Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    hehe i tried taking off the sticker too. i stopped trying after i realised it wouldnt be a smooth removal.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    With one listen down and a million to go....

ditto :o

gonna fall asleep to come back tonight, that's gorgeous

i didnt see u radelaide dude!

i dont wanna go to work 2moro! not just cos im feeling like that tool girl on the sidewalk (did u SEE that!) but i wanna listen to pj all day :eek:
    wah
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    hehe i tried taking off the sticker too. i stopped trying after i realised it wouldnt be a smooth removal.

fools! :D;) never take the sticker off unless its the price! :D

im glad i waited for half of the avo :eek:
    wah
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664

AVACADO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....hi guys
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    hey what is the best way to get tickets???

1. camp out
    2. pre order through 10C (this is on the net yeah??)
    3. Phone?? I dunno who I would phone though??

Ten Club (289xxx)

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    this album rocks ass! unemployable is just a tad faster than the leaked one.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    jemms wrote:

1. camp out

????????? anyone :eek:

Ten Club (289xxx)

• UNDONE*21 wrote:
    hahaha... i think two pints at the Austral while waiting for midnight and two Pure Blondes since I've been home stopped me from realising how bad a move the sticker removal was! Ah well, I'm sure I'm not wrong about come back!
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • jemms wrote:

1. camp out
    10c is clearly the best option. And yes, it's on the net, and yes, they could go on sale at 2.30am.
    where abouts were your 10C tix?? does that mean im gonna need a heaps faster computer??!?!? and how do you know they go on sale at 2.30am?? haha thanks for answering my question tho ;)<3

Ten Club (289xxx)

bump* keeping the thread alive on a friday night...
    coz i have to fckn work in the morning...sucks balls big time

Ten Club (289xxx)

• jemms wrote:
    where abouts were your 10C tix?? does that mean im gonna need a heaps faster computer??!?!? and how do you know they go on sale at 2.30am?? haha thanks for answering my question tho ;)<3
    10c tickets for Aussie shows should mean you're within the first 10 rows, that's if it's seated. But there's a strong chance some shows will be GA, meaning 10c tickets will get you in earlier than the rest of the crowd so you can grab a spot right near the front. That would be amazing.

No idea how quickly the 10c tickets will sell for the Aussie shows. I guess it may help if you have a broadband connection. I don't reckon it's essential though.

If 10c puts the tickets on sale at 9am Seattle time like they usually do, then that would be the middle of the night over here.
  • OMG the album is great!! Im so happy!!
    i got it from big star and just spent 50 mins driving around the city listening to it!!

there is not a single song on this album that i dont like!! i have big wave and gone stuck in my head at the moment :D:D and inside job??!?! mike your a genius!!! |

oh and holy shit! was is with the artwork!?!?!? its awesome, but slightly desturbing.....

ok im off time to go listen again 1 more time before goin to sleep!! enjoy all!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Well I;m off to get my copy now....cant wait!!!!

It'll be intereseting seeing the amount of people waiting outside the record store for eiter TOOL or PJ....I suspect TOOL will sell more - cos when I asked the guy there about the albums he said he didn'y wanna hear my ask for TOOL cos that's what everyone was asking for.
    And JJJ album of the week is 10,000 days - to please the masses I guess.
    I'll be pretty pissed off if PJ-PJ isn't album of the week next week. Riot Act was in 2002.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    album is great but i already knew that :)

big ups to the pearl jam message pit krew on rundle last nite

did any of the tool fans hear me yell out 'tool suck' as i drove off?

comment of the night goes to illegal_pants
    'we're surrounded by tools'

lol

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Chrono_XChrono_X Posts: 36
    Well here's my story bout grabbin "Pearl Jam" at midnight down in Melb.

Before goin down went around my local shopping centre lookin for "Pearl Jam" went to sanity first. She goes to me "Oh not again, heaps have asked in the last hour but sorry i can't sell them. I'll have to wait tommorow I would but the trouble me and the store would be in wouldnt be worth it" So off to JB! Ask the chick there, "Pearl Jam yer sure i'll just grab it for you" I was like SWEET! So im grabbing cash out of my wallet then shes like, "Oh sorry we have them but i cant sell them sorry" Finally went to kmart asked the guy in the photo section ( they also take care of CD's and stuff ) He's like "Pearl Jam has a new album out, SWEET i didnt know that!" Then as he goes to have a look a round i notice an avocado... then two... then it hits me! Theres a WHOLE plastic container full of them and im pointing excitedly at them going "THERE IT IS GIMME ONE!"

