Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    I hope my blue mookie gets here before saturday so i can wear it in celebration of the new album.

still yet to see the commercial. anyone else seen it?
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    I hope my blue mookie gets here before saturday so i can wear it in celebration of the new album.

still yet to see the commercial. anyone else seen it?

I have the blue mookie shirt.. its my fav shirt I wear it atkeast once a week haha. No I havent seen the commercial yet either.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    haha looks like we got some excited ppl here
    what do you all think of the WWS film clip, the official one

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
    im guessing/hoping they will play the wws clip on friday's rage. Hopefully i get home in time to see it becuase that night i will be collecting my NEW PEARL JAM ALBUM!!!! soo cloosee
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    Pappas wrote:
    haha looks like we got some excited ppl here
    what do you all think of the WWS film clip, the official one

:eek: :eek: WHAT OFFICIAL FILM CLIP????? :eek: :eek:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    the one posted on the msnbc site? :eek:

havent seen any tv promo yet, have to start watching ch 9, lol

oh and the average pearl jam's 2nd nighmare this week...

the veronica's on rove :p dunno wtf happened to stapp on rove
    wah
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    :eek: :eek: WHAT OFFICIAL FILM CLIP????? :eek: :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJ7C6-bYKg&search=World%20Wide%20Suicide

this is the official clip

enjoy ppl

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • stapp cancelled his tour... pparently he sold less than 10 percent of his tickets.... and he was playing the 1200 capacity metro.... farken funny...

everyone seen this ?

Just got a promo pack from a mate in a local record store.

It says:

Australian tour to be announced in June. Set for November.

Interviews to be aired on Sunrise (Molly Meldrum) - this i can confirm, due to the fact i work for the show.

Also interviews locked in for Channel V, Video Hits and Triple J.

Special on Video Hits, Triple M the weekend of album release.

Plus hour long special on Macquarie National Radio on May 5th.

There is also something about a six song live set to be aired in May.

The album will be available from this Friday too, and it says here there will be a Bonus Disc edition available on intial ship, but that's TBC.

There is also a mention about a WWS film clip due March 27 - yet to be seen.

Enjoy...and i will push for a big announcement of the Pearl Jam interview on Sunrise a couple of days

posted over at red mosquito...
    haha suck shite stappy-boy.

be sure to keep us posted for the sunrise interview. even though i doubt it will be anytime soon.
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Why does the film clip sound so different and not the same as the album version?
    I must admit I have not watched filmclips/video hits stuff for years but I always thought film clips were the same as the album versions?
    Does this makes sense or have I just lost it?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    Pappas wrote:

AAARRRRGHGH!!!!

My friggin computer keeps stopping and starting when I watch anything on youtube!!! :mad:

Maybe it will be on Rage this weekend?!?!?
  • DonJon wrote:
    Why does the film clip sound so different and not the same as the album version?
    I must admit I have not watched filmclips/video hits stuff for years but I always thought film clips were the same as the album versions?
    Does this makes sense or have I just lost it?

mmm yea just noticed the same thing...
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • zig, if you pause it, it will continue loading, then press play when it finishes...
    mmm yea just noticed the same thing...

The same as the I am mine, LBC and even flow video's... this is a performance video obviously a different version from the album. Not to many bands do this except Pearl Jam.

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    Adelaide fans:

Big Star in the city (rundle st) are having a Tool/Pearl Jam midnight release on Friday night. If you pre-order the album from Big Star a free poster is included for $22.. Now thats cheap compared to most places.

Right! So for example the song went to #1 is that the film clip that would be played on Video Shits even tho its different to the album?
    DonJon wrote:
    Right! So for example the song went to #1 is that the film clip that would be played on Video Shits even tho its different to the album?

cant see it being played on video shits (hehe) very often.. will be played on rage friday night me thinks.... yeah the same song but different version. still WWS.

• heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    stapp cancelled his tour... pparently he sold less than 10 percent of his tickets.... and he was playing the 1200 capacity metro.... farken funny...

everyone seen this ?

Just got a promo pack from a mate in a local record store.

It says:

Australian tour to be announced in June. Set for November.

Interviews to be aired on Sunrise (Molly Meldrum) - this i can confirm, due to the fact i work for the show.

Also interviews locked in for Channel V, Video Hits and Triple J.

Special on Video Hits, Triple M the weekend of album release.

