Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Major Clod wrote:
    It shouldn't be too late to get concert benefits... for each tour annoucment so far this year the cutoff date has been the day that annoucement was made.

I recently put in my renewal and i was charged about $34AU on my credit card.

Cheers mate. Greatly appreciated. :)
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    6.5 HOURS! argghh SOO CLOSE!!!

cya radelaidians at big star tonight!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    :eek: :eek:

Got my Avo!!!!
    Listening to it NOW!!!
    "........I'm ........... I'm gone............."

:D

The bass on Army Reserve is funky to the max!!
    Great song!!!
    Forgive me if you don't hear back from me until tomorrow :)

Where from Oz? JBHi-Fi?
    No one is releasing it till midnite in Sydney
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Tig. When you read this can you add me to your name list thing? There was the fuss about spelling.....
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    DonJon wrote:
    Where from Oz? JBHi-Fi?
    No one is releasing it till midnite in Sydney

A guy in my soccer team works at HMV so i called in a few favours and pulled a few strings and presto................... avocado!!!!

There is no better song to finish an album than Inside Job.
    That song is stunning!!!

I don't think I can wait till November!!!
    It's too far away!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    A guy in my soccer team works at HMV so i called in a few favours and pulled a few strings and presto................... avocado!!!!

There is no better song to finish an album than Inside Job.
    That song is stunning!!!

I don't think I can wait till November!!!
    It's too far away!!

Prick!
    HMV in Sydney or Newcastle? If its Sydney then I shoulda tried to charm your mate...not the grumpy mole I got behind the counter.

Enjoy mate and have a good weekend.
  • ***AIRPLAY FLASH***

Not that it matters anymore cos we've all heard it, but JJJ (Robbie Buck) played 'Life Wasted' for the first time this afternoon! after recieveing tons of emails saying to play something other than WS...

Other stuff:
    Did you know Byron Bay has a Big Avocado?

Oh and for the upcoming tour I was thinking about getting 10C membership...but I'm a little cautious (for some reason) so i need some of you guys to detail me the good shit in the 10C just to make me feel convinced it's 'allll good'.
    I'm thinking of buying over the goods section on pj.com, but it's in US$...I gather it's converted into AUS$ when it's charged to the credit card?
    Is it too late to even get 10C membership and get the concert benefits?

Cheers.

yep herd that on the j's.

listened to it in a car a park.

got out of the car and went into my local record store..

walked up to the counter... saw the avo and purchased it :D

told the dude no one else was selling it and his reply was that theyve gotta get in ahead of the major stores to drum up some business, lol.

listened to it.... INSIDE JOB!!!!!

then realised the deadline for my footy tips had passed, but it was worth it!!

PJ 'back from the dead' is what the inside tells me..
    "When you control the mail, you control... INFORMATION"

'Quis custodiet ipsos custodes'
    yep herd that on the j's.

listened to it in a car a park.

got out of the car and went into my local record store..

walked up to the counter... saw the avo and purchased it :D

told the dude no one else was selling it and his reply was that theyve gotta get in ahead of the major stores to drum up some business, lol.

listened to it.... INSIDE JOB!!!!!

then realised the deadline for my footy tips had passed, but it was worth it!!

PJ 'back from the dead' is what the inside tells me..

Arrggh WHAT? You guys are just takin the piss now.
    Thats it Im going home and coming back into the city in the morning!
    Later and enjoy
  • DonJon wrote:
    Arrggh WHAT? You guys are just takin the piss now.
    Thats it Im going home and coming back into the city in the morning!
    Later and enjoy

not trying to dig your nose in, just letting the common folk know...

i had actually just gone in to ask them if they would be open tomorrow and got lucky.

• double post.

is the board running slowly for any1 else??

• JagkorpsJagkorps Posts: 9
    haha i just went down to the store and bought mine today... i only just realised today was the 28th not the 29th... they didnt have it on display and so i asked him if he had it, and he said he had it out back and asked me if today was the realease date, i said yes and he sold me one :p

edit: Marker in the Sand is an awesome song :)
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    has anyone heard the new Neil Young!!! I mean this is the most anti-bush album ever and wow what an album.... I have never heard anything like it..! its streaming now at neil young.com...

new young neil and PJ on the same day.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    5 hours till I get my hands on Avocado! man this is good..

