Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• holy titty fucking christ...this is gonna be awesome.

We should film it too.....its gotta be a bus. Lets go all the way people.
    "Well I know that you think you're the star
    A pill poppin' jukebox is all that you are"

http://www.myspace.com/arwen_and_willow
  • so i guess it is time to finish my reveiws. I have gone a bit back the front but thats all good.

Life Wasted....Great opener..love how it gets straight to it:)
    the lyrics are kinda sad...again. But i always love a story behind a song. To me it sounds like its been written about a girl/woman...i dont get the little larf from Ed after "But why let the sad song play?"......

abit screwed up ...one sheep short....but seriously :p full of angst and depression.....this song is great for the young women of today to listen to.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • World Wide Suicide...Awesome!! still love it even thought its probably the one i listened to the most pre-Avo.

Just keeps Rockin the way thru! Not drop off...Great lyrics.....and coming from boys makin a statement..Love it.
  • hey Arwen, check this out. We have been talking bout the "No Bullshit Tour Bus" for about a year i guess....not as much recently tho. This is our logo for the bus, designed by JeffstheMan :)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/nicklukacs/untitled.jpg
  • Comatose...WOW, not what I thought it would be at all.....for some reason i had a really terrible idea about this one....probably because of the original....i didnt really dig. But this ...OMG :eek:..../m\RAWK/m\

i still dont quite get the lyrics meaning.....i need more couch time to decipher :)
  • Severed Hand...Love it ....too :p....

drugs are bad mm-kah.

"A preternatural other plane with the power to maintain" Fark i gotta google that word :p

and that is one weird head on that page!

Great song, Love the boys carving up the strings....cool stuff.
  • Marker in the Sand...Fuckin rocks my socks right now!!

Lyrics are so heartfelt....what is war good for....people believing one thing...others another....were all human....but we dont care so we kill someone because they believe something different....and its all just pointless when no on e should be killed at war...

well, apart from such a great meaning...it just blows me away. my fav for the time being ;)
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    haha tig, last 5 posts you whore!!! :D

ARGH!!! :( damn postage!!! my 10c renewal hasnt processed yet!! i sent it like 4 weeks ago!! argh!! im freakin outt!! What if it got lost in the mail? did i waste $100 (i ordered a blue mookie as well).

2006!!!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    haha tig, last 5 posts you whore!!! :D

ARGH!!! :( damn postage!!! my 10c renewal hasnt processed yet!! i sent it like 4 weeks ago!! argh!! im freakin outt!! What if it got lost in the mail? did i waste $100 (i ordered a blue mookie as well).

2006!!!

I have to finish my review!!
    I have now finished reviewing, now i can whore like normal!!

My first order from 10C took 2 months mate...dont stress. And they have been super busy lately so that will have an effect on it too.
  • and for all those who were listening :rolleyes:....the meaning of preternatural :)

Main Entry: preternatural
    Part of Speech: adjective
    Definition: unusual
    Synonyms: aberrant, abnormal, anomalous, atypical, deviant, deviative, extraordinary, ghostly, inexplicable, irregular, marvelous, miraculous, mysterious, odd, peculiar, strange, superhuman, superior, supermundane, supernatural, unaccountable, unearthly, unnatural, unrepresentative
    I have to finish my review!!
    I have now finished reviewing, now i can whore like normal!!

My first order from 10C took 2 months mate...dont stress. And they have been super busy lately so that will have an effect on it too.

but...but...BUT TICKETS!!! ON SALE SOO SOON!!! AND MY 10C EXPIRED! IM 7 DAYS INTO THE POST EXPIRATION COMFORT ZONE! when should i panic!?
  • hey Arwen, check this out. We have been talking bout the "No Bullshit Tour Bus" for about a year i guess....not as much recently tho. This is our logo for the bus, designed by JeffstheMan :)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f226/nicklukacs/untitled.jpg

yes....oh yes. I can see it now. I can play the harmonica all the way through the bus tour. I expect you all to learn the words to Kum Bah Ya in the meantime.

• UNDONE*21 wrote:
    but...but...BUT TICKETS!!! ON SALE SOO SOON!!! AND MY 10C EXPIRED! IM 7 DAYS INTO THE POST EXPIRATION COMFORT ZONE! when should i panic!?

RADELAIDE??!!! BAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! you do your country proud, boy

• UNDONE*21 wrote:

but you renewed before your expiration didnt you....thats all that matters. It will be in the system my friend...you will have your tix :) you will....

if you are really worried, which i think you might be by the CAPITALS in your last post, email them just to make sure.

ahhh, Come Back just started.....life is great..
    RADELAIDE??!!! BAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! you do your country proud, boy

haha i sure do, sir. :D I can say I thought up that name.
  • yes....oh yes. I can see it now. I can play the harmonica all the way through the bus tour. I expect you all to learn the words to Kum Bah Ya in the meantime.

