Survivor Caramoan Season 26

12346»

Comments

• smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Dawn/Eric/Sandra Bullock look-alike with bad implants

Lol! I've been saying the same thing all season!! Lol!
    I loved how when it came down to the last two dawn looked at Brenda and said, want to make a deal? I haven't "had" one yet... And Brenda was like nope!

You don't "have" one.. You WIN one.

Old woman is in need of a Prozac fix... When she lost her teeth and when her husband came her reactions were the same as if someone was chopping her children's arms off in front of her... She really sounded like a stuck moose dying in the trees.

If dawn wins, after 26 seasons and possibly My favorite show, I'll be done with it.

Russel should have won twice. When he didn't that was the beginning of the end.

Stealth r us should have won lol
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    nice people always finish last.

i still hold out hope for cochran-
    afterall , he masterminded the latest blind side.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Bathgate66 wrote:

He's going to have to win challenges.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    wondewr who gets hurt tonight and gets pulled from the game, I think its gonna be Dawn
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    BLACK35 wrote:
    wondewr who gets hurt tonight and gets pulled from the game, I think its gonna be Dawn

Hope so - karma is a bitch!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

Yeah I hope it is Dawn, too.
    platessmall.jpg
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Well that sucks - I was rooting for Eric. He is from a small town about 10 miles from where I live.

:cry:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    jlaustin wrote:
    Well that sucks - I was rooting for Eric. He is from a small town about 10 miles from where I live.

:cry:

Yeah, hated to see Eric go out like that at that point in the game. Glad Dawn and Sherri, who came across as a huge bitch, didn't win. Good for Cochrane. Can't say he didn't deserve it. Made some strategic moves and also won a handful of challenges.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    edited May 2013
    pureoc wrote:
    I think if Eddie gets in it's a lock he wins. He's got Malcom, Michael, and Reynolds vote for sure,and probably Andrea's. I think Sherri and Dawn have no shot and I hope neither of them win.

I don't think there is any way in hell that Eddie would have gotten Andrea's vote at the FTC. Based on her comments when she got to speak, more than anyone she seemed to understand the concept of gameplay. I mean instead of being pissed off and bitter about being blindsided, she thought it was hilarious and an awesome strategic move. Considering that I can't see her voting for someone like Eddie, who did nothing in the way of gameplay. I get the sense that maybe malcolm would have felt the same way too.

I am happy with Cocharane's win though, although I can't help but think that if Andrea had played the idol when she got voted out she would have had an awesome chance of winning. That final immunity challenge, I think she would have kicked ass at.
    Post edited by Kel Varnsen on
    smanchac1 wrote:

When I read comments about how Russel should have won twice it makes me laugh. Russel winning would be like a team winning the Superbowl that doesn't understand the concept of what a touchdown is. Russel had no idea of the concept of a social game and the fact that the people you vote out actually have to choose you. In the first two seasons it seemed like at least a few time he was screwing people over just to screw them over without thinking about strategy or game play. His lack of understanding of how the game works was especially blatant the second time when he came in 3rd to two previous winners who actually did understand that concept (including probably the best social game player ever in Parvati).
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I ♥ you Brenda!

dawn_teeth_220x157.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I ♥ you Brenda!

dawn_teeth_220x157.jpg
    :lol:

I loved that Brenda made her do that! Can't stand Dawn.

So glad Cochran won!

Also, Malcolm cannot act. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    I ♥ you Brenda!

dawn_teeth_220x157.jpg

Best. Photo. Ever.
    smanchac1 wrote:

When I read comments about how Russel should have won twice it makes me laugh. Russel winning would be like a team winning the Superbowl that doesn't understand the concept of what a touchdown is. Russel had no idea of the concept of a social game and the fact that the people you vote out actually have to choose you. In the first two seasons it seemed like at least a few time he was screwing people over just to screw them over without thinking about strategy or game play. His lack of understanding of how the game works was especially blatant the second time when he came in 3rd to two previous winners who actually did understand that concept (including probably the best social game player ever in Parvati).

You sound like a bitter jury member.

Russel played the game to the fullest. Who cares who he steps on.
    He accomplished his goal of getting to the end, which is the over all goal, twice. In a row. It was only once people observed his gameplay outside of the game that they realized they couldn't trust him. And you can't trust him because he will throw anyone out of the way to get to the end. The only way to get a shot a million dollars is to get to the end.

When you play a video game, cards, any competitive game, do you not win your hand because you care about your opponent? I doubt you would take people's feelings into account when a million dollars are on the line.

Russell used lies and deception to accomplish this goal. This is encouraged and not against the rules. The goal is to outwit, outlast, and outplay. He did that by far in his first two seasons. The only reason he lost is because of bitter jury members.

What did Natalie do in her first season? She didn't win a bunch of competitions, she didn't make bold decisions, she did nothing but ride russels coattails. The only reason she won is because she didn't make people as mad as Russell. Between the two, everyone was upset because russel lied to their face. But in a game designed this way, to out wit, that's how you get there.

Second time Russell did everything he had to do, even beat Brett in the final challenge. The only reason Parvati won is because the jury was alot of girls who were again bitter that Russell played all of them.