So he goes of to grab me on and i notice a A4 sheet of paper which has written on it "DO NOT SELL TILL 8am 29/4 OR YOU WILL GET IT" *INSERT MANAGER NAME HERE* So guy's like "oh can't sell it then my manager will kill me."

So.... Drove for like 20 mins to get into the CBD from Hoppers Crossing. Parked where i usually park 10 mins to midnight so i start running! Finally get to bourke street and the queue went around the corner!

It was sorta weird as i stood out from the crowd since im filo! Everyones staring at you like "WOW! What are you doing here asian dude" lol! Sorta reminded me of Melbourne 1 in 03, oh well least i'll be easy to spot at the Melb shows at the end of the year! Few of us started talking, majority were tool fans. But i noticed that the majority of the tool fans also bought "Pearl Jam" as well. Oh and being in queue with someone from S.A is just great. He pulled out a bag of weed and was giving out free buds LMFAO!

Cops kept comin past as well askin what was going on, pretty funny. People i was talkin with said they had mates who were in queue since 10pm. I knew i shoulda came earlier because by the time i got in the posters were all out. Got rained on as i walked back to the car was worth it though. Had a good quality leaked version about 2 weeks ago. But NOTHING beats having the physical cd blasting out of your stereo, and reading the linear notes with it!

Anyway for people who didnt grab it at midnight, enjoy going out and grabbing it this morning or whenever you choose to grab it!
    18/02/03 Melb
    13/11/06 Melb
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Pappas wrote:
    album is great but i already knew that :)

big ups to the pearl jam message pit krew on rundle last nite

did any of the tool fans hear me yell out 'tool suck' as i drove off?

comment of the night goes to illegal_pants
    'we're surrounded by tools'

lol

haha no we didnt hear you shut that out but I laughed when I was told by stella that you said that.... we were just taking digs at tool all night haha.. it was a good night.. great to catch up with a heap of guys/gals from this part of the board. Its like secret cult or something hehe..

the sales assistant at big star had an old school 10c shirt on it was very cool. Seeing I had the newer mookie one she knew I was a big fan.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Picked up the new album this morning at JB Hifi..... was stoked that they were playing it when I walked in, just made me more excited than i already was!!!! Have just listened to it...... great album, with the standouts for me being Marker In The Sand and Come Back..... about a minute into Come Back I realised I was crying..... what a sad song, but a great one!!!
    Chrono_X wrote:
    Well here's my story bout grabbin "Pearl Jam" at midnight down in Melb.

Before goin down went around my local shopping centre lookin for "Pearl Jam" went to sanity first. She goes to me "Oh not again, heaps have asked in the last hour but sorry i can't sell them. I'll have to wait tommorow I would but the trouble me and the store would be in wouldnt be worth it" So off to JB! Ask the chick there, "Pearl Jam yer sure i'll just grab it for you" I was like SWEET! So im grabbing cash out of my wallet then shes like, "Oh sorry we have them but i cant sell them sorry" Finally went to kmart asked the guy in the photo section ( they also take care of CD's and stuff ) He's like "Pearl Jam has a new album out, SWEET i didnt know that!" Then as he goes to have a look a round i notice an avocado... then two... then it hits me! Theres a WHOLE plastic container full of them and im pointing excitedly at them going "THERE IT IS GIMME ONE!"

So he goes of to grab me on and i notice a A4 sheet of paper which has written on it "DO NOT SELL TILL 8am 29/4 OR YOU WILL GET IT" *INSERT MANAGER NAME HERE* So guy's like "oh can't sell it then my manager will kill me."

So.... Drove for like 20 mins to get into the CBD from Hoppers Crossing. Parked where i usually park 10 mins to midnight so i start running! Finally get to bourke street and the queue went around the corner!

