Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Everyone In Brisbane.... Come line up for PJ tickets if you havent in the past. Last tour me and a mate lined up and met some amazing fans who were in line also. We spent the night talkin to as many people as we could and listening to PJ. Queen Street Mall Ticketek.. Come one come all!!!! Would love to meet some fellow jammers and as for the ones we met last time... I so hope to meet up again.

Hopefully I meet you all.

Cheers Steve

im there

..even though i will have 10c tix
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    im there

..even though i will have 10c tix

Yeah i'm not gonna camp out, forget that, last time i got 10c tix for the first show, my mate went in and lined up and got about 14th row, which ain't too bad, came to my house, and i said a second show is gonna be announced do you want to go to that as well, he said yes. Second show is announced and we scored tix on the net in like the 6th row. so i'm just gonna do that again, unless 10C and Coppel are nice to us and let us have 10c tix for the second show as well, but coppel being the arse he is i don't think that'll happen
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • All this 10C baloney, I don't have a membership yet. Would you advise me to get one before November if I want to feel Ed spit on me? (ie good seats?)
    "Well I know that you think you're the star
    A pill poppin' jukebox is all that you are"

http://www.myspace.com/arwen_and_willow
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    All this 10C baloney, I don't have a membership yet. Would you advise me to get one before November if I want to feel Ed spit on me? (ie good seats?)

LOL :D

sydney had 10 rows of fc last time? well ed may be a long-distance spitter ;) LOL Kidding, but do get it!
    wah
  • ***AIRPLAY FLASH***

Not that it matters anymore cos we've all heard it, but JJJ (Robbie Buck) played 'Life Wasted' for the first time this afternoon! after recieveing tons of emails saying to play something other than WS...

Cheers.

yeh heard this. rad
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
  • And who's the coconut who I need to contact to become an AUS Tour Rumour member? Do I get a free badge?

• Major Clod wrote:
    Just incase it hasn't been mentioned before, Skinny's Music in Brisbane CBD is doing a midnight release of both the Avocado and Tool's 10,000 Days. Can't wait, less than 4 hours!

if only i saw this earlier
  • do u think sydney will have a GA?
    and also if i can attend a sydney show..do u think its lame to go by yourself? there is no1 who i know who is interested in PJ unfortunately and people have told me i look stupid going myself..
    but hey im der for PJ

if its GA you wont look stupid by yourself
  • ozpjman wrote:
    OH MY GOD

*Bows in pure appreciation*

I heard about this sort of stuff, but never seen it.

I think congratulations is in order.

Zig, dont take this personally, but if I ever meet you at a show (and I hope to meet many of you people here), i must warn you, there will be every chance im thinking of that photo.

Don't hate me because im a man...

HA!

but damn, i cant find the link
  • And who's the coconut who I need to contact to become an AUS Tour Rumour member? Do I get a free badge?

You can buy a badge off me for $35
  • You can buy a badge off me for $35

...and its invisible
  • Yeah i'm not gonna camp out, forget that, last time i got 10c tix for the first show, my mate went in and lined up and got about 14th row, which ain't too bad, came to my house, and i said a second show is gonna be announced do you want to go to that as well, he said yes. Second show is announced and we scored tix on the net in like the 6th row. so i'm just gonna do that again, unless 10C and Coppel are nice to us and let us have 10c tix for the second show as well, but coppel being the arse he is i don't think that'll happen

yeh, i know, but i really wanna camp out lol
  • oh and just so everyone knows, ive made like 8 out of the last 12 posts...now thats whoring!

also, i got a sign today, i found a $30 hmv voucher at work today, but i wont be near a hmv till monday, so ive decided to wait

its a sign!
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    pyro, you've changed so much since the conditioner :rolleyes: LMAO!

um 1 hour til RADELAIDE :D

stickman or tiger tee, whats a girl to do :o
    wah
  • ...and its invisible

well big guy, i don't see the point if no-one else can see how tough I am by having it.

unless you're willing to throw in some steak knives?

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Headin' out to get the new album!