LMAO Fi :D:D i'll bring the banjo and we'll have a Gauc'en good time :)
  • LMAO Fi :D:D i'll bring the banjo and we'll have a Gauc'en good time :)

oh boy........... x

but you renewed before your expiration didnt you....thats all that matters. It will be in the system my friend...you will have your tix :) you will....

if you are really worried, which i think you might be by the CAPITALS in your last post, email them just to make sure.

ahhh, Come Back just started.....life is great..

hey im listening to that too! love the end singing by ed "HEEEEE - HEEEEEEE- HEEEE - HEEEEEE"

nah, i sent my renewal in last month thinking ill comfortably make it in time. still hasnt processed according to my profile in the goods section. What should i say in the email?
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    haha i sure do, sir. :D I can say I thought up that name.

Fuck Paris Hilton...."That's Rad" is going to be the next hottest saying.

Fuck Paris Hilton...."That's Rad" is going to be the next hottest saying.

NO WAY! her saying is "thats hot" she cant have two!!! fucking non-post whore, actual type whore. damn i say rad a lot, how dare she use it. Love the south park episode with her, "stupid spoilt whore" with the new fragrance "skank". :)
  • just let em know that you renewed last month, find out the exact date if you have your credit card statement close by or on the net. Tell em you also ordered a Mookie. Ask them if they can let you know if the renewal has gone through or not because it is not showing on your profile. They will most likely say that international shipping takes a while but they should be able to give you an answer regarding your membership.

so when you go to your profile in the goods section, what does your expiry date say Dan?

ahh Inside Job.....but i dont want the album to end....ah well, i guess i'll have to hit play again :D:D
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    NO WAY! her saying is "thats hot" she cant have two!!! fucking non-post whore, actual type whore. damn i say rad a lot, how dare she use it. Love the south park episode with her, "stupid spoilt whore" with the new fragrance "skank". :)

yeah that episode was radicool

just let em know that you renewed last month, find out the exact date if you have your credit card statement close by or on the net. Tell em you also ordered a Mookie. Ask them if they can let you know if the renewal has gone through or not because it is not showing on your profile. They will most likely say that international shipping takes a while but they should be able to give you an answer regarding your membership.

so when you go to your profile in the goods section, what does your expiry date say Dan?

ahh Inside Job.....but i dont want the album to end....ah well, i guess i'll have to hit play again :D:D

Membership Info:
    Member Number l Current l Expiration Date
    345xxx l No l 4/22/06

Previous Orders
    Order ID Order Date Amount
    050419-1315-51445 4/19/05 $20.00

ARGH! i sent it through the post. but it was like over a month ago. i thought i would be safe. i dont have a credit card unfortunately :(.
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    Membership Info
    Member Number Current Expiration Date
    345460 No 4/22/06

Previous Orders
    Order ID Order Date Amount
    050419-1315-51445 4/19/05 $20.00

ARGH! i sent it through the post. but it was like over a month ago. i thought i would be safe. i dont have a credit card unfortunately :(.

dont stress. Email them now. Im sure they will let you know what the go is. I think you get a month grace period anyways...
    dont stress. Email them now. Im sure they will let you know what the go is. I think you get a month grace period anyways...

aww it kinda hurts to see it in writting: "CURRENT - NO"

thanks for your help tig, appreciated as always :D

ill be off to bed now so ill cya round. Nighty night board! :)
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    aww its bad to see it kinda hurts to see it in writting: "CURRENT - NO"

thanks for your help tig, appreciated as always :D

ill be off to bed now so ill cya round. Nighty night board! :)

Night Dan. Let us know how you go mate. Dont forget if worst comes to worst and the memb didnt get there, there will be plenty of peeps herer willing to share their extra tix with you :)

sleep tight :p
  • HOLY CRAP!!! RELEASE DAY IN NEW ZEALAND!!!! BEST DAY OF MY YEAR SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 10 to 8 and the record store opens at 9. WOW......

STAY TUNED FOR MORE REVIEW OF THE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Wow just got back from CD store!!! Listening to Pearl Jam now!!!

Here's wat NZs Rock station said about the new album:

http://www.therock.net.nz/Music/tabid/68/articleID/179/Default.aspx

Listen out for The Rocknewswire to hear a quick preview of some tunes off Pearl Jam's 8th self titled album, this weeks Sounds CD of the week on The Rock. Overseas, reviwers are unanimous in their praise of the bands latest work, which incidently is released today.
    Rolling Stone Magazine say "Pearl Jam have created an album with mainstream appeal without compromising their trademark sound".
    Mojo had this to say "This is the band's best record in 12 years." It's evolution, baby!"
    "Make no mistake: The best band on the planet is not U2, it's Pearl Jam."
    "Your car stereo speakers will beg for mercy."
    "One thing is clear: Pearl Jam is fully, comprehensively re-energized."
    "It's aggressive, loud, punky and full of politics. It's obvious they have something to say about the American government, the enviroment and the economy."

When I heard that on the radio driving back from the shop I had the Biggest Fucking Smile in my face!!!
  • wake up Australia it's labour day, we need to show the government that taking our rights at work is not OK

and we need to celebrate the miners are OK

and go see my page:p

pearl jam should do an anti IR concert while they're here it's right up their ally
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • wake up Australia it's labour day, we need to show the government that taking our rights at work is not OK

and we need to celebrate the miners are OK

and go see my page:p

pearl jam should do an anti IR concert while they're here it's right up their ally

Hey wats up? I'm on holiday too!!! It's called "I'm taking the day off work to listen to the new Pearl Jam album" Day!!!
This discussion has been closed.