Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Zoso wrote:
    its weird is that what you say that on Anzac day? never heard anyone say happy anzac day before but anyway..... Its the most important and relevant day for us australians I feel.

well im happy the opportunity for you, me, and everyone to have what we have today is existent

a day of recognition

lol happy saturday i_am_a_wishlist

do i say happy too much?

2006... a nice year
    wah
  • well im happy the opportunity for you, me, and everyone to have what we have today is existent

a day of recognition

do i say happy too much?

2006... a nice year

2006 the happy year :D

and an early happy saturday (or friday night) to all :):D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    well im happy the opportunity for you, me, and everyone to have what we have today is existent

a day of recognition

do i say happy too much?

2006... a nice year

yes u say happy 2 much hehe.... no no I wasn't being negative just was asking the question is that what u say. Its a nice day as I said prolly the most relevant day in Australia.... with the 2nd biggest footy match of the year.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    heyjose wrote:
    i'm up for whatever, so long as people are LOUD this time!

yeah some 2003 crowds were crappy.... I'm looking at you Melb night 1.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hi guys!!
    I agree 2006 & 07 will be shithot years for tours :D after a disappointing patch
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    man the thread is dulled down tonight. Where's all the mindless crap?! :D

in non-pj related news-

for those interested and dont allready know:
    http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/

wheeey! its confirmed finally!

FUCK OATH!! THIS IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!!!!!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    is anyone else having trouble signing into myspace????

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    hi guys!!
    I agree 2006 & 07 will be shithot years for tours :D after a disappointing patch

no way did u catch the backstreet boys last year.... ; )

• SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    as per the pumpkins post..

billy has dates confirmed in melbourne, sydney, and auckland in july :D

http://www.billycorgan.com
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
    hahahahaha nice one tim! they didn't come to perth so i missed out :( damn it!!! But the highlights for me were prob QOTSA last year and maybe a few others like fantomas

Ten Club (289xxx)

as per the pumpkins post..

billy has dates confirmed in melbourne, sydney, and auckland in july :D

http://www.billycorgan.com

OH WHAT??!!! i sincerely hope Perth will be included in that :( cmon pumpkins!! Hey sarah did you go to the shop yet?? hahaha its only been like a day since i last asked you

Ten Club (289xxx)

oh wait is that corgan on his own or the pumpkins?? coz i only care for pumpkins... haha

Ten Club (289xxx)

jemms wrote:
    oh wait is that corgan on his own or the pumpkins?? coz i only care for pumpkins... haha

nah, this is corgan on his own.. when the band comes im sure they will hit perth too. he only has a few dates in the west coast of america, here and japan

and no i havent been to rare records sicne sunday night! :P it was probably closed today and i am in uni every weekdays. beleive me i will let you know when it happens! :D
    I went to the concert
    hahahaha yeah cool no worries... just wondering ;)

Ten Club (289xxx)

after that post im back looking through their webite! grr.. must stop! i dont need a shopping list when i go there!
    I went to the concert
    oh yeah i know!! its a dangerous place when you have money to spend!! haha i think thats why they have shopping trolleys on their site hahaha...I literally wrote a list of stuff to pick up from there... it is a fantastic place

Ten Club (289xxx)

• mmm pumpkin :D almost as tasty as avocardo... almost ;)
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    jemms wrote:
    hahahahaha nice one tim! they didn't come to perth so i missed out :( damn it!!! But the highlights for me were prob QOTSA last year and maybe a few others like fantomas

well I've seen the white stripes, magic numbers, black keys, franz, sleater-kinney, wolfmother (big mistake), iggy pop, john butler, the greenhornes (a.ka. jack whites 2nd band) and have tickets to ben harper and some band called pj (gorge baby!!!!!!).

ah, so wolfmother dont live up to the hype? thats good to know since i didnt want to spend $60 to go see them.
    I went to the concert
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    Zoso wrote:

yeah, wtf was up with that?! over 12,000 or whatever people at a show and silence. sucks for the band too, esp. cos they feed off the crowd's energy. we need more 10c members at shows.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    Zoso wrote:
    well I've seen the white stripes, magic numbers, black keys, franz, sleater-kinney, wolfmother (big mistake), iggy pop, john butler, the greenhornes (a.ka. jack whites 2nd band) and have tickets to ben harper and some band called pj (gorge baby!!!!!!).

big day out was noooice ey. i was front row for the stooges and i got to sing the chorus of i wanna be your dog when iggy gave me the mic! what a moment :D

Best shows iv seen (only a youngen so i havent seen heaps):

1 - stooges (it was all loud and totally wow)
    2 - the hives
    3 - the white stripes
    4 - living end
    5 - black keys (a few weeks ago)

a pretty decent gig resume seeing as i only saw my first concert early last year. :D
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    71 hours to go?

unless my maths at 1am is off, lol
    wah
  • GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Only 2 days people, might have to be a little late for work on Friday.

BTW, I saw The White Stripes as well. Their gig at the Horden in Sydney was definitely in my top 5 gigs ever.

So did I hear correctly tour dates being finalised in June?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Major Clod wrote:
    I really like the idea of them playing a small intimate seated gig in each city, then following it up with a big stadium. Stadium can have the GA, intimate can have seating. 10C Advantages for both!

the australian 10c numbers dont justify a special show unfortunately.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    Zoso wrote:
    they needed more thieves and prostitutes like there was on night number 2 :p

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Just to let you guys know who've pre-ordered the new album through 10 Club, that I sent 10 Club an e-mail asking if us aussies would get the download earlier seeing as the album is out on Saturday over here, and they replied that the download is STILL scheduled for May 2
    :(
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Just to let you guys know who've pre-ordered the new album through 10 Club, that I sent 10 Club an e-mail asking if us aussies would get the download earlier seeing as the album is out on Saturday over here, and they replied that the download is STILL scheduled for May 2
    :(

just buy it from a cd shop on saturday. its only 20 bucks or so. then when you get the 10c one, give your old copy to a friend.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    just buy it from a cd shop on saturday. its only 20 bucks or so. then when you get the 10c one, give your old copy to a friend.

I was always gonna do that.
    Can't wait to get the album in my hands!!!
    I wonder what the inlay will be like?
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    I was always gonna do that.
    Can't wait to get the album in my hands!!!
    I wonder what the inlay will be like?

ive seen the back cover, its an avocado without the seed in the bottom right corner, bottom left half of the cover is the tracklist in yellow writing, same font as the one theyve been using lately. looks cool, bright and bold.

lifewasted.net
    ive seen the back cover, its an avocado without the seed in the bottom right corner, bottom left half of the cover is the tracklist in yellow writing, same font as the one theyve been using lately. looks cool, bright and bold.

Yeah I saw that too.
    The avocado's growing on me. I heard Ed took control of the cover art this time around, instead of Jeff. I like the brightness of the cover, makes a change from the dark, moody cover art we've had on the past few albums, and it signals the massive turnaround that the band's taken since the last album.
    Nothing but good times ahead for Pearl Jam and their fans!!!
    Oz Jammer wrote:
    Yeah I saw that too.
    The avocado's growing on me. I heard Ed took control of the cover art this time around, instead of Jeff. I like the brightness of the cover, makes a change from the dark, moody cover art we've had on the past few albums, and it signals the massive turnaround that the band's taken since the last album.
    Nothing but good times ahead for Pearl Jam and their fans!!!

and to think about 6 months ago it was so quiet onthe pearl jam front... fuck that has changed.

This discussion has been closed.