FUCK YEAH/S!!!!!!! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • i didnt know we were trying to look like fuckheads now?

yep, we sure are Andy.....Now put on your Name Sticker!!
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • Tig = Trudie *Both Brissie Shows
    Ziggy = Susie
    Illegal Pants = Stella
    PjrPorch = Lulu
    E.K = Eileen
    Pappas = Harry
    Murder = Wade
    TommyPhillips = Tom
    OzJammer = Rob
    EdwardoVedder = Andrew
    TroubledSoul = Im the Mystery Man
    WorldsRival = Joel
    Perpetual Sound = Megan
    BenRedBlue = Ben
    Zoso = Tim
    Filthy = Sean *both Brissie Shows
    Jeffs'theMan = Nick
    Vookie = Rick
    UpHereInMyTree = Rhys
    Gustopholies = Angus
    InJuddsTree = Judd
    FreeWheelin = Joe
    Threefish = Glenn
    DonJon = Brendan
    Jemms = Krystie
    OzPjMan = Jim
    NedVed = Nadeen
    Sloth2 = Ryan
    I Was Diving = Joel
    HeyJose = Brad

I_am_a_Wishlist = Brendan
    Major Clod = Ryan
    UNDONE*21 = Daniel Heath
    Obble = Ollie/Dreamboat
    ramspam = Beck
    Mitchacho = Mitch
    Chrono_X = Alvin
    Amy75 = Amy
    Soldier Of Love 1503 = Michael
    Gennibean = Genevieve

sorry Mate...i did add you, but i must have quoted an older one i did before your name was added.
    too many damn pages i just grabbed the first one i saw :D:D
  • Half the fun of going to see PJ will be meeting all the people from this thread!!

:D:D

well maybe not half.. 30%..

5%...

...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Murder wrote:
    Half the fun of going to see PJ will be meeting all the people from this thread!!

well maybe not half.. 30%..

5%...

LMFAO!!! Yeah well i wont be meeting Edwardo if he doesnt put on his name tag :D:D

OMG how awesome is the album version of Gone Wade!! I need sleep but im sittin here listening away....blown away...
    I think i speak for everyone who know owns the album when i say:

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! :D:D:D

posters pretty damn nice too!
  • UNDONE*21 wrote:
    I think i speak for everyone who know owns the album when i say:

WOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!! :D:D:D

posters pretty damn nice too!

F U L L Y S I C K M A T E . . . . . . WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHsome :D:D
  • Did you get a poster Dan?

I wanna poster :mad: so bad :mad: damn Gold Coast crappy shops :mad:
    yep :D i went to the big star opening that a lot of the radelaidiens were at. Im pretty sure i saw them all huddled out the front but i was too shy to say hi :(.

poster isnt huge but a nice freebie! The album art is fucken WHACK!!! unlike anything i expected at all! :D

still getting the hang of this whole new album thing!
  • http://www.netmusiccountdown.com/inc/news_article.php?id=10182

found this link for next weeks Letterman Performance.

Harry if you could put it on the front page so it doesnt get lost amidst all the glamour this week that would be super...thankyou.

I have heard that not all the album covers are exactly alike...some peeps saying the Avo is closer or the pip is the focal point. Notice anything strange about yours mate??

You should have yelled out to all to see if there were any Pitsters there dude.....its the only way to meet them!!
    yeh i saw judd, tim wiith his blue mookie, and stella with her tiger pj shirt.

I think the 10c editions of the album are slightly different. Now i wish id pre ordered!
  • LMAO :D:D...stop living in the past man and enjoy the beauty of the Avo :D

Take it easy mate...gotta get me some shut eye before a big day of ROCKIN THE HELL OUT tomorrow :p

Night Mate

Keep On Rockin to the Avo :)
    Night tig! :D enjoy tommorow!!!
  • With one listen down and a million to go....

Come back stands out to me first up. I don't remember ever being so into a song after just hearing it once. About to go back for listen No. 2. What a night!
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • Oh, and don't try to take that sticker that says 'featuring Life Wasted, WWS and Gone' off the cover. It turns out it's a stubborn bastard. Its caused me wear and tear already! Luckily I have the 10c version still to come.
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
This discussion has been closed.