back from bbs problems wilderness!!!

so how many pages do i have to read back now? 6,000,000?

one more ticket day to go.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

PJ_Mad_Mel wrote:
    No don't say that!!! It gets to -7 here easily during winter and I'll be spending 4 or 5 days in Townsville in July for a wedding. I have to wear a strapless calf length dress and I'm hoping for some sunshine, what are my chances? (let me down gently!!!).

I reckon during the day in July the daytime temp will be 20-23 degrees and the night time temp around 13-16 degrees....

EDIT: I was wrong -- not too far off though....I just checked a site and the maximum July temp is 25 degrees and the average minimum July temp is 14 degrees. Average rainfall is 15mm. :)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Boondall: I am in SG26...right behind the seated sections....she said this is on a slightly raised grandstand...how raised??? I am in Row A...at the front. I just want to know if if I will be able to see anything there. I'm pretty short.

Well it's not as raised as the side sections but it's a couple of steps above the floor people in front of you. and it slopes up from the front to back, you should be able to see above the heads of the people in front of you.

You can sort of get an idea from this photo:
    http://www.brisent.com.au/images/Photos-BEC/Cher%20Concert%20Evening%20036.jpg
    Well it's not as raised as the side sections but it's a couple of steps above the floor people in front of you. and it slopes up from the front to back, you should be able to see above the heads of the people in front of you.

You can sort of get an idea from this photo:
    http://www.brisent.com.au/images/Photos-BEC/Cher%20Concert%20Evening%20036.jpg

Thanks....Oh fuck....it's so fucking far away....soooo fucking pissed off..

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCKER FUCKED FUCK FUCK

Do they have video screens???? I;m going to fucking need them!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't realise it was THAT far away....I really didn't....it seemed closer when I was last there....

:(
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Thanks....Oh fuck....it's so fucking far away....soooo fucking pissed off..

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING FUCK FUCKER FUCKED FUCK FUCK

Do they have video screens???? I;m going to fucking need them!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I didn't realise it was THAT far away....I really didn't....it seemed closer when I was last there....

:(

It's really not as bad as that photo makes it look. i saw the phot and thought 'Fuck Me that's way far back' but i'm really sure it won't look that bad, photo always make distances seem longer
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    hahah i have a funny story

in my electrical lecture today the lecturer (who always rambles on about music)
    asked what band has released a good record recently (this was somehow related to noise) and i yelled out pearl jam. And he goes

'ah yes pearl jam well some of you might go to the concert and at the start hear a humming noise, that is the noise of the amplifiers. I however will not because ticketek is fucking useless, gone are the days you can grab a ticket at the box office now its all this internet stuff and it never works...'

thought it was hilarious.

Now that's my kind of lecturer
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
This discussion has been closed.