Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/tommyphillips/Picture003.jpg

haha my girlfriend left it on the table for me when i got home!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

lucky bugger! :p
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Like vampires, the Aussies come out when darkness crosses the Pacific Northwest of America . . .
  • jemms wrote:
    Oi seriously ive been ringing around places asking for posters and some of the workers there are so fckn blunt bastards on the phone. I mean for fuck sake its not like im going to sell it on ebay? I had a little bit of luck at JB hifi at one shop then the other JB store that I rang were complete fuckheads about it and they were like "no we dont have any" I mean as if they are not gonna have any?! fuckheads, well the one chick I spoke to was nice she said they only had one more left and that was the one they were going to put up so it will probably have pinholes in it when i get it but atleast I still get one. I just have to wait a month for it

I feel your pain man...I called every store I could today but they refuse to sell, and there isn't a single record store hosting a midnight release, or even holding posters.Typical bloody Perth...it's so far behind it's not funny. Ah well, at least I know I can get my hands on a copy tomorrow. It's gonna be a rough 24 hours!
    the needle & the damage done
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Jason P wrote:
    Like vampires, the Aussies come out when darkness crosses the Pacific Northwest of America . . .
    haha thats right

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    I feel your pain man...I called every store I could today but they refuse to sell, and there isn't a single record store hosting a midnight release, or even holding posters.Typical bloody Perth...it's so far behind it's not funny. Ah well, at least I know I can get my hands on a copy tomorrow. It's gonna be a rough 24 hours!

yeah i know it fckn sucks big time. Where bouts are you?? I dunno that many other records stores that would really have posters I tried 78's, JB and sanity i dont think that mills would have anything and I dont really know where else to look.....
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    23 mins until I am outta here and off to Sanity to buy the album....

Then I am hopefully buying a computer over the weekend.....maybe....yes....sort of.....we'll see! Too fucking expensive! But I have to do it, I know. I miss out on too much good shit over the weekend! :D
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    4 May is my mum's birthday.....and then Stella and my birthday on 10 May!

What a great fucking week!!!!! :D

hell YES :D LMAO nice move getting a new computer :D

the avo looks nice tommy :o
    wah
    Pappas wrote:
    for those that have only heard the leaked songs an not the whole leaked album...im about to spoil it for you

the leaked sogns are teh best ones on the album, apart from army reserve an come back which are just as good if not better than the leaked ones

bahahahahahaahahaa

suckers!

woop woop

had too many beers at lunch me thinks :p

:eek::eek::eek:

are u going to big star harry
    wah
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    23 mins until I am outta here and off to Sanity to buy the album....

Then I am hopefully buying a computer over the weekend.....maybe....yes....sort of.....we'll see! Too fucking expensive! But I have to do it, I know. I miss out on too much good shit over the weekend! :D

So is it def. gonna be at ur Sanity up there today yeah? No JBs here in the gong so I might take a chance and head into sanity down here in half an hr or so too :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    WHOA!

a radio station in toronto is giving away a "spend the day with pearl jam" prize...you get to follow them around for 3 hours and hang out with them....can you even f*cking imagine that????I entered....here's hoping....

:eek:
    wah
  • WHOA!

a radio station in toronto is giving away a "spend the day with pearl jam" prize...you get to follow them around for 3 hours and hang out with them....can you even f*cking imagine that????I entered....here's hoping....

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    WHOA!

FUCK YEAH!!!! How good would that be....!!! **dreams**
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    I just rang a few stores in the Sydney CBD and none of them are willing to release today/tonite.
    So Im assuming the earliest is Utopia at midnite??????? Has anyone heard of anywhere else?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    So is it def. gonna be at ur Sanity up there today yeah? No JBs here in the gong so I might take a chance and head into sanity down here in half an hr or so too :D

YEs -- we rang up and the guy at Sanity said come in now -- the copies are there and ready to be sold...

But someone else on here said the Sanity where they live said they weren't selling them until tomorrow....so you might want to ring if you have to go out of your way to get there.
    i feel your :eek: joel and zig!!!

what would you do with the band fo a day?

ok dont answer zig :eek:

LOL interesting competition
    wah
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    DonJon wrote:
    I just rang a few stores in the Sydney CBD and none of them are willing to release today/tonite.
    So Im assuming the earliest is Utopia at midnite??????? Has anyone heard of anywhere else?

