Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Sloth2 wrote:
    Pure gold. Album of the year without a doubt. Its gone to number 2 in most outlets on display this morning, probably be number one.

It does have to compete with the tool album though, which should be a no contest.

Best album ive heard in a long time.

Agreed Ry :)

I think Tool might sell lots quicker but PJ will be the Stayer with the high sales :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • A question for Oldschool 10C members...

I'm about to get a membership in time for the Aus Tour announcement, but how long does it take to get verified?

It would be totally shit if I got the membership AFTER the announcement for pre-sale!

Mate I just signed up (last night to be exact) and I got a reply email literally within a minute giving me my membership number and it said:
    "Thank you for your Ten Club order.
    You will receive an email when your order is processed.
    If you have any question, email shipping@tenclub.net."

So I'm hoping that it's all processed and everything before the tour info realese on Thursday. But I think it'll be ok - cos I got a number - that has to count for something.

BTW Album is a bloody ripper! Still loving Severed Hand the most, but Inside Job is growing on me very quicky! Every song is a pleasure to listen too. It's still gonna grow on me, which means it'll get better and better with every listen.
    Artwork is kinda freaky - spesh on the digipack.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Sloth2 wrote:
    Pure gold. Album of the year without a doubt. Its gone to number 2 in most outlets on display this morning, probably be number one.

It does have to compete with the tool album though, which should be a no contest.

Best album ive heard in a long time.

I think the tool album is gonna out sell PJ, the distributers have already run out of stock.....

Tool - 10,000 Days-
    Due to excessive global demand, Australia's stock is likely to sell-out in the first few days! Make sure you get this FAST or you might have to wait a while.

And i was hopeing PJ would be the feture album on triple j but tool is, Damn Tool
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    Tig = Trudie *Both Brissie Shows
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean *both Brissie Shows
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist = Brendan
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy
    Soldier Of Love 1503 = Michael
    Gennibean = Genevieve
    Arwen and Willow =

Whats your name ARwen so I can add you?

How many people are doing multiple shows for the next tour??? I'm planning on at least Brisbane -> Newcastle (home town originally.... awesome!) -> Sydney..... with possibly more as well.....
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    take in the old hand held Stella.....find a Mic out of view...crank it up and press PLAY!! Would be the bestest Coles in OZ :D:D

haha!! :D ahh too true!!! i'll think about it ;) but it is the bestest coles cos we got a grocery boy called eddie and a dairy boy called jeff :D lol!!!! ;)

enjoy your weekend tig, off to work :)
    wah
  • I love you signature Glenn :rolleyes: im still larfing at it everytime i see it after so long :D:D
  • haha!! :D ahh too true!!! i'll think about it ;) but it is the bestest coles cos we got a grocery boy called eddie and a dairy boy called jeff :D lol!!!! ;)

enjoy your weekend tig, off to work :)

have a good one Babe....love the grocery boy and dairy boy!!! i'll be cruising to work in a few too :( damn it i wanna win lotto
    I love you signature Glenn :rolleyes: im still larfing at it everytime i see it after so long :D:D

Ha Ha, yeah thanks.
  • I think the tool album is gonna out sell PJ, the distributers have already run out of stock.....

Tool - 10,000 Days-
    Due to excessive global demand, Australia's stock is likely to sell-out in the first few days! Make sure you get this FAST or you might have to wait a while.

And i was hopeing PJ would be the feture album on triple j but tool is, Damn Tool

yeh i expected it would be tool but for the last few weeks theyve had at least 2 albums as feature record and sometimes 3...

there is a MARKERRRRRR!!!!
    "When you control the mail, you control... INFORMATION"

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes'
  • I_am_a_Wishlist = Brendan
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy
    Soldier Of Love 1503 = Michael
    Gennibean = Genevieve
    Arwen and Willow = Fiona
    Lukin_4 = *Brissie, Newcastle, Sydney to begin with

Whats your name ARwen so I can add you?[/quote]
    "Well I know that you think you're the star
    A pill poppin' jukebox is all that you are"

http://www.myspace.com/arwen_and_willow
  • I'm doin multiple shows for sure, so might meet some of the Aus Jamily!

• thanks Girl :)
  • A wonderful Ex of mine is one of the managers for Sydney airport.....I'll see if I can meet them and get us some signed stuff!

• omg......this album....is pure gold.....brilliance......amazing....*tear* I love the guys so much!!

well said Trudie ;)

Cant do anything to get 'Gone' out of my head though....not that im complaining :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Unless they own their own PJ private Lear......

