Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• ZimzuMZimzuM Posts: 209
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    yeh me too. still it hasnt been confirmed so yeh, theres a good chance it will still happen. positive thinking!

The European jaunt will be followed by a November tour of Australia, with support from rock act Kings Of Leon. It comes in support of Pearl Jam's self-titled eighth album, due May 2 via J. First single "World Wide Suicide" is No. 2 this week on Billboard's Modern Rock chart and No. 3 on the Mainstream Rock tally.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002384698
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    hehe i was talking about the adelaide grates gig on saturday which is in jeapordy. Im already sold on a november tour with kol! :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • yeah they cancelled the shows for tonight and tomorrow, but at the moment saturdays is still on, but who knows if that'll change. I'm loving their new album

to be honest i havnt bought their cd, i just havnt got around to it.... you dont need to know their songs to enjoy their live shows! there is just so much energy!! their big day out show here this year was just awesome!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    hopefully they have all them kooky cardboard cut outs of things on stage again!
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    to be honest itheir cd, i just havnt got around to it.... you dont need to know their songs to enjoy their live shows! there is just so much energy!! their big day out show here this year was just awesome!

To be honest i haven't bought it either, but i borrowed it off a mate, i'm gonna buy it saturday(with PJ, and the new Butterfingers single) and i've been too lazy to get out and see them live, but i'm gonna, they play in here in brissie all the time, they even did a free show the other month and i was too lazy to go to that, i gotta leave the house more.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    I honestly havent bought it either!

all 3 of us are guilty! :D
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Friday night is coming closer people!!! I can feel it.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Zoso wrote:
    Friday night is coming closer people!!! I can feel it.

me too! i can feel it in my bones.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    me too! i can feel it in my bones.

all i can feel in my head now is "pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam"

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    hehe i was talking about the adelaide grates gig on saturday which is in jeapordy. Im already sold on a november tour with kol! :D

I had a feeling it was something else...didnt seem right. this topic goes to quick to keep in touch.
    2/3/98 Melbourne, 18/2/03 Melbourne, 19/2/03 Melbourne, 20/2/03 Melbourne, 4/9/06 Lisbon, 5/9/06 Lisbon, 7/9/06 Madrid, 9/9/06 Marsielle, 11/9/06 Paris, 7/11/06 Sydney, 8/11/06 Sydney, 10/11/06 Brisbane, 11/11/06 Brisbane, 13/11/06 Melbourne, 14/11/06 Melbourne, 16/11/06 Melbourne, 20/11/00 Melbourne
    Any other aussies with tickets to Europe shows ?
    Zim^zuM wrote:
    Any other aussies with tickets to Europe shows ?

nope got tickets to Los Angleles night 1 and both Gorge shows... u got tickets to which shows?

managed to get tickets to these shows...

Sept 4 Lisbon, Portugal Atlantico Pavillion
    Sept 5 Lisbon, Portugal Atlantico Pavillion
    Sept 7 Madrid, Spain Arena
    Sept 9 Marseille, France Le Dome
    Sept 11 Paris, France Bercy
    Zim^zuM wrote:
    managed to get tickets to these shows...

Sept 4 Lisbon, Portugal Atlantico Pavillion
    Sept 5 Lisbon, Portugal Atlantico Pavillion
    Sept 7 Madrid, Spain Arena
    Sept 9 Marseille, France Le Dome
    Sept 11 Paris, France Bercy

wow!! enjoy those!! that will be sweet well done.....

Cheers, just hope the aussie tickets are just as easy to buy... well it seemed easy for me but by reading this forum alot of ppl are pissed lol.