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Tim- what happened to the Arcade Fire in top 5 bands? ;-)
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    Tim- what happened to the Arcade Fire in top 5 bands? ;-)

well I've always had young neil around my top 5 with bob dylan also.... I love arcade fire (swapped a canadian for another) but 4 now Neil is in.

actually funeral is my fav album of the last 6 years..

ah, the "rotating" top 5 is always a fine choice.

so funeral is tops of the last 6 years? where did the 6 come from or should i ask what was great in 1999?
    I went to the concert
    ah, the "rotating" top 5 is always a fine choice.

so funeral is tops of the last 6 years? where did the 6 come from or should i ask what was great in 1999?

ok its my fav album of the 21st century...

lol.

:P

the arcade fire should tour here
    I went to the concert
    lol.

:P

the arcade fire should tour here

yeah that would be an event! So your a fan of TAF Sarah?

• soapyrowssoapyrows Posts: 235
    you know they're really coming when the tour's up on the coppel webiste!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! i'm so excited!!!!

http://www.coppel.com.au
    EVENFLOW MEMBER #009 and i'm LOVIN the new PJ!!!! avacado all the way!!

i know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
    i HOPE you'll be a star,
    in somebody elses sky, but why, why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?!
  • Just incase it hasn't been mentioned before, Skinny's Music in Brisbane CBD is doing a midnight release of both the Avocado and Tool's 10,000 Days. Can't wait, less than 4 hours!
  • soapyrows wrote:
    you know they're really coming when the tour's up on the coppel webiste!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! i'm so excited!!!!

http://www.coppel.com.au

Just another Q...

What are the chances of that fuckwit Coppel refusing to let 10C members have priority seating or priority entrance to GA?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Just another Q...

What are the chances of that fuckwit Coppel refusing to let 10C members have priority seating or priority entrance to GA?

Well they had to fight to get 10C tix off him last time, but i guess they have come to some agreement or i guess they wouldn't use him again
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • do u think sydney will have a GA?
    and also if i can attend a sydney show..do u think its lame to go by yourself? there is no1 who i know who is interested in PJ unfortunately and people have told me i look stupid going myself..
    but hey im der for PJ
  • 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D 3 hours to go :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    12 hours till i'm getting it... Getting it in the morning so my parents don't have to drive me out. Also so i'm not listening in the middle of the night and get too excited and get no sleep and am crabby in the morning. I recon i'll appreciate it much more in the morning when i'm rested but I'm one of those people who can't deal with little sleep. Can't wait till morning:D:D:D:D
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • So who's comin to the first and last show with me? Roadtrip Schmoad trip.....I'm so excited, I'm going to pee my pants.
    "Well I know that you think you're the star
    A pill poppin' jukebox is all that you are"

http://www.myspace.com/arwen_and_willow
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,709
    So who's comin to the first and last show with me? Roadtrip Schmoad trip.....I'm so excited, I'm going to pee my pants.

Don't know about the road trip, but maybe I'll see you at the Sydney Ent Cent? :)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• do u think sydney will have a GA?
    and also if i can attend a sydney show..do u think its lame to go by yourself? there is no1 who i know who is interested in PJ unfortunately and people have told me i look stupid going myself..
    but hey im der for PJ

No offense, but i highly doubt the couple of thousand people going to see PJ are going to be looking and pointing at you, laughing that you are there all by yourself.

Go to PJ, go by yourself, meet some fans, rock out. No one is going to care that you're seeing them by yourself. The people who have said otherwise are insecure morons.
  • haha, yeah.....if we are getting to learn real names...it might make things abit easier to remember everyone with a board name aswell :)

I might get some "Hi my name is.........." stickers for us all Rhys ;)

i didnt know we were trying to look like fuckheads now?
    I will be what I could be. Once I get out of this town.
    Brisbane 8 Feb 2003; Brisbane 10,11 Nov 2006; Adelaide 17 Nov 2009; Brisbane 25 Nov 2009; Brisbane 10,12,13 Mar 2011; Gold Coast 19 Jan 2014; Brisbane 23 Feb 2014; Milton Keynes 11 July 2014
This discussion has been closed.