If you thought he was bad, and That this season was good... You really should watch early season like season 13, 10,11. Season 5. The current seasons are pitiful compared to what the game started as. This used to be my favorite show, I have every season and have seen most multiple times. This last season was pitiful, the final three are dawn, Sherri, and Cochran??

I would have rather seen Phillip win... And that's saying ALOT.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    smanchac1 wrote:
    smanchac1 wrote:

He accomplished his goal of getting to the end, which is the over all goal, twice. In a row. It was only once people observed his gameplay outside of the game that they realized they couldn't trust him. And you can't trust him because he will throw anyone out of the way to get to the end. The only way to get a shot a million dollars is to get to the end.

When you play a video game, cards, any competitive game, do you not win your hand because you care about your opponent? I doubt you would take people's feelings into account when a million dollars are on the line.

Russell used lies and deception to accomplish this goal. This is encouraged and not against the rules. The goal is to outwit, outlast, and outplay. He did that by far in his first two seasons. The only reason he lost is because of bitter jury members.

What did Natalie do in her first season? She didn't win a bunch of competitions, she didn't make bold decisions, she did nothing but ride russels coattails. The only reason she won is because she didn't make people as mad as Russell. Between the two, everyone was upset because russel lied to their face. But in a game designed this way, to out wit, that's how you get there.

Second time Russell did everything he had to do, even beat Brett in the final challenge. The only reason Parvati won is because the jury was alot of girls who were again bitter that Russell played all of them.

If you thought he was bad, and That this season was good... You really should watch early season like season 13, 10,11. Season 5. The current seasons are pitiful compared to what the game started as. This used to be my favorite show, I have every season and have seen most multiple times. This last season was pitiful, the final three are dawn, Sherri, and Cochran??

Beautifully stated. Russell was awesome. Bitter people ruin the game and distort the final result.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

He's going to have to win challenges.

he did that and then some.

:D

next season looking interesing- blood versus water.

imagine having to vote off a member of your family ?

:shock:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

yes, I would like to see how the whole 'don't take it personal' game play will play out. toss Russell in there with one of his loved ones (NOT Brandon-he's too weenie to handle it now) and watch someone take that person out and then watch Russell flip out like Brandon.

Think they will use a Fans/Favorites mix or bring on a whole new crew?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

yes, I would like to see how the whole 'don't take it personal' game play will play out. toss Russell in there with one of his loved ones (NOT Brandon-he's too weenie to handle it now) and watch someone take that person out and then watch Russell flip out like Brandon.

Think they will use a Fans/Favorites mix or bring on a whole new crew?

not sure of any returnees,
    but it sounded from Jeff like the format would be changed
    possibly 1 tribe of family against 1 tribe of strangers ?

we shall see,..
    platessmall.jpg
    smanchac1 wrote:

But russel didn't play the game to its fullest. Probst at the end of ever season talks about how survivor is a unique game in that the people you eliminate get to decide if you win or not. Playing the game in a way that convinces those people to vote for you is a huge part of the game. Not understanding that is like not understanding to put your answer in the form of a question on Jeopardy. Other people brought Russel to the end because they knew they could beat him, the same way Boston Rob brought Phillip to the end because he knew phillip wouldn't win.

I mean you say Russel lost because he had bitter juries, but I would say part of the game is being able to read people and make connections with them in a way so that they are not bitter towards you when they get voted out. Cochrane did that very well this season. Hell even Richard Hatch understood that.

By the way the second time that Russel played he made it to the end but came in 3rd. Sandra one and Parvati came in second. And considering that the whole cast was people who had played before (and presumably understood the game) I am not sure you can write it off as simply a bitter jury (especially since Russel didn't get any votes).

As far as Cochrane goes he actually played a great game, he got the unanimous votes for the million and didn't receive any tribal council votes during the game.
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,987
    Just peeking in...

Russell is and always will be a horses ass. I wouldn't waste a bladder full of piss to douse a fire on his sorry ass.

Cochran is a case study in what can happen when you delve into something as deeply as he has. Nice that he won.

Dawn, wow! I didn't think she would bare her teeth or lack of. Took some Mormon balls. Or something like that...

Brenda. Pure awesome.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Maybe I just don't understand that you could be lied to then blindsided but telling someone to their face that they're going home is more offensive. Brenda should have voted for Dawn if that's your rationale.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Can't stand Russel, and he clearly sucked at the game... he lost each time, and it wasn't even close.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Can't stand Russel, and he clearly sucked at the game... he lost each time, and it wasn't even close.

agreed.

he doesnt deserve shit.
    platessmall.jpg
    who was the other person that won and never got a vote against them? Colby?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Didn't Colby come in 2nd?
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh that's right, it was Tina...Colby and Tina had a 'thing' for each other...someone else won and never had any votes against them in Tribal...Sandra?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

oh that's right, it was Tina...Colby and Tina had a 'thing' for each other...someone else won and never had any votes against them in Tribal...Sandra?
    I'm not sure; I'm really bad and remembering anything from previous seasons! I can't even remember who won most of them! :P