I'm hoping to go to all the aussie shows.
    how i envy those with the means of travelling and seeing shows. you lucky lucky people. Youl have a blast in europe. :)
    I was already there for the world cup but was supposed to come back on the 30th of august. bit I thought fuck it and extended my stay for the shows.
  • Zoso wrote:
    all i can feel in my head now is "pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam pearl jam"
    :D yeah, mine goes, two more days, two more days, two more days, two more days, two more days, two more days, two more days :D

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Hi Guys...Im Back!! :D:D

Had a great time in Vic :) Found a place to get married :) now just gotta arrange everything else :eek:

Got some info i didnt see posted in the past 20 pages.....:mad:....damn post whores :p......Big K said the other night that he was hoping to get an interview with Stone this week/next week!! I think the words were, "Pearl Jam's New Album out this year, Might have Stone Gossard in for an interview this/next week"

Anyone listening to Big K.....let us know if you hear anything more :)

Hope everyone is good :) Missed you all

Hey Mel, did work with Holly! Very small world babe. She co-owns a little live music venue in Surfers called the "Chophouse" now. Great little place :)
    he who forgets will be destined to remember
  • and is that Video for real????

Looks abit povo to me....sliding door thingies.....and a man with a rolling ball.....i think were being had.
    and is that Video for real????

Looks abit povo to me....sliding door thingies.....and a man with a rolling ball.....i think were being had.

well back when the boys were in south america ed said he meet a busker guy in the street that did amazing things with a ball, and that they were talking with him and hopeing to do something with him in the future. on my first veiwing i thought it looked a bit cheap, but it's not too bad.
  • well back when the boys were in south america ed said he meet a busker guy in the street that did amazing things with a ball, and that they were talking with him and hopeing to do something with him in the future. on my first veiwing i thought it looked a bit cheap, but it's not too bad.

yeah...i remember those words....but i just cant grasp the whole simlicity of it.....its a man with a ball.....swapping to shots of the guys, which is fine, it just seems so......theres no flow..to me....and the song isnt even the released version?? i am abit confused......i was kinda hoping for abit more i guess from the clip.....you know....i guess a more political clip, to go with the song....
  • well back when the boys were in south america ed said he meet a busker guy in the street that did amazing things with a ball, and that they were talking with him and hopeing to do something with him in the future. on my first veiwing i thought it looked a bit cheap, but it's not too bad.
    yeah ive only seen it once but it still seems a little bit crap... not their best idea ever....

• dont get me wrong......im not being ungrateful...im freaking stoked they are putting out a clip.....again, i thought it would have had a huge impact and really political.....i take what i get tho...
    yeah...i remember those words....but i just cant grasp the whole simlicity of it.....its a man with a ball.....swapping to shots of the guys, which is fine, it just seems so......theres no flow..to me....and the song isnt even the released version?? i am abit confused......i was kinda hoping for abit more i guess from the clip.....you know....i guess a more political clip, to go with the song....

Well the guys have never been that into making clips and most of them have been simple type of things, their most ambitious was jeremy, then the animated evolution clip. and as for it not being the released version of the song here is what i said about that....
    This started way back when they recorded the Alive video. The band was originally miming to a backing track on the vid, but the boys just couldn't get the feel of playing along to a backing track(and apperantly it looked crappy), so they scrapped that idea, plugged their shit in, played it live and got a kick arse video clip. so to this day any video that they have recorded that shows the band playing has a live track making it slightly differant from the album, ie. I Am Mine(and the other ones recored at Chop Suey) Alive, Even Flow and now World Wide Suicide.
  • Well the guys have never been that into making clips and most of them have been simple type of things, their most ambitious was jeremy, then the ainmated evolution clip. and as for it not being the released version of the song here is what i siad about that....

sorry mate, didnt read the whole post before....after 20 pages my eyes were all fazey and i couldnt see much :p

i hear ya......i still guess i thought of a bigger picture.
    sorry mate, didnt read the whole post before....after 20 pages my eyes were all fazey and i couldnt see much :p

i hear ya......i still guess i thought of a bigger picture.

Yeah i wasn't having a go at ya, just saying why it's a differant version, and i know what it's like, i hate falling behind in this thread, but it moves way to quick sometimes and most of the important posts are stuck in between posts that may not have as much relivance so they are easily missed:)
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Found a place to get married :)

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome back tig :)

too much testosterone here :o

cheers for the earplugs link nick!
    wah
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    sometimes if your gone for one day there is twenty pages to catch up on! much to be discussed. its pearl jam!

one of the mailing lists im on left me about 200 messages overnight, all about euro tour. they went completely nuts.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    hi tig,

great that you found a perfect place for a wedding! hope all the planning goes smoothly! :D
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
This discussion has been closed.