Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    man my ears are starting to bleed, i've been listening to this all day, i haven't even had lunch, didn't even realise it's 2 o'clock, pissed that the preordered version from 10C has differant packaging, oh well, it's still the same kick arse album. i'm going to eat before i pass out!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • Thanks anyway Nick :) appreciate it :o

damn im on my 4th listen today.....sounds like angels in my eardrums....

yeah ive only listened to it about 4 times i think... its great with headphones on, you get to hear all those little bits that you normally would miss ;)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • man my ears are starting to bleed, i've been listening to this all day, i haven't even had lunch, didn't even realise it's 2 o'clock, pissed that the preordered version from 10C has differant packaging, oh well, it's still the same kick arse album. i'm going to eat before i pass out!

how is the packaging different?? i didnt preorder mine....

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    this album is mindblowing!
    how is the packaging different?? i didnt preorder mine....

The actual Cd is differant, it's got a brownish picture on it, and the digipack is like Vitology it;s a harder cardboard and the booklet is square the same size as the digipack and it is sick in the back cover, like vitalogy
  • The actual Cd is differant, it's got a brownish picture on it, and the digipack is like Vitology it;s a harder cardboard and the booklet is square the same size as the digipack and it is sick in the back cover, like vitalogy

hmm maybe they wanted to give al the people who pre ordered something different, like a special edition collectors item or something? interesting none the less...

marker in the sand is great, i dont know what i like more, the versus or the chorus....

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    what a top night. shout outs to timbo, andy, pappas and illegal - hope youre enjoying the avo :) saw you there too heathy but you were in the big crowd and lost you. ended up cranking it in the pouring rain in lincs car. fucking amazing. its their best since no code, i dont care what anyone says. bring on the tour

hey mate! yeah cheers for the shout out.. he avo is great huh. so much better with the better quality.... can't wait to catch up with you all again prolly at the tribute band at the gov in a month or so...

haha still makes me laugh when I think about harry yelling out 'tool sucks' haha... there were more tool fans there on the night but not by much and we were clearly the more diehard fans.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    the 10C version of the CD has the avo seed on the disc:

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b6da09b3127cce98548f6d9df300000018108AbtmrZwzctm

And the cd folds open like a book, not the 3 flap thingy here:
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/100_0412.jpg

diffenatly differant
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/100_0414.jpg
  • Zoso wrote:
    hey mate! yeah cheers for the shout out.. he avo is great huh. so much better with the better quality.... can't wait to catch up with you all again prolly at the tribute band at the gov in a month or so...

haha still makes me laugh when I think about harry yelling out 'tool sucks' haha... there were more tool fans there on the night but not by much and we were clearly the more diehard fans.

i dont know, there were a shit load of tool fans. and i saw alot more freeky black eyes than avo's on the night.... tho its pretty obvious which album is better :D (and i know, i have both!)

• the 10C version of the CD has the avo seed on the disc:

http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procgserv/47b6da09b3127cce98548f6d9df300000018108AbtmrZwzctm

And the cd folds open like a book, not the 3 flap thingy here:
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/100_0412.jpg

diffenatly differant
    http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g96/nukeboot/100_0414.jpg

damn! thats cool! i wouldnt be complaining about that!!!

• damn....wish i had of preordered now.....i know its only different packaging but still.....i feel dirty...like not the real fan that i am....:D j/k...still wish i had of got it.
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
    damn! thats cool! i wouldnt be complaining about that!!!

