Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    VON wrote:
    OMG!!!! :eek: Is anyone watching the simpsons!?!? There was an add for pearl jam on a few seconds ago!!

Yeah it's been floating around for a few days, it was first sighted on thursday during the simpsons, then the footy shows, i only saw it this morning when i happened to change the channel to 10 during Video Hits
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    Yeah it's been floating around for a few days, it was first sighted on thursday during the simpsons, then the footy shows, i only saw it this morning when i happened to change the channel to 10 during Video Hits

man, i missed that 2. bugga. i'm sooooo not with it!!! hahaha
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• ozsmalltowngirlozsmalltowngirl Posts: 14,362
    Hey yall!!! haven't been on for ages...forgot my username etc; so had to re-register and wait a while to get back on. Been dying to get onto this post and find out what's hapnin with PJ coming down unda. Just saw an ad on TV for the new album and it had written on the screen something bout a national tour in November...YEY!!!
    R there any members on here from Western Aust?
    OK??? I must b on here alone??? I'll check back lata
  • OK??? I must b on here alone??? I'll check back lata
    your not alone anyone who loves pj is welcome here

are u going to the shows??

oh and yes there are a few WA ppl ere

and go see my myspace:p
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
    Hey! am I going to the shows!!?? Wouldn't miss it!!! Never have. If I win Lotto...I'll fly over East and go to all those shows too. R u getting your tickets from Ten?
    from the paper up er in brisbane
    Pearl Jam is out on Saturday. The band will announce their November tour of Australia next week, and tickets will go on sale in May
    very cool yeah
    Whoa Filth you seem to have made a post that wasn't pimping you Myspace page, maybe you should edit it to say something about it.
    and did you go to skinny's for the Midnight sale?

and go see my myspace:p

That's better
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    shitting bricks for two reasons:

1) need tour to begin after november 10.

2) coppel is know for fucking over fanclubs. we need 10c available for all shows.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • shitting bricks for two reasons:

2) coppel is know for fucking over fanclubs. we need 10c available for all shows.

your odds of seeing a show are better then mine

i am not a fanclub member and i need a sydney show to be exactly on the 17th/18th of november or i cant go :(
    Who's gonna b at the Perth show?? Have a question bout tickets.
  • shitting bricks for two reasons:

i don't think pj can be pushed around toooooooo big and their fan club is right at their core something they hold precious is there fans
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by filthy_canvis

and go see my myspace

That's better.

gotto get it out there ppl love it look at the comments;)
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

gotto get it out there ppl love it look at the comments;)

Yeah, how many views are you up too, i remember you said you were at like 1000 and that was ages ago. Some of the comments are funny, like people seem to think that you are the only place to get pearl jam videos/news from. Not giving you shit or anything but it's not like anything you have on there isn't really that hard to find. But good work anyway, you've put a lot of effort into it, and i guess it's getting to people who might not have really head alot of PJ
  • can sum1 please tell me what the packaging of the new album is like
    i heard its *different*
    can sum1 please tell me what the packaging of the new album is like
    i heard its *different*

There is differances between the 10 club pre ordered version and the version avalible in stores.

photos of the 10c version are here:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/?sc=3

and there is more discussion of the differances here:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=184914
  • Yeah, how many views are you up too, i remember you said you were at like 1000 and that was ages ago. Some of the comments are funny, like people seem to think that you are the only place to get pearl jam videos/news from. Not giving you shit or anything but it's not like anything you have on there isn't really that hard to find. But good work anyway, you've put a lot of effort into it, and i guess it's getting to people who might not have really head alot of PJ
    yeah i know the stuff i put on there is soooooooooeasy to find but i love to have it there and share it with ppl who don't go on here as much.

i think i'm up to 1666 views, goes up about 40-50 every time i pimp it here
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    Christchurch 2009

Whats the deal with getting them through 10c?? I've always just phoned for them in the past 3 tours. Do you get better tickets? Is it worth going through 10c??
  • Vookie23Vookie23 Posts: 607
    just incase u guys missed it i got the wws vid on my page it's the offical one go look http://www.myspace.com/seanmontgomery

oh and severed hand will be the best live!!!!!!!

