Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• maybe i should try to hit 5000 when the thred hits 10000 :D:D what a milestone!

mmm, toasted chicken and cheese sanga is so good :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    DonJon wrote:
    Wow that was a fun 3 day holiday!!

I got my password changed by some prick loitering on here and haven't been able to log in. New passwords get sent - dont work....aghh the fun of it all.
    Are you sure your password got changed? I think they've been having problems with the board, a lot of people couldn't log in...
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    i dont really like the video that much, just doesnt do it for me

prefer the style of love boat captain i am mine etc which just shows the band doing the song, or even better is live performance video eg alive.

the only things i liked they did that werent like i said above were jeremy and do the evolution. those videos were cool!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • so thats 2 clips from the new album .....whats your tip for the next vid??
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    hahah i have a funny story

in my electrical lecture today the lecturer (who always rambles on about music)
    asked what band has released a good record recently (this was somehow related to noise) and i yelled out pearl jam. And he goes

'ah yes pearl jam well some of you might go to the concert and at the start hear a humming noise, that is the noise of the amplifiers. I however will not because ticketek is fucking useless, gone are the days you can grab a ticket at the box office now its all this internet stuff and it never works...'

thought it was hilarious.
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
  • hahah i have a funny story

in my electrical lecture today the lecturer (who always rambles on about music)
    asked what band has released a good record recently (this was somehow related to noise) and i yelled out pearl jam. And he goes

'ah yes pearl jam well some of you might go to the concert and at the start hear a humming noise, that is the noise of the amplifiers. I however will not because ticketek is fucking useless, gone are the days you can grab a ticket at the box office now its all this internet stuff and it never works...'

thought it was hilarious.

LMFAO!!! what a great teacher!!

I feel his pain..
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    so thats 2 clips from the new album .....whats your tip for the next vid??

I'm tipping 'Gone'

Just think they'd release something a bit slower after WWS and life wasted..

and also going from the sticker on album cover 'featuring WWS, life wasted and Gone'

but time will tell! :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • I'm tipping 'Gone'

Just think they'd release something a bit slower after WWS and life wasted..

and also going from the sticker on album cover 'featuring WWS, life wasted and Gone'

but time will tell! :D

fair call Joel....Gone would be my pick too...and im hoping its gonna be good cos I adore that song!

nice spot with the sticker!! didnt even think of that!
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Hi people, need your help. A friend of mine is looking for the cover version of PJ doing 'Can't help falling in love again'. I know it's on the CHristmas single for 2000 I think? It's for a wedding. Can anyone help me out. Maybe do a b & p? Thanks
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • sorry Gen...dont have it on me or I would love to help our. Tom might be able to help you..
    Gennibean wrote:
    Hi people, need your help. A friend of mine is looking for the cover version of PJ doing 'Can't help falling in love again'. I know it's on the CHristmas single for 2000 I think? It's for a wedding. Can anyone help me out. Maybe do a b & p? Thanks
    its from las vegas 10/22/2000 if ya just need that song i can send it to ya

• GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Excellent, thanks. I'll send you a pm.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • anyone download Chicago 2?
    I'm downloading it now and it is stuck on Rocking in the free world
    Anyone know whats wrong?
    Wave came crashing...
    try quitting the program and starting it up again. if that doesnt work email basecamp.

might want someone to clarify that

good show, better than albany i reckon

• CopTheRiotActCopTheRiotAct Posts: 953
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=193331

I made a thread about fav moments in PJ songs, if anyone want to play. ;)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Murder wrote:
    BTW, I just woke up again..

dont you feek worse the 2nd time? :o

LMAO great story tommy :D
    wah
  • Tom's the man Gen..told ya he'd hook you up!

So off topic..i emailed a lady who has a Husky Rescue centre on the Gold coast. She emailed me saying that she would love to help me out and will let me know when she has a Husky for rehoming.. and they are free....so i would get to save a puppy and it wouldnt cost me anything!!

sounds good :)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Has anyone's money for the tickets been charged to their credit card? My balance is still the same....I definitely haven't been charged. SHould I be worried?!?!? :eek:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    dont you feek worse the 2nd time? :o
    Yes, it was bad. lol

I can't take it anymore, I have to buy a boot... Which one? I want the one with satan's bed and rats. But Is there a better one?

PS, cant wait to buy our aussie boots this year!!
    Tom's the man Gen..told ya he'd hook you up!

So off topic..i emailed a lady who has a Husky Rescue centre on the Gold coast. She emailed me saying that she would love to help me out and will let me know when she has a Husky for rehoming.. and they are free....so i would get to save a puppy and it wouldnt cost me anything!!

sounds good :)

FANTASTIC news tig :D soudns great :)

same here zig :eek: i get my statement at the end of the month... i know there'll be more debits than credits :o
    wah
    Murder wrote:
    Yes, it was bad. lol

I can't take it anymore, I have to buy a boot... Which one? I want the one with satan's bed and rats. But Is there a better one?

PS, cant wait to buy our aussie boots this year!!

unsure about boots :o

i got toronto 2 but as much as i love it (zig's and mine bday show :D ) i'd say there a few other shows that have slightly better sets!
    wah
  • mine went throught on the 16th. Have a look in your 10C profile Zig at previous purchases. If its in there and you received your confirmation you should be sweet.
    so i finanlly saw the cleveland setlist...

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
    wah
    The Cleveland set was very short I thought?

Better Man, Given To Fly, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Faithfull, Unemployable, Gone, Daughter/(It's Ok), MFC, Immortality, Lukin, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Porch

Encore 1 Wasted Reprise, Thumbing My Way, Inside Job, Black, Alive
    Encore 2 Go, Comatose, U, Don't Gimme No Lip, Smile, Why Go, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

Love the "It's Ok Tag" but.. and smile.
  • off to put my face on for work...bbs :)
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    bazzer wrote:
    Are you sure your password got changed? I think they've been having problems with the board, a lot of people couldn't log in...

Yeah dude it definately changed - a few times actually.

Every time I got sent a new password, Id go to log in and it would automatically say "wrong PW and you have tried 5 times already so on ya bike".

Ive got about 30 emails in my tray from 10c. Nasty shit man
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    a bit short :)

really really hope they bring that tag out this way :o
    wah
    this is annoying the hell outta me

can some1 tell me if *THIS* post is 9601 or 9602

there's something wrong with my puter :eek:
    wah
    Murder wrote:
    The Cleveland set was very short I thought?

Better Man, Given To Fly, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Faithfull, Unemployable, Gone, Daughter/(It's Ok), MFC, Immortality, Lukin, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Porch

Encore 1 Wasted Reprise, Thumbing My Way, Inside Job, Black, Alive
    Encore 2 Go, Comatose, U, Don't Gimme No Lip, Smile, Why Go, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

Love the "It's Ok Tag" but.. and smile.
    28 songs is not short

*THAT* post was 9602.
This discussion has been closed.