Yeah i'm complaining cause i don't have that, that's the version you get if you pre ordered form the ten club site, and i decided not too cause it'd take up too 4 weeks to get here. but maybe when they start selling it from the site it will be that version as well
    i dont know, there were a shit load of tool fans. and i saw alot more freeky black eyes than avo's on the night.... tho its pretty obvious which album is better :D (and i know, i have both!)

tool fans certainly came out of the woodwork didnt they.... as someone said last week tool are the biggest band in the world that no one has heard of.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • WestWest Posts: 7
    Just came back from JB East Keilor with the record. It's going for a tidy price at 18.99. Brilliant work from the boys.
  • Zoso wrote:
    tool fans certainly came out of the woodwork didnt they.... as someone said last week tool are the biggest band in the world that no one has heard of.

yeah they definatley have a very strong 'underground' following... they do deserve it tho, their music is very well crafted, at least its better than the kids liking simple plan or something...

oh and the quote of the night for me was my friend sayin in line

"sorry were all out of tool and pearl jam but weve got plenty of good charolette, should i grab you a copy?" :D

yeah they definatley have a very strong 'underground' following... they do deserve it tho, their music is very well crafted, at least its better than the kids liking simple plan or something...

oh and the quote of the night for me was my friend sayin in line

"sorry were all out of tool and pearl jam but weve got plenty of good charolette, should i grab you a copy?" :D

haha thats funny! People were going past wandering who or what we were lining up for. Pretty much everyone said "lining up 4 the new Human Nature CD" hehe

• how awesome is this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
    RVM2003MFC wrote:
    how awesome is this album!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what album?

just kidding.

• Zoso wrote:
    haha thats funny! People were going past wandering who or what we were lining up for. Pretty much everyone said "lining up 4 the new Human Nature CD" hehe

theres a new human nature cd?!!?!
    *runs out to the car, down to the store to grab it* :D

ok i think it might be time to listen to the new tool cd, its only fair that i give it a chance as well....

its goin to be hard to listen to with marker still spinning around in my head tho....

theres a new human nature cd?!!?!
    *runs out to the car, down to the store to grab it* :D

ok i think it might be time to listen to the new tool cd, its only fair that i give it a chance as well....

its goin to be hard to listen to with marker still spinning around in my head tho....

i dont think the tool record stands a chance hehe

• Zoso wrote:
    i dont think the tool record stands a chance hehe

and spoken as a true BIAS Pearl Jam fan ...ME NEITHER!! :D
  • I think severed hand is my favorite track.....

its osm!
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • worldsrivalworldsrival Posts: 260
    this isn't fair... tow albums on the same day and i gotta go to work :( manage 2 listens of pj and one of tool.... both awesome works that both groups have put great time and effort into. also, both have awesome album design

happy listening
    wr

if nothing is everything i would have it all
  • Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    Awesome record.... great job by the boys.
    NOtice on some of the threads you guys are talking about a newcastle show? are there some rumoured dates and venues for November floating around?
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    Awesome record.... great job by the boys.
    NOtice on some of the threads you guys are talking about a newcastle show? are there some rumoured dates and venues for November floating around?

Yeah there is a rumoured Newcastle show, me personally don't thinks it's gonna happen buts you never knows:

RUMOURED AUSTRALASIAN TOUR DATES
    17 Nov Wellington New Zealand Queens Wharf Events Centre
    18 Nov Auckland New Zealand North Shore Events Centre
    19 Nov Auckland New Zealand North Shore Events Centre
    23 Nov Perth Australia Members Equity Stadium
    26 Nov Adelaide Australia Memorial Drive Tennis Centre
    28 Nov Brisbane Australia Entertainment Centre
    1 Dec Newcastle Australia Entertainment Centre
    2 Dec Sydney Australia Entertainment Centre
    5 Dec Melbourne Australia Rod Laver Arena
    8 Dec Melbourne Australia Sydney Myer Music Bowl
  • still nothing set in stone yet mate. There was a listing for a Newcastle show a while ago but none of the dates we have seen are confirmed as yet....will havw to wait and see :)
  • scotth3scotth3 Posts: 4
    could someone tell me what the tickets were like thru ten club for last melbourne shows thanx
    scott
  • well simply put....if you wanna be up the front....join 10C
  • off to work peeps...enjoy the rest of your Avo day :D

Keep on Rockin in the free Avo World :)
    so looking over the art work again, does it seem to you guys that the boys have spent the last few years sitting back watching Saw and SawII. especially with the Jigsaw type shapes being cut out of people just like the serial killer "Jigsaw" did in Saw
This discussion has been closed.