Yeah, rang a couple of stores, JB HIFI said they 'not allowed to sell them today', same with HMV. Looks like I'll have to wait till Midnight at Utopia. Might see you there! I'm going to try to nab me a poster as well (first 50) :)
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    stella email me the link to enter that comp, email it to my work email

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • jemms wrote:
    yeah i know it fckn sucks big time. Where bouts are you?? I dunno that many other records stores that would really have posters I tried 78's, JB and sanity i dont think that mills would have anything and I dont really know where else to look.....

I'm in Mandurah, where are you?

I called JB, 78's, Mills, Dada, Sanity and Trax...most of them said they have the album but can't sell it til tomorrow because there's an embargo on it. No mention of posters either. At least we get the album before America :)
    the needle & the damage done
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    YEs -- we rang up and the guy at Sanity said come in now -- the copies are there and ready to be sold...

But someone else on here said the Sanity where they live said they weren't selling them until tomorrow....so you might want to ring if you have to go out of your way to get there.

thats sweet that they're selling them early! :D

its only a 5min drive into town...but then again, im goin out tonight anyways and won't be able to listen to it so looks like tomorrow is THE day for me :p

get drunk for us tonight! ;)

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    Pappas wrote:
    stella email me the link to enter that comp, email it to my work email

sent

are you going to canada harry, lol
    wah
    Gennibean wrote:
    Yeah, rang a couple of stores, JB HIFI said they 'not allowed to sell them today', same with HMV. Looks like I'll have to wait till Midnight at Utopia. Might see you there! I'm going to try to nab me a poster as well (first 50) :)

I think you will
  • sent

are you going to canada harry, lol

thought u were going to work?? :p

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    thought u were going to work?? :p

i start counting avo's in just under 2 hours ;) in about 8 i'll have the pearl jam one :eek: maybe :D

2:47 into severed hand... harry ya car makes the same sound right now! haha!

2006 :D
    wah
  • ***AIRPLAY FLASH***

Not that it matters anymore cos we've all heard it, but JJJ (Robbie Buck) played 'Life Wasted' for the first time this afternoon! after recieveing tons of emails saying to play something other than WS...

Other stuff:
    Did you know Byron Bay has a Big Avocado?

Oh and for the upcoming tour I was thinking about getting 10C membership...but I'm a little cautious (for some reason) so i need some of you guys to detail me the good shit in the 10C just to make me feel convinced it's 'allll good'.
    I'm thinking of buying over the goods section on pj.com, but it's in US$...I gather it's converted into AUS$ when it's charged to the credit card?
    Is it too late to even get 10C membership and get the concert benefits?

Cheers.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    ***AIRPLAY FLASH***

Not that it matters anymore cos we've all heard it, but JJJ (Robbie Buck) played 'Life Wasted' for the first time this afternoon! after recieveing tons of emails saying to play something other than WS...

Other stuff:

Oh and for the upcoming tour I was thinking about getting 10C membership...but I'm a little cautious (for some reason) so i need some of you guys to detail me the good shit in the 10C just to make me feel convinced it's 'allll good'.
    I'm thinking of buying over the goods section on pj.com, but it's in US$...I gather it's converted into AUS$ when it's charged to the credit card?

Cheers.

JOIN NOW!!!!
    Time is running out!!
    If you join now then you'll have all the concert benefits you can handle (for a year)
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    JOIN NOW!!!!
    Time is running out!!
    If you join now then you'll have all the concert benefits you can handle (for a year)

"Let's do it......let's call room service!"

Ok I'm sold! lol....:D
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
    ***AIRPLAY FLASH***

Other stuff:

Cheers.

Damn and I was only away from the radio for an hour. Good to see. Thought they would've latched onto SH first!
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    WHOA!

the station, edge 102, has done this before for multiple other bands. imo, its a contest that should only be run with small/ indie bands because its probably going to be some idiot that wins it. the station is so corporate its not even funny, and none of the people working there like pearl jam.
    /opinionated comments
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • It shouldn't be too late to get concert benefits... for each tour annoucment so far this year the cutoff date has been the day that annoucement was made.

I recently put in my renewal and i was charged about $34AU on my credit card.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    :eek: :eek:

Got my Avo!!!!
    Listening to it NOW!!!
    "........I'm ........... I'm gone............."

:D

The bass on Army Reserve is funky to the max!!
    Great song!!!
    Forgive me if you don't hear back from me until tomorrow :)
This discussion has been closed.