Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• edwardovedderedwardovedder Posts: 331
    can someone explain where the 11th May for the tour announcement came from? im on the coppel website now and the date for announcement still says thursday 4th may....

i dont get it....

yeh same here, what the...?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Sydney 2003 (night 2)
    Opens with 'Sometimes'
    Here's the setlist

Set 1
    Sometimes, Go, Last Exit, Insignificance, Nothing As it Seems, Cropduster, Even Flow, Corduroy, I Am Mine, Love Boat Captain, Jeremy, Habit, Light Years, Off He Goes, 1/2 Full, Grievance, Do The Evolution, Save You

Encore 1
    Last Kiss, Daughter, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Once, Blood

Encore 2
    Soon Forget, Yellow Ledbetter

GET IT!

i remember hearing it live on the radio, also, sometimes is the greatest song ever written! anyone with me?
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    What's the latest goss? Could someone fill me in? I've been too busy to read all the posts on this thread. Ta.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    1 day til i get my copy of the new album!!!! woot!!!!!!

i hav new hair! woot!!!!! only unwootliness part bout it, is that i've got blisters on my scalp cos they had 2 use the strongest bleach cos my hair's black & it burnt like buggery. lucky i only got the fringe done hehe

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a101/pjr_porch/mynewhair.jpg

I went 2 DFO at the airport 2day ((bad place 4 a shopaholic 2 go hehe)) & went 2 the Converse store *HEAVEN* & i got a pair of Khaki hi-tops for $35!!! Woot!!!!!!!

oh & UNDONE, u mite wanna edit ur post a couple of pages back where u put ur membaship numba... only put 1st 3 numbas then xxx after it like 345xxx...

pearl jam pearl jam WOOWOOOOOOO!!!!
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    GET IT!

i remember hearing it live on the radio, also, sometimes is the greatest song ever written! anyone with me?

The perfect start to an album and along with Long Road the perfect start to a concert.
    Sets the tone for something magic
    Severed Hand...Love it ....too :p....

drugs are bad mm-kah.

"A preternatural other plane with the power to maintain" Fark i gotta google that word :p

and that is one weird head on that page!

Great song, Love the boys carving up the strings....cool stuff.

i knew it!
    http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/eminem/thekids.html

BANNED!
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Just listening to 'Stadium Arcadium'.
    Pretty good, better than 'By The Way' but comes in a distant 2nd to 'Avocado'
    :)
  • rocketrocket Posts: 78
    guys i have a friend who works at ticketmaster.as soon as i hear anything about pearl jam, touring i will let you know
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
    rocket wrote:
    guys i have a friend who works at ticketmaster.as soon as i hear anything about pearl jam, touring i will let you know

u are now my friiiieeeeend hehehe

welcome!! i'm Lulu. where bouts u from??

i am from melbourne
    someday you'll have a beautiful life i know you'll be a star.why can't it be ,can't it be in mine?
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    What's the latest goss? Could someone fill me in? I've been too busy to read all the posts on this thread. Ta.
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

very quiet.was just saying to whoever was listening ,but i have a friend who works at ticketmaster and he is going to let me know anything about a pearl jam oz` tour
  • can someone explain where the 11th May for the tour announcement came from? im on the coppel website now and the date for announcement still says thursday 4th may....

i dont get it....

but id be happy for the 11th.... that extra week will really help financially at the moment

Hey Joel...I got the same thing here...weird.

What do you think are the chances of the Perth show actually being held at Member's Equity as the 'false dates' suggest? I mean Burswood's sound quality isn't the best, but I dont see how it would be improved by moving the show to a giant soccer oval.

New album = fucking awesome.

Cheers, Mic
    the needle & the damage done
    rocket wrote:
    i am from melbourne

cool cool. i am going on a roadtrip there soon... i hope :D i live in Woodford. dreary place really. then agen, we hav a pub full of bogans, a Green Grocer, Elvis Parsley who sings 2 customers dressed as Elvis & goes on tele & a maximum security prison... lovely lil town, really :D

omg. i jus had a fantasy "micro slip".... pearl jam headline this year's Woodford Folk Festival... HAHAHAHHAHAHA THAT WOULD B AWESOME!!!!! i wish....

• Hi all
    I haven't been on the site in months.... good to see that the thread is still going :)
    I bought the avocado first thing Saturday morning and have had it on constant rotation since... Damn it good!!!!

So how many are planning on doing the entire Aus tour like me?

Dawn
  • GibGib Posts: 43
    This morning I checked the Coppel site, and it had changed from May 4 to May 11. My guess was they needed more time to confirm things, then I just checked then and it's changed back again. My theories for why is either;
    1. to many people have been complaining about pushing the date back, or
    2. what ever the problem they had, has now been confirmed, so no more need to to hold off with the dates. Well not hold off quite so long anyway, I think they trying to build hype.
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Gib wrote:
    This morning I checked the Coppel site, and it had changed from May 4 to May 11. My guess was they needed more time to confirm things, then I just checked then and it's changed back again. My theories for why is either;
    1. to many people have been complaining about pushing the date back, or
    2. what ever the problem they had, has now been confirmed, so no more need to to hold off with the dates. Well not hold off quite so long anyway, I think they trying to build hype.

