Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Lukin_ozLukin_oz Posts: 257
    dunno if its been posted yet, but for any Melbourne folk Sanity on Bourke St is staying open till midnight friday night to sell the new album... Ive pre-ordered mine but will still be grabbing an earlier copy.
    Those who dance are called insane by those who dont hear the music
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    judd, stella, harry... anyone? when is it out here in Adelaide? I'm going to check it out tomorrow at Big Star and ask.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    Lukin_oz wrote:
    dunno if its been posted yet, but for any Melbourne folk Sanity on Bourke St is staying open till midnight friday night to sell the new album... Ive pre-ordered mine but will still be grabbing an earlier copy.

ah cool. i will keep that in mind if im in the cdb on friday night.. or i could make plans based on going there at midnight.
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • Zoso wrote:
    judd, stella, harry... anyone? when is it out here in Adelaide? I'm going to check it out tomorrow at Big Star and ask.
    i believe someone said the big star in the city is staying open on the 28th so that we can get the album at midnight
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • i believe someone said the big star in the city is staying open on the 28th so that we can get the album at midnight
    Correct, Big Star Rundle Street will be selling it from midnight on Friday night. See you cats there. (Hey Tim!)
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • Any Adelaide peeps know a bloke (aged about 19) called Josh Rose? He was telling me today he has a mad PJ mate with stickman tat on his back, who has pre-ordered the album. Thought it mighta been one of you lot (!?)
    ||| lifewasted.net ||| Pearl Jam Fans Unite Down Under
  • Any Adelaide peeps know a bloke (aged about 19) called Josh Rose? He was telling me today he has a mad PJ mate with stickman tat on his back, who has pre-ordered the album. Thought it mighta been one of you lot (!?)
    i donno bout the stickman tat anymore... the only one who has it from the band is.............

Dave A:o
    Bitch Be Cool 8)
    BRISBANE 1998,2003,2006,2009!!!
    Christchurch 2009
    Oh I'm a lucky man to count those I love on two hands

come say hi on facebook http://www.facebook.com/sean.montgomery
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    only a few days to go huh! :eek:

happy bday to the man of mystery ;)

aaand 2006 :D
    wah
  • only a few days to go huh! :eek:

happy bday to the man of mystery ;)

aaand 2006 :D

not long now! friday night lining up at big star :D its goin to be great!!!!

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
    not long now! friday night lining up at big star :D its goin to be great!!!!

LOL! :D

there'll be a line? :eek: :D
    wah
  • LOL! :D

there'll be a line? :eek: :D

im sure there will be a few people there...plus isnt tools album comin out that day as well? or are they releasing theirs later??

im sure there will be a few people there...plus isnt tools album comin out that day as well? or are they releasing theirs later??

not sure about tool! :)

yeh there'll be lotsa diehards there i guess :D i wonder if the poster is a group shot... or the avo :D

cant WAIT for the guac :o i nearly got exposed to some... harry's going down :eek:
    wah
  • not sure about tool! :)

yeh there'll be lotsa diehards there i guess :D i wonder if the poster is a group shot... or the avo :D

cant WAIT for the guac :o i nearly got exposed to some... harry's going down :eek:

its very tempting! one of my good friends has avo's at his house and he's been tempting me with em!!! but im on a no avo diet which definatley ends this friday night!!! bring it on :D

its very tempting! one of my good friends has avo's at his house and he's been tempting me with em!!! but im on a no avo diet which definatley ends this friday night!!! bring it on :D

no avo diet! hahaahaha!!!! :D:D:D

friday night :eek:

FRIDAY NIGHT :eek:

and possibly 5 weeks til tour announcements :eek:
    wah
  • no avo diet! hahaahaha!!!! :D:D:D

friday night :eek:

FRIDAY NIGHT :eek:

and possibly 5 weeks til tour announcements :eek:

cant wait for the tour :D seeing pearl jam is goin to be amasing, i can only imagine!

• InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    Zoso wrote:
    why is that cuase of uni mate? after my us trip I wont have the cash to do many shows anyways... Melbourne prolly it apart from my hometown show.

yeh mate, uni prac. shitting bricks in the wait for the announcement... haha.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
    cant wait for the tour :D seeing pearl jam is goin to be amasing, i can only imagine!

me tooooo :o

NOT LONG TO GO FOR EVERYTHING :eek:
    wah
  • not sure about tool! :)

i just checked big stars website, they are actually opening up the shop for the tool album! so im guessing with pj and tool fans there it might be a bit of a line!!!

u get a poster tho, thatll b cool :D

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    yeh mate, uni prac. shitting bricks in the wait for the announcement... haha.

thats shit mate... it should all work out though that the tour starts mid november.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
    i just checked big stars website, they are actually opening up the shop for the tool album! so im guessing with pj and tool fans there it might be a bit of a line!!!

u get a poster tho, thatll b cool :D

tool fans too! :eek:

LMAO :D nice! congrats to them too :) that album leaked out awhile ago hey? eek!
    wah
  • tool fans too! :eek:

LMAO :D nice! congrats to them too :) that album leaked out awhile ago hey? eek!

yeah i think so, unfortunatley for them it was the proper mastered copy as well! luckily the pj leak was bad quality....

• Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    Hi all!!
    So Europe finally got their tour schedule.
    Sure to be some complaints over the size of the tour.
    Can't wait to get our tour scedule. I'm also in the crap position of living in fear due to uni exams running through most of November, starting on the 7th.
  • Oz Jammer wrote:
    Hi all!!
    So Europe finally got their tour schedule.
    Sure to be some complaints over the size of the tour.
    Can't wait to get our tour scedule. I'm also in the crap position of living in fear due to uni exams running through most of November, starting on the 7th.

same here kinda...will be getting right into honours thesis write up time around november :(
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Just read the astoria thread. It gets me so hyped to see them.. Arghh. :D:D:D

Only minimal days til avo.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
    same here kinda...will be getting right into honours thesis write up time around november :(

Hopefully it'll all work out for you. I guess depending on how you look at it, you could think that are have an advantage in uni with "extra time" writing your thesis in novemeber. the honours students in my department (Melbourne uni) are done by the end of October!
    I went to the concert
  • Chrono_XChrono_X Posts: 36
    Lukin_oz wrote:

Sweet i'll probably grab it after uni or something!
    18/02/03 Melb
    13/11/06 Melb
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    yo guys...
    short and quick post coz im on my work break...
    can anyone else just SMELL the oz tour its that close!!

c'mon announce those dates!!!!!!!

haha catchyas later
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
  • jemmsjemms Posts: 664
    September = Europe
    October = Japan
    November = Australia :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    OFFICIAL AUSTRALIAN TOUR MEMBER #77

Ten Club (289xxx)

http://www.myspace.com/k_r_y_s_t_i_e

www.rarerecords.com.au =)
    jemms wrote:
    can anyone else just SMELL the oz tour its that close!!

it smells mighty fine!!
    I went to the concert
    do u know Pearl Jam is my favourite band?

something to think about...

so my fave. artist sold out

f*cker

no more fanclub seniority

fanclub ticket prices skyrocketing

basically there more you pay the better your seat

whatcha think of that?
    wah
This discussion has been closed.