Unless they own their own PJ private Lear......

Nope don't think so.

Last tour some guy was trying to sell their plane tix on ebay, he said he worked for Qantas and collected their tix as they were leaving to fly somewhere, i think they were bogus though, i'm sure if he worked at qantas he coulda easily printed up some tix with thier names on them.
  • well said Trudie ;)

Cant do anything to get 'Gone' out of my head though....not that im complaining :D

its a great version isnt it Joel :) gives it that bit more substance huh.

and Inside Job...omg what a great closer!

Damn its gonna be a good year :D
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    what a top night. shout outs to timbo, andy, pappas and illegal - hope youre enjoying the avo :) saw you there too heathy but you were in the big crowd and lost you. ended up cranking it in the pouring rain in lincs car. fucking amazing. its their best since no code, i dont care what anyone says. bring on the tour
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    cant wait to meet them at the airport. even though ill feel like a stalker psycho but meh! i might not get another chance!!! :D

anyone else think that little bit after inside job is really pretty? excellent way to close the album
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    what a top night. shout outs to timbo, andy, pappas and illegal - hope youre enjoying the avo :) saw you there too heathy but you were in the big crowd and lost you. ended up cranking it in the pouring rain in lincs car. fucking amazing. its their best since no code, i dont care what anyone says. bring on the tour

Oh well, just have to wait until evenflow at the gov :). stoked at the turnout. even though the majority were 'tools' hehe.
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • marker in the sand = masterpiece
    Wave came crashing...
  • Pappas wrote:
    album is great but i already knew that :)

big ups to the pearl jam message pit krew on rundle last nite

did any of the tool fans hear me yell out 'tool suck' as i drove off?

comment of the night goes to illegal_pants
    'we're surrounded by tools'

lol

nice :D i didnt get there till late, my friend and i were at a gig, we left there at around 11.45, drove to victoria square (i think?!) and the RAN all the way to big star!! i still remember coimng around the corner of the austral and seeing the HUGE line up! we were the guys in the alive shirt and my mate had his riot act tour shirt on....
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • nice :D i didnt get there till late, my friend and i were at a gig, we left there at around 11.45, drove to victoria square (i think?!) and the RAN all the way to big star!! i still remember coimng around the corner of the austral and seeing the HUGE line up! we were the guys in the alive shirt and my mate had his riot act tour shirt on....

sounds like u guys had great fun over in adelaide last night!!!
    jealous!
    Wave came crashing...
  • I think the tool album is gonna out sell PJ, the distributers have already run out of stock.....

Tool - 10,000 Days-

apparently this is cause there was a printing error and so they didnt have time to do re do ALL the albums, so it wasnt a full shipment. i think big star last night said they only have 300 copies of the tool album (which i have yet to properly listen to but the artwork is AWESOME!)

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • what a top night. shout outs to timbo, andy, pappas and illegal - hope youre enjoying the avo :) saw you there too heathy but you were in the big crowd and lost you. ended up cranking it in the pouring rain in lincs car. fucking amazing. its their best since no code, i dont care what anyone says. bring on the tour

i know its early but im goin to say this album is up there with ten and vitalogy as my 3 top pearl jam albums.... every song is soooo well done! all the songs from gone onwards are absolute masterpeices! it was worth the 4 year wait to see what the boys were really capable of!

• i know its early but im goin to say this album is up there with ten and vitalogy as my 3 top pearl jam albums.... every song is soooo well done! all the songs from gone onwards are absolute masterpeices! it was worth the 4 year wait to see what the boys were really capable of!

Agreed Nick :) simply Amazing....
  • Agreed Nick :) simply Amazing....

and i got my poster :D unfortunatly they only let me take one so i couldnt get u one tig :( sorry

got me a big wave, ride me a big wave, got me a big wave :D

• owwwwwwwww you aussie are so lucky, ive gotta wait till monday to get it.
  • and i got my poster :D unfortunatly they only let me take one so i couldnt get u one tig :( sorry

got me a big wave, ride me a big wave, got me a big wave :D

Thanks anyway Nick :) appreciate it :o

damn im on my 4th listen today.....sounds like angels in my eardrums....
  • owwwwwwwww you aussie are so lucky, ive gotta wait till monday to get it.

Brendan.....only 1 and a 1/2 days left friend....you are gonna be blown away :D

have you been listening to the AOL streaming??
This discussion has been closed.