Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ozpjman wrote:
    I Sent and email to Tenclub again regarding the rollover shows:

"Dear TenClub Guru's:

Obviously you've received an abundance of emails regarding the possibility of reservations for additional shows... (shortened version)

Can't you just tell us definately who's fault this is??? Surely someone is responsible."

Response:

"Hi Jim, we understand your concerns. In a line....

IT'S STONE'S FAULT!"

Sorry all, bit bored at work

thanks needed a cheer up in all this confusion
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • Chicago 2

Main Set: Severed Hand, WWS, Life Wasted, Animal, Marker in the Sand, DTE, Whipping (report that the WHIPPING solo was replaced by a drum solo), 1/2 Full, I am Mine, EVENFLOW, Gone, Insignifigance, Betterman/(Save it for Later), Down, Garden, Inside Job, Lukin/Why Go

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man of the Hour, Footsteps, Once, Alive (Backwards Mamasan Trilogy)

Encore 2: Last Kiss (With Eddie in the Crowd), Last Exit, Glorified G

Encore 3: Small Town, Crown of Thorns, Rocking in the Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

This tour is already bullshit insane!!!

cant wait for this boot a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense

melb 1,2,3 syd 3, newie
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    Pappas wrote:
    who going to adelaide show wants to try get into soundcheck

~puts hand up~

MEEeeee!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • cant wait for this boot a-w-e-s-o-m-e!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah its a killer!
    I still think the best set was Albany though
    Wave came crashing...
  • ALBANY!!!!

Set List: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Do The Evolution, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Given To Fly, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Daughter/Another Brick In The Wall, Off He Goes, Gone, Grievance, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Comatose, Why Go

1st encore: You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, Satan's Bed, Wishlist, Rats, Porch

2nd encore: Last Kiss, Come Back, Sad, Crazy Mary, Alive

The best show so far IMO!

Why??: Come Back, Sad, Porch, Off He Goes, Red Mosquito, Satan's Bed, Why Go
    Wave came crashing...
  • has anyone d/l the Albany boot...what's it like??
    Wave came crashing...
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    bazzer wrote:
    That's public broadcasting, a whole other kettle of fish! :D

hahahaa!!! :D oops :o
    ozpjman wrote:
    In between sinking bourbons, why not, fuck yeah

i concur :eek: i dont like beer or wine... :eek:

harryyyyyyyyyy you know who works at the ent cent dont ya? ;)
    wah
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    It's funny how some people LOVE Parachutes whereas I think it's one of their worst songs (on all albums) -- still good but not AS good as the others. I just hear it and its so blah blah blah blah dum dum de dum....maybe I need some more time with it?

Is EVERYONE going to watch the support act? I don't think I will....I want to have a few beers so I'm pumped for PJ!!!!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    has anyone d/l the Albany boot...what's it like??

i think 'god' has hehe :D

chicago 2 looks GREAT :)

parachutes gets my thumbs up :p
    wah
  • i think 'god' has hehe :D

chicago 2 looks GREAT :)

parachutes gets my thumbs up :p

god...u mean judd?
    lol
    Wave came crashing...
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    It's funny how some people LOVE Parachutes whereas I think it's one of their worst songs (on all albums) -- still good but not AS good as the others. I just hear it and its so blah blah blah blah dum dum de dum....maybe I need some more time with it?

Is EVERYONE going to watch the support act? I don't think I will....I want to have a few beers so I'm pumped for PJ!!!!

dont worry... your not alone.... parachutes does nothing for me either.... and i love the beatles.... but parachutes just doesnt move me in anyway.

i cant wait to see KOL!
    i dont need to drink before hand... i was so high on adrenalin at the show in 03 that i have very little memory of any of the show.... im just glad that i wrote a fanview cos thats the only way that i can remember that night.

