Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 2 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Us kiwis have to wait till monday to get it. I'm taking the day off work. My boss was all sweet about it. He didn't even ask why. Anyway gonna take the day off and sit at home and listen to it. Might get a bottle of wine to accompany the music.
  • has anyone seen the promo's on tv advertising the new album?? it was on chanel 9 this morning...

'the band that changed everything is back to do it all over again' :D

its actually pretty lame! i laughted tho :D
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: Member No.5-+--+
    ~~~~~http://www.myspace.com/breakerfallpj~~~~~

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • Morning Guys!!

I came up with a genius drinking game last night whilst already being drunk. Basicly. Its called "A Boston Night Number 3"

You can do a boston night number 3 yourself, or challenge some one to do it. You get 3 big plastic cups and pour 3 drinks in them, beer or whatever. the are boston night number 1 - 3 respectivly. (BTW you listen to boston night number 3 whist playing)

If you dont get up to boston night number 3, (the drink) before a certain amount of time, or someone accuses you of being to slow, then they can steal your "BNN3" until you finish your BNN2. Then you can reclaim the drink if they havent finished it already.

The point of pouring 3 cups makes you have to drink fast or the drinks will get hot. So usually Boston night number 3 is the worst of them. ;)

The idea was genius at the time.

I played 3 rounds.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    anyone know if the SNL performance has been/will be shown down here???
  • Lukin4 wrote:
    anyone know if the SNL performance has been/will be shown down here???

I think some people were saying that it will be/has been shown on pay tv down here..
    Someone else probably knows what the go is though..
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

http://www.myspace.com/ozbeachbum

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3
    19/11/06 - Newcastle Baby!
  • Man I am at excitment overload at the moment. Our rock station in NZ has just annouced Pearl Jam competition starting next week. Trip to the US to see them. Gotta listen out for double shots of Pearl Jam. Goes for like two weeks. How great is that. Double shots of Pearl Jam for 2 weeks.
  • UNDONE*21UNDONE*21 Posts: 207
    I bought a new fender amplifier today!! :D gives me my volume needs to play all the loud pj songs i can play (lukin, spin the black circle, severed hand, save you, alive etc). But now im pretty broke which is no good.

I was walking through rundle mall with it and that tool that stands outside peter sheirer suit store said in his michrophone "hey nice amp kid". Even the bus driver on the way home commented on its coolness. :D

Saw plenty more pj posters up in all the record stores i went into.
    No more jeremy tote bags left in sanity unfortunately! :(

cant wait to see the new album ad on tv soon!
    Like a cloud dropping rain, I'm discarding allllll thought.
  • has anyone seen the promo's on tv advertising the new album?? it was on chanel 9 this morning...

'the band that changed everything is back to do it all over again' :D

its actually pretty lame! i laughted tho :D

Holy crap!!! You have TV ads? I don't think we do in NZ. But I spen most of my time on here. Going to watch TV. I think the simpsons are on.
  • Oz JammerOz Jammer Posts: 9,858
    So has everybody got the PJ desktop yet?
    If you have you'll notice that the RSS message has been updated.
    It now gives us aussies the opportunity to see PART 1 of the Danny Clinch doco, with parts 2, 3, and 4 to be shown later!!
    This is starting to back up my case that the new album might come with a DVD of the whole Danny Clinch video, which would be very cool indeed!!!

By the way, hello everybody!!
    How are you all?
  • guys, pulled this off the red mosquito board...

"Just got a promo pack from a mate in a local record store.

It says:

Australian tour to be announced in June. Set for November.

Interviews to be aired on Sunrise (Molly Meldrum) - this i can confirm, due to the fact i work for the show.

Also interviews locked in for Channel V, Video Hits and Triple J.

Special on Video Hits, Triple M the weekend of album release.

Plus hour long special on Macquarie National Radio on May 5th.

There is also something about a six song live set to be aired in May.

The album will be available from this Friday too, and it says here there will be a Bonus Disc edition available on intial ship, but that's TBC.

There is also a mention about a WWS film clip due March 27 - yet to be seen.

Enjoy...and i will push for a big announcement of the Pearl Jam interview on Sunrise a couple of days before it's aired."

Not sure how much truth there is in it...

It says:

Interviews to be aired on Sunrise (Molly Meldrum) - this i can confirm, due to the fact i work for the show.

The album will be available from this Friday too, and it says here there will be a Bonus Disc edition available on intial ship, but that's TBC.

Enjoy...and i will push for a big announcement of the Pearl Jam interview on Sunrise a couple of days before it's aired."

OMG how cool is that. Bonus Edition. Does that mean we get it in NZ too since i think SonyBMG aussie also emcompasses NZ?
  • ..hoping the bonus disc = full/uncut danny clinch DVD
  • SarahCanadaSarahCanada Posts: 196
    ..hoping the bonus disc = full/uncut danny clinch DVD

i will second that one!
    I went to the concert
    And I fought through the crowd
    Guess I got a little too excited
    When I thought you were around
  • PappasPappas Posts: 809
    ..hoping the bonus disc = full/uncut danny clinch DVD

hope so too! :)

have to watch out for that ad on ch. 9 nick! :D

the tote was at the muses, not sanity heath :o

stella for pres...