Best news Ive heard all day! I checked the Coppel site earlier when it was May 11... im hanging to hear word on the tour. Got money to save, tickets to book, arrangements to be made! I cant wait...
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    interesting to read pearl jam will be headlining the resding festival seeing how they were not going to do any more big festivals after the danish disaster
  • I was diving...I was diving... Posts: 1,832
    Any more word on Molly reviewing PJ tomorrow?? I'm heading to a mate's tonight for a few quiet ones and don't wanna get up early if i dont have to :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    can someone explain where the 11th May for the tour announcement came from? im on the coppel website now and the date for announcement still says thursday 4th may....

i dont get it....

but id be happy for the 11th.... that extra week will really help financially at the moment

its the 11th as a late bday present for zig and i!

love the red lulu :D

still deciding on that 03 boot :o

joel no need to get outta bed for sunrise, you'll get the goss here :D
    wah
  • evening all, hows it goin?

so what is the deal with the tour? if the announcement has been pushed back im happy with that, as my tour buddy needs to get his finances sorted before i go out wildly buying tickets! so im happy to put it off for a week or 2...

the more time i get with this new album the more i fall in love with these songs. come back, army reserve and marker especially, are getting a lot of play on my cd player....

not to many days to letterman! wonder what they will play? im hoping for marker in the sand...
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    evening all, hows it goin?

so what is the deal with the tour? if the announcement has been pushed back im happy with that, as my tour buddy needs to get his finances sorted before i go out wildly buying tickets! so im happy to put it off for a week or 2...

the more time i get with this new album the more i fall in love with these songs. come back, army reserve and marker especially, are getting a lot of play on my cd player....

not to many days to letterman! wonder what they will play? im hoping for marker in the sand...

tour announcement date was changed by coppel from may 4 til may 11 in the space of a few hours. strange. when it was changed to the 11th i emailed them and said that i had taken the day off work for the announcement because the 10C ticket arrangements generally immediately follow the announcement, and i plan to go to all shows... then it was changed back. w00t.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    hey everyone.

just submitted a 750 word review which i wasn't gonna post cos, well, didn't want it to fuck with my head, but i think i will! unless someone from melb does so first. it's out wednesday.

i'm feeling the stress for november... it's way too early to know where i'll be that month, working wise. would love to make it a road trip.

if i hear anything re: tour i'll let ya know.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    Hey everyone, haven't posted on take II of this thread yet so I thought I'd make a post seeing as I know you've all missed me!! ;) lol
    Anyway, I just wanted to say: I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!! I am so excited - I hope i don't die of excitement before they get here, that would be really unfortunate!!!
    Also, I really wanna meet all of you at the shows!!!! Go Aussie PJ fans!!!!

Love&peace (and anticipation of the month of november....)
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    its the 11th as a late bday present for zig and i!

lol and me.... my bday is the 8th!

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    shiiite! still real anxious about the impending ticket sales and my 10c situation (my renewal that i sent in last month hasnt processed and now my number has expired:(). The furthar away the ticket sales begin the better. i think for everbody really.

I really hope if worst comes to worst i can rely on some help from the peeps of the board with all their kindness and coolness when the tickets are sold.

2006!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • tour announcement date was changed by coppel from may 4 til may 11 in the space of a few hours. strange. when it was changed to the 11th i emailed them and said that i had taken the day off work for the announcement because the 10C ticket arrangements generally immediately follow the announcement, and i plan to go to all shows... then it was changed back. w00t.

hmm that is interesting... kinda want to wait a bit... they do usually wait a few days before releasing tickets dont they?
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    lol and me.... my bday is the 8th!

sweet! :D

agreed radelaide! aghhh ive only got 8 hours this week at coles :(

start saving :eek:
    wah
  • Major ClodMajor Clod Posts: 81
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    shiiite! still real anxious about the impending ticket sales and my 10c situation (my renewal that i sent in last month hasnt processed and now my number has expired:(). The furthar away the ticket sales begin the better. i think for everbody really.

I really hope if worst comes to worst i can rely on some help from the peeps of the board with all their kindness and coolness when the tickets are sold.

2006!

Me and a few mates are planning a bit of a trip to see them in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide... At the moment it looks like there are five of us keen to go, so there is a possibility we will have a spare 10C ticket left over for the shows other than Brisbane.

Of course we won't know for sure until everything is announced and sorted, but I'm sure there will be some people like us around with a spare ticket that would be more than happy to help you out.
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    grah! so now the tour isnt being announced until next week? im impatient and with all the trouble it seems the europeans had with getting tickets, 10C and normal onsales, im more anxious to just get tickets and happily wait for the shows.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
This discussion has been closed.