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Dear God

Please shed some light on the Albany boot for me

Amen
    Wave came crashing...
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    im waiting a little while before buying my first boot - although with these set lists its getting hard to hold out.
    want to buy all the sydney and melbourne shows i will be at and i have a feeling some of the european shows are going to be amazing! not to mention the gorge and the rest of the US tour.
    being a pearl jam fan is a fulltime job!
  • ZiggyStar wrote:

definately going to watch KOL!!!!!
    Theyre pretty cool on stage...they love to have a cigarette whilst jamming out
    Wave came crashing...
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ill be watching KOL for sure. Really excited to see them. Some of my friends even bought tickets for KOL with it being an added bonus that PJ were playing

I will be bolting out during the break to knock down as many cold ones as poss. Just gotta work out my piss break song/s now.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • DonJon wrote:
    Ill be watching KOL for sure. Really excited to see them. Some of my friends even bought tickets for KOL with it being an added bonus that PJ were playing

I will be bolting out during the break to knock down as many cold ones as poss. Just gotta work out my piss break song/s now.

Just have a piss bottle with you so you dont miss any songs!
    Wave came crashing...
    Dear God

Please shed some light on the Albany boot for me

Amen

LOL

look what our ambassador posted

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=192004

lmao :eek:
    wah
    dont worry... your not alone.... parachutes does nothing for me either.... and i love the beatles.... but parachutes just doesnt move me in anyway.

THANK YOU!!!!! Finally someone understands!!!! :D

See Tig! I'm NOT a freak!!!
  • tommyphillipstommyphillips Posts: 709
    Pappas wrote:
    who going to adelaide show wants to try get into soundcheck

fuck yeah

10char
    10/11/06, 11/11/06, 13/11/06, 14/11/06, 16/11/06, 19/11/06, 21/11/06, 22/11/06.

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No. 35-+--+
    DonJon wrote:

How long is there between the support and main act? If there was long enough between, I might watch them and then race outside for some beers. BEcause I don't want HEAPS of beers....just a few....10 max! ;)

I've already got my piss break songs -- Parachutes, Wishlist and Thumbing My Way!
  • geez stella
    our ambassador wasnt too happy was he?
    I dont think I will get it now....fucken hell
    Wave came crashing...
    has anyone d/l the Albany boot...what's it like??

i speak for god

the albany boot its pretty cool, I havent listened to it all yet, i just finished listening to hartford (kick ass show) i may listen to it tonight all the way through with some alcohol in me :) but satans bed and rats kick serious ass

• i speak for god

the albany boot its pretty cool, I havent listened to it all yet, i just finished listening to hartford (kick ass show) i may listen to it tonight all the way through with some alcohol in me :) but satans bed and rats kick serious ass

do you hear the girl screaming much in between songs??
    Wave came crashing...
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    fuck yeah

10char
    im goin to email ten club askin if we can do this, closer to the show. seein as there will only be a small amount of us

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    i cant hear anyone screaming in albany maybe im deaf but ive skipped through most of the songs and i have headphones and i cant hear any girl.

i will let you know UpHereInMyTree500 after i listen to the whole thing

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    DonJon wrote:

I dot like how some fans have the plan to come in right when PJ start and miss a great opening band like MMJ, KOL or Sonic Youth... It defies logic and is stupid in my book... Its another chance to catch some great live music that PJ themselves enjoy.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    oh yeah i hear it now

bitch

still it doesnt ruin it much its not like you can hear her during the songs and if you dont listen for it you may not even notice it. as i said i will listen to the entire boot tonight and let you know

Just have a piss bottle with you so you dont miss any songs!

Theres no bottles on the market that have big enough lids!

Nah I just couldnt do that hey. If it was GA then yeah maybe. Ill just have to run like the wind when the time comes and hope I dont get stage fright.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    How long is there between the support and main act? If there was long enough between, I might watch them and then race outside for some beers. BEcause I don't want HEAPS of beers....just a few....10 maybe! ;)

I've already got my piss break songs -- Parachutes, Wishlist and Thumbing My Way!

About 20 mins from memory but at Sydney they always ring this siren thing letting you know bands about to come on stage. You just have enough time to skull and run but you get there.
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Zoso wrote:
    I dot like how some fans have the plan to come in right when PJ start and miss a great opening band like MMJ, KOL or Sonic Youth... It defies logic and is stupid in my book... Its another chance to catch some great live music that PJ themselves enjoy.

Yeah, that's mostly how i get into new music, or back in the day i used to just go to shows of bands i haven't really heard of and pay you know $10-$20 to see some live music, some turns out to be shit but most have blown me away cause i went in with no expectations.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
This discussion has been closed.