Plus hour long special on Macquarie National Radio on May 5th.

There is also something about a six song live set to be aired in May.

The album will be available from this Friday too, and it says here there will be a Bonus Disc edition available on intial ship, but that's TBC.

There is also a mention about a WWS film clip due March 27 - yet to be seen.

Enjoy...and i will push for a big announcement of the Pearl Jam interview on Sunrise a couple of days

posted over at red mosquito...

wow, excellent update! you work on sunrise??

how come a record store got a promo pack with all this info? seems strange, but i guess that's just a press release.

i'm jealous of these interviews... i haven't heard back from a lady @sony bmg, who said she's hoping for some next month and i'd be down for one.

thanks again for all that.
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

• hey jose...

nah i dont work there, just copied and pasted from rm...

hope you get an interview...

later..
  • heyjoseheyjose Posts: 503
    haha, oops.

thanks anyway!
    1995: Melbourne 1
    1998: Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2003: Sydney 1, 2, 3, Melbourne 1, 2, 3
    2006: Sydney 1, 2, Melbourne 1, 2, 3, Sydney 3, Newcastle, Adelaide 1, 2, Perth
    2009: LA 1, 2, Melbourne, Sydney
    2014: Gold Coast, Melbourne, Sydney

zig, if you pause it, it will continue loading, then press play when it finishes...

Ahhhhh....it worked!!!! Thanks! :D:)
  • threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    Zoso wrote:
    The same as the I am mine, LBC and even flow video's... this is a performance video obviously a different version from the album. Not to many bands do this except Pearl Jam.

This started way back when they recorded the Alive video. The band was originally miming to a backing track on the vid, but the boys just couldn't get the feel of playing along to a backing track(and apperantly it looked crappy), so they scrapped that idea, plugged their shit in, played it live and got a kick arse video clip. so to this day any video that they have recorded that shows the band playing has a live track making it slightly differant from the album, ie. I Am Mine(and the other ones recored at Chop Suey) Alive, Even Flow and now World Wide Suicide.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    again for adeladie fans i think the pre-order was $19.95 @ the muses

unsure on release date and poster tho :)
    wah
    This started way back when they recorded the Alive video. The band was originally miming to a backing track on the vid, but the boys just couldn't get the feel of playing along to a backing track(and apperantly it looked crappy), so they scrapped that idea, plugged their shit in, played it live and got a kick arse video clip. so to this day any video that they have recorded that shows the band playing has a live track making it slightly differant from the album, ie. I Am Mine(and the other ones recored at Chop Suey) Alive, Even Flow and now World Wide Suicide.

Cheers for the explanation 3
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    hi guys!
    how are we all?!
    i just wanted to quickly post hello coz I'm off to work now!
    tim...I am getting round to the post office!!! trust me
    catchyas later =)
    :D
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • hey guys, just pre ordered the new tool album from big star, cause apparently their was some printing error and they only have 300 or so copies. they said they had heaps of pearl jam so not to bother, and you still get the poster if you are in early for the pearl jam one....

tho just to be on the safe side i might go order it tomorrow! cant wait to pick em up on friday! WOOO!!!
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    again for adeladie fans i think the pre-order was $19.95 @ the muses

unsure on release date and poster tho :)

pre -order it from big star people better cd/record store hehe!

hey guys, just pre ordered the new tool album from big star, cause apparently their was some printing error and they only have 300 or so copies. they said they had heaps of pearl jam so not to bother, and you still get the poster if you are in early for the pearl jam one....

tho just to be on the safe side i might go order it tomorrow! cant wait to pick em up on friday! WOOO!!!

oh ok yeah they told me the same thing about the tool album today when I went in their.... I'm not a tool fan but wouldnt you be in heaven if you were fans of both bands... picking up their new releases at midnight!

right on^
    i do all my musical shopping at big star. heck, i even do a lot of my clothes shopping there with the cool shirts they often have for sale.

ill be there with bells on friday night. maybe not bells. one of my pj tops will do.
    UNDONE*21 wrote:
    right on^
    i do all my musical shopping at big star. heck, i even do a lot of my clothes shopping there with the cool shirts they often have for sale.

ill be there with bells on friday night. maybe not bells. one of my pj tops will do.

I will be there with my mookie blue shirt on.. I will be the fucking excited guy.

This discussion has been closed.