Nice page Sean, thanks for the video of WWS, made my evening, keep up the good work. Soo many posts to read, so little time.
    "Futures Above, But In The Past He's Slow and Sinking"

Canberra 95, Melbourne 03, Melbourne 1,2,3. 06, Sydney 3, 06, Newcastle 06, Adelaide 1,2 06, Adelaide 09, Melbourne 09, Sydney 09, Brisbane 09, Canberra 11, Newcastle 11, Sydney 1,2. 11, Melbourne 1,2. 11
  • Whats the deal with getting them through 10c?? I've always just phoned for them in the past 3 tours. Do you get better tickets? Is it worth going through 10c??
    if your a 10c member then you get the opportunity to purchace tickets before they go on sale to the public, this means we get the best seats in the house! usually the first 10 or so rows (depending on which city your in) will be for 10c members....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Tee hee, Stella's paint board if different....;):D
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Who's gonna b at the Perth show?? Have a question bout tickets.

Hey, I'm gonna be at the Perth show for sure....hope to see you there :)
    the needle & the damage done
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Tee hee, Stella's paint board if different....;):D

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

NOW! TELL ME! you did NOT make that!

HOW? :eek:

noodle you are a-ok!!!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

(maybe ppl will think it's real and not doodle on it)
    wah
    question for tig:

so does your small hoodie have an L on the tag?

:eek::eek::eek:

*just emailed 10c*

:eek:
    wah
  • OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

NOW! TELL ME! you did NOT make that!

HOW? :eek:

noodle you are a-ok!!!!!!! :eek: :D :eek:

(maybe ppl will think it's real and not doodle on it)

Yeah!

I have a little too much time on my hands. With a few more features I could make it look identicle.

If you squint your eyes really hard, you can't tell it's different!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    shitting bricks for two reasons:

#1 you will most like get. i would prefer later in the year as much as possible.

#2 wasnt there 10c seats available at all the shows on the last tour? i know there were front row seats were kept back for promoter use, but the next few rows were 10C i assume?
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    Yeah!

I have a little too much time on my hands. With a few more features I could make it look identicle.

dayum! you have talent :)

really over the moon about the big bold cover

looking in a cd store its real eye catchy too :D
    wah
    http://www.planetrockevolution.com/index.php

the goods > win a $16k... > yes > concert info > reading festival

enter now :)

best wishes if you enter!
    wah
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    Hey Aussie’s,

I don’t post here often, but I try to read everything, but sometimes I struggle cause you kids are just too crazy, and I can’t keep up.

There has been lots of talk of planning road trips to travel around Australia for the tour, and I’d like in. There’s been talk of a van, talk of a bus and talk of flying. Well I’m in for anything, although I have never flown before and have a massive fear of flying, but for Pearl Jam, I’ll do anything.

I don’t really have the funds for the whole tour, but I’m hoping to do all the Melbourne and Sydney shows. But to do it I need the help of the some lovely fans here, cause along with my fear of flying I also don’t drive (I’m old enough to, just don’t want to). So transport to Sydney is an issue, to say the least.

I’d like to know who else is thinking the same thing, maybe you want to do the whole Oz tour, or just say Sydney and Melbourne. Maybe we could arrange to car pool (split fuel costs), or hire a van (or a bus, this is possibly wishful thinking). OR people could just arrange to meet up to share a hotel or hostel room. Even just offering a bed / mattress on the floor / couch, to a poor traveller who can offer you one at their place in another state. I don't know anything is possible.

With tour dates expected in a few days, we need to get started so when fan club tickets come on sale, we can get tickets to shows that, in my case I know I can travel too.

Email me or post if your keen...

Libby
  • ok...fav is still changing....but right now my favourite Chorus has to be Marker in the Sand.....that chorus is awesome!! The lyrics are great! I love this album more and more every minute :D

Edwardo.....i meant the Deep Magazine we got, not a newsletter :p, im sure you know but it had the lines "You'll see Dragons after three or four" in it.

Stella...my Moonlight Hoodie says S on the tag :) they must have sent you the wrong size.....unless they tagged mine wrong :confused:
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • ooh ooh ooh...:D:D i can now saw "Got me a big wave ride me a big wave got me a big wave" PERFECTLY NOW!!!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
This discussion has been closed.