Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    2006 :D

10 char.
    wah
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    rick are you going to perth?

Nah think if I can see melb x 3 and Adl x 2 will be stoked, can't say that it will be enough though. LOL
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    Night All, bring on 06, Oh yeah:D
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    Vookie23 wrote:
    Do you work at rare records Jemms?? Or just a fan?

i really think i should get a job there! ot i think they should employ me coz its the greatest shop and i talk it up like its some holy biblical thingo
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • kramerica4kramerica4 Posts: 284
    sorry if it has been said before, but i don't want to look at all 600 pages.
    what are the shows that are on sale at the moment?
    which shows have they added?
    thanks.
  • rick what have you done too me i think im going to turn into a poster nut gota have that stones/pj poster awesome
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • evening all....just home from work...nice whoring this evening.
    so glad i wasnt locked out....how come some of us were and others werent??
    wierd...

im really tired so im off to sleep but wanted to say JIM I LOVE YOU THANKYOU!! :D:D what a fuckin champion you are to hook me up with those tix! Muahs!!
    Ziggy....we'll be right mate :) they are great front on seats!!

Krys.....you love Brad.......hmmm abit of pit romance??.....jk ;)

Rob...how the hell did the shoot go..havent seen any piccies or anything yet! hope it was all super for you mate.

asked the AV controller dude in Orlando Hard Rock for some more PJ tunes and he said he is working on it but PJ has to give permissin to use their vids. told him about the new singles :) fingers crossed :)

so tired...Keep On Rockin My Aus Maties :) PJNOV2006!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    evening all....just home from work...nice whoring this evening.
    wierd...

im really tired so im off to sleep but wanted to say JIM I LOVE YOU THANKYOU!! :D:D what a fuckin champion you are to hook me up with those tix! Muahs!!

Rob...how the hell did the shoot go..havent seen any piccies or anything yet! hope it was all super for you mate.

asked the AV controller dude in Orlando Hard Rock for some more PJ tunes and he said he is working on it but PJ has to give permissin to use their vids. told him about the new singles :) fingers crossed :)

yeah of course i love brad!!! hehe how many people do i know as cool as brad? I have actually been irritating brad for some time now coz I keep confusing him about dates and tickets. I keep getting him to buy tix for me and by the time november comes he will probably hate me hahahaha. Joking Brad! =P you're the coolest :cool:
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    kramerica4 wrote:
    sorry if it has been said before, but i don't want to look at all 600 pages.
    what are the shows that are on sale at the moment?
    which shows have they added?
    thanks.

On sale now ( well pretty much all sold out, maybe one or two crap seats around )
    Sydney 1 & 2
    Brisbane 1 & 2
    Melbourne 1 & 2
    Adelaide 1

Coming soon:

Perth (10C Tix selling now, General Public this friday)

Rumoured Possibilities:

Melbourne #3
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    evening all....just home from work...nice whoring this evening.
    wierd...

Here you go Trudie:
    http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/5126/article6px.jpg
  • filthy_canvisfilthy_canvis Posts: 813
    still very very sad:( about not being able to get good seats for bris 2
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328

PJNOV2006!!!

I know I know....I shouldn't whinge.... :o It just gets to me sometimes...then I snap out of it! :)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Does anyone know where i can download a wmv or mpeg version of the Life Wasted video?

Anybody????
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    length really doesnt matter to me
    You're more about girth? PJ have girthy concerts, that's for sure!
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Anybody????
    check limewire maybe?

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    I know I know....I shouldn't whinge.... :o It just gets to me sometimes...then I snap out of it! :)
    I think that's about where I sat for the chilis. That photo doesn't do it justice. I remember thinking I wish I was closer, but it was still a pretty decent view.
    bazzer wrote:
    I think that's about where I sat for the chilis. That photo doesn't do it justice. I remember thinking I wish I was closer, but it was still a pretty decent view.

Never trust photos (or TV), things always seem further away than that what they really are.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:

Thats Freakin Great Rob!!! Good Job Mate! What a great paper to do that for you.....but the plug for the website should have been in HUGE writing!!
    Top effort Rob....you guys should be stoked :)
    Thats Freakin Great Rob!!! Good Job Mate! What a great paper to do that for you.....but the plug for the website should have been in HUGE writing!!
    Top effort Rob....you guys should be stoked :)

Yeah, but it did the job.
    We got 300 extra signatures that day because of the article and NewFM came onboard and are helping us negotiate venues and helping us with Coppel
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

its ok to whinge babe....dont you remember me after the ticketfucker fucked me royally? :p until Jim stepped in i'd still be bitchin!
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    It's got the link to the petition in the last sentence

didnt read properly...edited post...you quoted edited post...tee heehee ;)
  • still very very sad:( about not being able to get good seats for bris 2

Filthy you must get tix or our plan will fail!!! I cant rely on Zig, shes a scrawny lil white girl who couldnt blow a feather over :D:D:D I cant snag and bag em on my own!
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Susan, I know how you feel how you can get that hint of sadness knowing you wont really see the band that well. I'm going 5 times, all my seats are on the floor, but none of them are very close to the stage, most are closer to the mixing board.

I dont know where my 10c seats will be, but i dont have a very good number. I'm still really happy about the whole thing, but i get this feeling when i get to my seats and see how far back they are, im gonna be a bit dissapointed.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    didnt read properly...edited post...you quoted edited post...tee heehee ;)

Yeah I know :)
    When I saw you'd edited your post I had to go back and edit my post so I wouldn't look stupid.
    Too late :)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yeah I know :)
    When I saw you'd edited your post I had to go back and edit my post so I wouldn't look stupid.
    Too late :)

sorry :o:o
    did you get a copy from the paper Rob? a coloured one to frame?

Hi Wade :)
  • CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    Hi Trudie!

My 30yr old sister, just came over and told me how crap the new PJ is, as she bought it for her daughter, (her daughter loves whatever I like, and loves PJ and RHCP cause of me)

Which caused me to go into a mega angry 5 minute rant! :mad:
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    sorry :o:o
    did you get a copy from the paper Rob? a coloured one to frame?

Hi Wade :)

Not yet.
    That picture was probably the worst of the lot. Still, if it wasn't for that article we wouldn't have NewFM backing us, Coppel starting to listen to us, and the Newcastle Ent Cent reserved for a date in November
  • Murder wrote:
    Hi Trudie!

My 30yr old sister, just came over and told me how crap the new PJ is, as she bought it for her daughter, (her daughter loves whatever I like, and loves PJ and RHCP cause of me)

Which caused me to go into a mega angry 5 minute rant! :mad:

pffft...what does she know.....give her a swift backhand thet'll shut her up ;););)

how old is her daughter?? I love having influence on youngens :)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Not yet.
    That picture was probably the worst of the lot. Still, if it wasn't for that article we wouldn't have NewFM backing us, Coppel starting to listen to us, and the Newcastle Ent Cent reserved for a date in November

HOLY SHIT MAN!!! DIdnt know that! thats fuckin brilliant!!
    Go you good thing! Rob, thats awesome mate...just awesome!!
    HOLY SHIT MAN!!! DIdnt know that! thats fuckin brilliant!!
    Go you good thing! Rob, thats awesome mate...just awesome!!

It's not set in stone yet, but it's sure looking good :)
    Gonna come down?
    6500 people screaming for PJ. It's gonna be intimate and awesome!!
This discussion has been closed.