2006 :D

(im not loggin outta pappas, too many downloads harry :mad: )

Even Flow Psycho Member #039

******Message Pit Australian Tour Members********
    rumour starter President & Member #1

www.myspace.com/pappas99
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    guys, pulled this off the red mosquito board...

It says:

sweet!!!!!
  • ..hoping the bonus disc = full/uncut danny clinch DVD

wow great news :D...well rumoured news anyways...

*crosses fingers* :D
    I like our socks. I hear we make a fine sock. I always say, You might not love our records, but I think you'll like our socks. - Stoney G.

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3

• There is also a mention about a WWS film clip due March 27 - yet to be seen.

Not sure what to make of a March 27 WWS film clip...:confused:

7/11/06 - Sydney 1
    18/11/06 - Sydney 3

It says:

If it's true - OMFG!

Video Hits?! Channel V?! jesus they are selling out ;) haha

Hopefully Rage will put another special on next week or the week after...

Bonus disc? tbc? surely if they were going to do that we would know if there is or isn;t a bonus disc. I doubt there will be.
    "So far they have Jeff, Stone and Mike and they're fucking right now trying to get a little Eddie. And if they get to Boom ... we're just gonna keep adding band members. We'll have a horn section ... that's evolution, baby."
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    whoa that's alotta pj for the next couple months :eek:
    wah
  • SatelliteSatellite Posts: 65
    Hello Australians,

I'm bored waiting for the third leg announcement in Europe, and since it seems there won't be 10c tickets sold for Europe and I don't feel like being up front at a GA show, I was considering maybe coming to visit your country (hey, it's a dream). So... if I remember correctly, in 2003, 10c used in Australia the same ticketing system as the States, meaning there were 10c tickets sold and you were seated by seniority, CORRECT? Did you get good seats?
  • InJuddsTreeInJuddsTree Posts: 377
    all i care about is the oz tour being from november 10 onwards. anything before that and im fooked.
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • man thats a lot of cool stuff to look forward to! i was wondering when the promotions would start for the album in australia! cant wait! :D

YieldInHiding: "RED DOT is an intermission...not "filler." I hate that word. Filler is what's in a Twinkie."
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    helloooo

im not sure if i'm awake or asleep... or still drunk. i dunno. could b either or.

friday nite i went out with my mates & my sis called me ((extremely pissed)) cos the pub she was at in the city had Karaoke & a guy was singing betterman... she sed she HAD 2 call me wen he started. how sweet. then the band at our pub sang 2 pj songs. was a good nite. last nite went 2 a mate's 4 pool & drinx... i kick arse at pool... well, i kick arse at being flukey. My lift home left this morning.. without me... so i had 2 get another lift up. men...

so i'm sitting here, bored shitless, wishing pearl jam's new album was playing VERY loudly on the stereo. isn't the public holiday tuesday? is it monday? wen's the 1st. that's wen i'm getting my album. i hope its not a public holiday then. if it is, i'll jus camp outside the shop til they open the next day. i must find out how much its gonna cost. i'll pay anything. do we get a bonus disc? wasn't that only a 10c thing? i'm so confused. i think i need another beer...
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    tuesday lulu! right? :eek:

and today... for those celebrating easter :)

wah
  • pjr_porchpjr_porch Posts: 92
    tuesday lulu! right? :eek:

and today... for those celebrating easter :)

TUESDAY!!!!! :( i want it NOW!!!!!!

my mates had Avo on toast this morning & i was actually thinking bout pearl jam. Avos of all things. yukky
    VEDDER IS BEDDER THAN SEX

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    all i care about is the oz tour being from november 10 onwards. anything before that and im fooked.

why is that cuase of uni mate? after my us trip I wont have the cash to do many shows anyways... Melbourne prolly it apart from my hometown show.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • TroubledSoulTroubledSoul Posts: 1,365
    Zoso wrote:
    why is that cuase of uni mate?

hey tim. yeh its his 4 week block of prac teaching. which are non negotiable dates!!
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • SatelliteSatellite Posts: 65
    Satellite wrote:
    Hello Australians,

I'm bored waiting for the third leg announcement in Europe, and since it seems there won't be 10c tickets sold for Europe and I don't feel like being up front at a GA show, I was considering maybe coming to visit your country (hey, it's a dream). So... if I remember correctly, in 2003, 10c used in Australia the same ticketing system as the States, meaning there were 10c tickets sold and you were seated by seniority, CORRECT? Did you get good seats?

Hey, you guys, don't have answers for me?
  • Satellite wrote:
    Hey, you guys, don't have answers for me?

yeah, last tour were seated by seniority, and relativly high numbers were getting great seats! in adelaide there were only 3 rows of 10c members!

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    hey tim. yeh its his 4 week block of prac teaching. which are non negotiable dates!!

oh ok that sucks... hopefully the tour starts in mid to late nov hey.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
This discussion has been closed.