Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• anyone know if any stores are doing this in brisbane???
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Zoso wrote:
    I will be there with my mookie blue shirt on.. I will be the fucking excited guy.

I will be the most youngest, fucking excited guy. i hope my mookie arrives this week. if not ill be in my binuaral top.

sooooooo close!!!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
    man the thread is dulled down tonight. Where's all the mindless crap?! :D

in non-pj related news-

for those interested and dont allready know:
    http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/

wheeey! its confirmed finally!
  • 'sup australian compratres!

Less than one week. who is excited?
    - "I mean Good Charlotte are good. They just sound like someone shoved a popsical up someones ass!" Ed.

"I am ahead, I am advanced, I am the first man to borrow Stones leather pants."

Stone Gossard: Is the height of fashion. More poeple should take note, and learn from a master
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    meeeeeeeeeeeee :D

2006 :D
    wah
  • Woah, found this on page 10??! Whats happening guys, losing touch. Maybe its all those crazy euro's and their posts pushing us back!

Bump for PJ, bump for Avocado, bump for Oz Tour 2006!!
  • ANZAC Day

going to the rsl to pay tribute to our brave men and women

going to hit nova up for my pj cd first!!!!!!!
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • Zoso wrote:
    oh ok yeah they told me the same thing about the tool album today when I went in their.... I'm not a tool fan but wouldnt you be in heaven if you were fans of both bands... picking up their new releases at midnight!

yes this is truly goin to be great :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    happy anzac day :)
    wah
  • Happy?

Anyway with GA being the deal for Europe do you guys think PJ will play seated or GA concerts when they eventually tour here?

I'm really hoping the latter - I love being tall!

When they toured in 1998 did they play seated or GA then at melbourne Park, Sydney Ent Centre etc?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • Oh I'm hoping for some GA seating at some of the gigs, that would be good... but maybe not all of them, it'd also be good to just have a bunch of 10 Clubbers down the front without worrying about some sweaty bogan that wants to hear Alive or Jeremy.
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,366

When they toured in 1998 did they play seated or GA then at melbourne Park, Sydney Ent Centre etc?

everything was GA until Roskilde.
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    happy anzac day :)

its weird is that what you say that on Anzac day? never heard anyone say happy anzac day before but anyway..... Its the most important and relevant day for us australians I feel.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Major Clod wrote:
    Oh I'm hoping for some GA seating at some of the gigs, that would be good... but maybe not all of them, it'd also be good to just have a bunch of 10 Clubbers down the front without worrying about some sweaty bogan that wants to hear Alive or Jeremy.

Amen to that!!!
    GA should be 10 Club only!!!
    We ARE the fans of Pearl Jam!!
    We deserve our place in the sun (or front row)
  • I don't want a GA. As much as I enjoy the odd mosh pit. I really don't want to get squashed. I would prefer the 10C seating. Casue even if they let 10C in beforehand thats gonna make piss all diference if some big fat asshole pushes to the front.
    Has everyone read about the Letterman mini concert?
    What time does it start over here if it starts at 5.45pm over there?
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Has everyone read about the Letterman mini concert?
    What time does it start over here if it starts at 5.45pm over there?

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

dig it?

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
    rhinomagic wrote:

Thanks mate!!!!
    The answer is 7.45am on May 5!!!!
    :)
  • I don't want a GA. As much as I enjoy the odd mosh pit. I really don't want to get squashed. I would prefer the 10C seating. Casue even if they let 10C in beforehand thats gonna make piss all diference if some big fat asshole pushes to the front.

I was thikning in an 'ideal' situation per city there would be a small intimate seated show for 1,000 with all 10C and then a larger venue - e.g. 10,000 with GA again with 10C priority.....

Oz Jam - GA all for 10C? are there enough to warrant that?
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days,

TILL NEW PJ :D

(sorry i was kinda bored...)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    I was thikning in an 'ideal' situation per city there would be a small intimate seated show for 1,000 with all 10C and then a larger venue - e.g. 10,000 with GA again with 10C priority.....

couldn't agree more! though if we did get a 10c only show, i wouldn't be fussed about getting GA at the bigger show. and the problem with a small show for 10c members only is that i think there's only around 1,000 members in the whole country! sad aren't we!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days, less than 4 days,

TILL NEW PJ :D

(sorry i was kinda bored...)

Tell me about it. It's sooooooooooooooooooooo boring waiting for the new album. It's driving me mad.
  • heyjose wrote:
    couldn't agree more! though if we did get a 10c only show, i wouldn't be fussed about getting GA at the bigger show. and the problem with a small show for 10c members only is that i think there's only around 1,000 members in the whole country! sad aren't we!

i think there is only about 100 in NZ.
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    it would be really nice to have a 10c show in one city. i think that every city is totally pushing, nice thought though!

i would much much much rather it was seats. after doing the europe tour in 2000 and spending the day at the venues in line to be front row, to be kicked in teh back of thead the entire show by crowd surfers i do not want to do that again.

the last tour they did with all seats pre assigned by senirity was awesome. you showed up 10 mins before doors opened and your tickets were handed to you. way better than in 2003 of having "blocks" of seniority.

i dont want to say im old and agaisnt people having fun at the show, but ive spent my years of fighting mosh pits to try and enjoy a show from the front. i want to see pearl jam without fighting to keep my spot the entire night.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    i think it would be awsome if the 10c had their own little GA pit at the front, seperated to the general public section. Like a rope or small barrier to seperate the two. This is coming from someone with not a very good 10c#.
  • I really like the idea of them playing a small intimate seated gig in each city, then following it up with a big stadium. Stadium can have the GA, intimate can have seating. 10C Advantages for both!
  • it would be really nice to have a 10c show in one city. i think that every city is totally pushing, nice thought though!

i would much much much rather it was seats. after doing the europe tour in 2000 and spending the day at the venues in line to be front row, to be kicked in teh back of thead the entire show by crowd surfers i do not want to do that again.

the last tour they did with all seats pre assigned by senirity was awesome. you showed up 10 mins before doors opened and your tickets were handed to you. way better than in 2003 of having "blocks" of seniority.

i dont want to say im old and agaisnt people having fun at the show, but ive spent my years of fighting mosh pits to try and enjoy a show from the front. i want to see pearl jam without fighting to keep my spot the entire night.

I agree....even though I havn't seen the boys yet. I don't want to be pushed to the back. I'm a small guy so yeah....I didn't join 10C just so I can go in early. I'd rather have seating.
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    i'm up for whatever, so long as people are LOUD this time!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• Hey people this weekend I'm gonna do somthing ive never attempted before. Since we are getting "Pearl Jam" on Monday 1st May. I'm going to listen to every Pearl Jam CD/DVD I have. I've worked out it's gonna take me from about 9am Saturday to midnight Sunday. I'm gonna get a couple bottles of Red wine (like Ed) and enjoy myself. But until then I'm doing a week of not listening to Pearl Jam. 2 days into it and I'm dying for a cigarette....um I mean Pearl Jam.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    Hey people this weekend I'm gonna do somthing ive never attempted before. Since we are getting "Pearl Jam" on Monday 1st May. I'm going to listen to every Pearl Jam CD/DVD I have. I've worked out it's gonna take me from about 9am Saturday to midnight Sunday. I'm gonna get a couple bottles of Red wine (like Ed) and enjoy myself. But until then I'm doing a week of not listening to Pearl Jam. 2 days into it and I'm dying for a cigarette....um I mean Pearl Jam.

I'm doing the same thing... I mean I'm not listening to PJ until I get the album on froday.. it would take me weeks to listen to my pj collection haha
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
This discussion has been closed.