It was sorta weird as i stood out from the crowd since im filo! Everyones staring at you like "WOW! What are you doing here asian dude" lol! Sorta reminded me of Melbourne 1 in 03, oh well least i'll be easy to spot at the Melb shows at the end of the year! Few of us started talking, majority were tool fans. But i noticed that the majority of the tool fans also bought "Pearl Jam" as well. Oh and being in queue with someone from S.A is just great. He pulled out a bag of weed and was giving out free buds LMFAO!

Cops kept comin past as well askin what was going on, pretty funny. People i was talkin with said they had mates who were in queue since 10pm. I knew i shoulda came earlier because by the time i got in the posters were all out. Got rained on as i walked back to the car was worth it though. Had a good quality leaked version about 2 weeks ago. But NOTHING beats having the physical cd blasting out of your stereo, and reading the linear notes with it!

Anyway for people who didnt grab it at midnight, enjoy going out and grabbing it this morning or whenever you choose to grab it!

haha @ sa guy! you went to a lotta trouble for it :eek:

i think harry wasnt close enough to big star when he shouted it tim, lol. yeh was a shame we didnt stay for a chat, busting to get home huh :D there's always evenflow

cant remember names (as cant harry haha) but hi to the married couple from the pit (wonder who they are)

heard the album 5 times now, arghhhhh :D
    wah
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    haha @ sa guy! you went to a lotta trouble for it :eek:

i think harry wasnt close enough to big star when he shouted it tim, lol. yeh was a shame we didnt stay for a chat, busting to get home huh :D there's always evenflow

cant remember names (as cant harry haha) but hi to the married couple from the pit (wonder who they are)

heard the album 5 times now, arghhhhh :D

oh the married couple? .... umm think you mean tom and kari.....
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    my neighbours must be hating me bout now, got the electric plugged in, the album up LOUD, and me rocking out playing along!!!!!
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    Zoso wrote:
    oh the married couple? .... umm think you mean tom and kari.....

TOM! so THAT's why i thought of myspace when we said hi, lol

does any1 know if they ran outta posters or was it just for pre-sale?
    wah
  • LMAO!! Thats brilliant Mate! CRank it and ROCK OUT!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • A question for Oldschool 10C members...

I'm about to get a membership in time for the Aus Tour announcement, but how long does it take to get verified?

It would be totally shit if I got the membership AFTER the announcement for pre-sale!
    "Well I know that you think you're the star
    A pill poppin' jukebox is all that you are"

http://www.myspace.com/arwen_and_willow
  • omg......this album....is pure gold.....brilliance......amazing....*tear* I love the guys so much!!
  • A question for Oldschool 10C members...

I'm about to get a membership in time for the Aus Tour announcement, but how long does it take to get verified?

It would be totally shit if I got the membership AFTER the announcement for pre-sale!

Arwen...even if that did happen its still a great bonus to be a member.

anyways....get your membership NOW....Kat normally gives us a cut off date to have our memberships or renewals in and there has been no mention of that as yet.
    Get your mbship...you will be fine :)
    A question for Oldschool 10C members...

im not exactly old school but im pretty sure its as soon as you register for one, so you have plenty of time :D

do you think coles will play the album for me all shift? :o LOL tig :D
    wah
  • Tig = Trudie *Both Brissie Shows
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean *both Brissie Shows
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist = Brendan
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy
    Soldier Of Love 1503 = Michael
    Gennibean = Genevieve
    Arwen and Willow = Fiona
    Lukin_4 = *Brissie, Newcastle, Sydney to begin with

Whats your name ARwen so I can add you?
  • Sloth2Sloth2 Posts: 277
    Pure gold. Album of the year without a doubt. Its gone to number 2 in most outlets on display this morning, probably be number one.

It does have to compete with the tool album though, which should be a no contest.

Best album ive heard in a long time.
    "I hope they feed you in jail" - Ed V to a stage intruder 18/02/2003 Melbourne.

High Above
    i'll break the law
    if it's illegal to be in love
    leave the hatred on the cross
  • im not exactly old school but im pretty sure its as soon as you register for one, so you have plenty of time :D

do you think coles will play the album for me all shift? :o LOL tig :D

take in the old hand held Stella.....find a Mic out of view...crank it up and press PLAY!! Would be the bestest Coles in OZ :D:D
This discussion has been closed.