Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• rimb wrote:
    It's linked off the front page. Maybe you need to refresh?

Does anyone remember if Coppel brought them out last time?

Oh yeah, refresh did it.

Yep, it was Coppel last time too, check 'past tours' on Coppel website.
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    rimb wrote:
    awesome

thanks dude

WHOS EXCITED I KNOW I AM! WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    all i can say is holy fuckballs. its all piecing together perfectly. now all i need is shows to begin after nov 10 and im in like flynn.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • YEAH!! I'm so pumped!!
    Hope Brissy gets 2 shows again like last time...
    -I Have faced It...A Life Wasted....I'm Never Goin Back Again!-
    As Mr Burns would say 'Exxxxxcellent!'

Can't wait till next Thursday.

BTW, to the person who asked where I found out about the Utopia thing on Friday night, I found it in this weeks Drum. I'm pretty sure it's the George St store. I really want to go, but I don't think my friends want to line up just for the poster (not a huge a fan as me). I think I'll still head on down and meet some fellow die hard fans though.
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
  • OZ PJ FANOZ PJ FAN Posts: 22
    So lets do some thinking people:

Tickets to go on sale for 10c members Friday 5th or Monday 7th? Or Later?
    How many tickets do you think Coppel will allow for 10c?
    Will it be a 10am purchase PDT time?
    Does the early announcement mean maybe an earlier tour?

Great news today, planning on doing the nearly the whole tour (except Perth) with my mate if they keep the same schedule as we have seen.

Woooo Hooooooo
    Rise. Life is in motion. I'm stuck in line.
  • ramspamramspam Posts: 130
    bet you guys wish u were up for this little gem found by 1vs5...

http://www.couriermail.news.com.au/story/0,20797,18935083-7642,00.html

link to an article that will go into the courier mail in a few hours when you guys wake up. aussies just need read the last few sentences really ;)
    We got the exact same article in the advertiser. Plus a review giving the 4 album stars out of four. YAY only 2 days till new album and a week till the official tour announcement:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Only fools have signatures...

+--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour:Member #20-+--+
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ramspam wrote:
    We got the exact same article in the advertiser. Plus a review giving the 4 album stars out of four. YAY only 2 days till new album and a week till the official tour announcement:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    yeah i just read the article in the advertiser

well wicked

cant wait!

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    With re-newed enthusiasm I start my next chant:

TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR TO-UR
    FUCKING TOOOOOURRRR!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MAKE SURE EVERYONE CHECKS THAT THEIR 10C MEMBERSHIP IS UP TO DATE!!!! Even if you think it is, I'd check anyway!
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    more good news wow this year couldnt get any better! Adelaide and Melbourne shows here I come. Might go and grab a paper now and check out the article.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    With re-newed enthusiasm I start my next chant:

FUCKING TOOOOOURRRR!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

MAKE SURE EVERYONE CHECKS THAT THEIR 10C MEMBERSHIP IS UP TO DATE!!!! Even if you think it is, I'd check anyway!

:D cant wipe the shit eating grin off my face!

this is awesome :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • OMG CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART CRAPDAMNFART !!!!!!!!!!! FARKENWOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111eleveneleven
  • Nadine ZNadine Z Posts: 92
    they are in the Herald Sun today! the pic looks great!

this is the best news EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ninemsn just emailed me this link of Ed talking about the making of the new album....does it work on anyone else's computer? Mine says "100% buffered" then nothing happens??!?!?

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/mediapopup.aspx?MediaID=20507

Just tried to open it then and had no problems...

think its just the audio from that short set of interviews and song snippets that was on rage last week or whenever it was..
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
    OZ PJ FAN wrote:
    So lets do some thinking people:

Tickets to go on sale for 10c members Friday 5th or Monday 7th? Or Later?
    How many tickets do you think Coppel will allow for 10c?
    Will it be a 10am purchase PDT time?
    Does the early announcement mean maybe an earlier tour?

Great news today, planning on doing the nearly the whole tour (except Perth) with my mate if they keep the same schedule as we have seen.

Woooo Hooooooo

if the announcement is May 4th then im guessing 10c tickets will be on sale from Monday 8th at 10am or something. the amount of 10c tickets would depend on whether shows are general admission or seated. based on europe, i think the australian shows will be general admission floors and seated stands (like 95 and 98). im hoping they allocate enough 10c for all of us, and that we are able to go to multiple shows with 10c... i dont see why it wouldnt work, seeing as it worked for europe.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Edit: double post..
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • rimbrimb Posts: 36
    Just tried to open it then and had no problems...

think its just the audio from that short set of interviews and song snippets that was on rage last week or whenever it was..

I downloaded it and it's an 8:24 video which I think is a bit longer than the rage segment?
    well I'm going to the Adelaide show obviously.... already going o/s this year to see PJ 3 times so prolly only have enough cash to go to 1 Melbourne show maybe... we'll see.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    ramspam wrote:

Kathy McCabes article was originally meant to be a double page thingy from memory but one cover page then the article is just as good. Didnt know it was gonna be in a few papers though.

Top chick and a well informed journo. Album review in a fortnight- Sydney Live??!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    supposed to be doing some uni work to get ahead but this is just too fucking exciting.

lifewasted.net
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    present to show my excitement

:eek:
    wah
    supposed to be doing some uni work to get ahead but this is just too fucking exciting.

ahh mate thats hows it is I guess... so judd if the dates are good 4 you u will be going to all Australian shows?

• GennibeanGennibean Posts: 75
    Just trying to work out budgets, how much do you think tix will be?
    ******* Official Upcoming Australasian Tour Member #74*******
    around the $80.00 mark me thinks like last tour.

Zoso wrote:
    ahh mate thats hows it is I guess... so judd if the dates are good 4 you u will be going to all Australian shows?

indeed :) me and troubledsoul, perfectlyunkept and auslistener1 are heading around the country for the 'Big World Wide Severed Hand Job Tour of Oz'. im guessing tickets will be $90.

lifewasted.net
    indeed :) me and troubledsoul, perfectlyunkept and auslistener1 are heading around the country for the 'Big World Wide Severed Hand Job Tour of Oz'. im guessing tickets will be $90.

amazing! would love ot join you but possibly wont have the funds for obvious reasons... still hoping to see atleast 2 shows though in oz that would make it 5 shows this year.

• DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Love that tour name
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Zoso wrote:
    amazing! would love ot join you but possibly wont have the funds for obvious reasons... still hoping to see atleast 2 shows though in oz that would make it 5 shows this year.

excellent. cant believe youll be at the gorge, u little bastard :)

lifewasted.net
    excellent. cant believe youll be at the gorge, u little bastard :)

ah yes both gorge shows plus LA night 2.... what could be better for a pearl jam fan?

thinking they should play 3 melb shows once more seeing last 3 tour they have.

• Whos' gonna get this fucker to 4000?!
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
This discussion has been closed.