Survivor Caramoan Season 26

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If he continues to be a target, it takes the target off of others.
    Exactly. The woman who is kind of pulling his strings behind the scenes is keeping herself out of the cross hairs by having him around. Imagine if you could pull him all the way to the final 3 with you, nobody would cast a vote for him to win, keeping him around is a sound strategy.
    Exactly. The only problem is trying to tolerate and guy for that long without going nuts.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Exactly. The woman who is kind of pulling his strings behind the scenes is keeping herself out of the cross hairs by having him around. Imagine if you could pull him all the way to the final 3 with you, nobody would cast a vote for him to win, keeping him around is a sound strategy.
    I like having him around to stir the pot. Those idiots actually used the term "revenge of the nerds" when Allie was voted out. They all need to go.
    I'm quite sure the producers want him around for as long as possible too. He makes for entertaining viewing.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    I like having him around to stir the pot. Those idiots actually used the term "revenge of the nerds" when Allie was voted out. They all need to go.
    I'm quite sure the producers want him around for as long as possible too. He makes for entertaining viewing.
    I find him annoying only. Not entertaining. But that's just me.
    Yes, it is idiotic that there actually seems to be a nerds vs cool kids thing going on there. I thought they were all grown ups.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

This happens every season. I wouldn't be able to stand it. If I were the swing vote guys, I would have gotten rid of him now just so I wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

This happens every season. I wouldn't be able to stand it. If I were the swing vote guys, I would have gotten rid of him now just so I wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.
    Me too, probably. I'm a patient person, but not that patient.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Me too, probably. I'm a patient person, but not that patient.

Especially since outside of the challenges, they just sit around the entire day with each other. That's a long time to listen to someone bitch and complain and argue with people.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
    I'm sure he doesn't argue etc. 23 hours a day, the editors just show us the inflammatory stuff to make it seem constant. He's probably fine the majority of the time.

But to my point about the producers liking him, we're discussing him, pretty much nobody else, bad guys & inciteful personalities are good for ratings.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

She ( Sherri) reminds me of Sandra Bulloch- don';t know what it is.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

She ( Sherri) reminds me of Sandra Bulloch- don';t know what it is.

My wife said the same thing
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,676
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah I see your point on dragging him to the end, but me...I couldn't hack it that long with him, but you do what you have to do to win the million bucks. I just think guys like Shamar & Brandon will spill the beans at any point about you plan or strategy cause they let their emotions take over and blurt things out
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Brandon & Phillip getting into it tonight.

:corn:
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Yeah, can't wait to see what that idiot Brandon will do
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Yeah, can't wait to see what that idiot Brandon will do

he's gonna go psycho and pee in the rice. :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Wow, I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame trying to get some attention tonight. What the hell was he trying to prove??
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    dougfloyd wrote:
    Wow, I hope he enjoyed his 15 minutes of fame trying to get some attention tonight. What the hell was he trying to prove??

I'll tell you what he accomplished, he dug his own grave, not only in this game, but in life. Who in the hell would hire this guy after seeing that video. This guy has kids? Who would be dumb enough to procreate with this guy. What a loser.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • pureoc wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

I'll tell you what he accomplished, he dug his own grave, not only in this game, but in life. Who in the hell would hire this guy after seeing that video. This guy has kids? Who would be dumb enough to procreate with this guy. What a loser.

No kidding. He made Phillip look like an intelligent, respectable human being. What an embarrassment.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    pureoc wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

No kidding. He made Phillip look like an intelligent, respectable human being. What an embarrassment.

agree 100%, Philip could have really got him going, but I think he came out looking good and I don't like him. But I tell you if I was at camp and seen him doing what he was doing with the food, I would have tackled him, even if it meant him going a little nuts and fighting you. I would like to assume that the other male members and female memebers would have jumped in, someone just needed to make the first move. Give ice cream boy props for trying, but as soon as Brandon turned around he basically ran like a little scared boy...this is your food were talking about. If this was a real jungle tribe, they would have hung him on the spot
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    wow
    that guy done flipped his lid.

a tribe giving up immunity,
    and a spontaneous vote on the spot , in the daylight.

thats a first.

Now Phillip has targeted Corinne, so it seems in the previews of next week.
    He is a massiive manipulator and certain specific parts of that loopey Brandon guys'
    arguments had bits of truth laced in there.
    platessmall.jpg
    Oh and Jeff Probst giving Brandon a deep tissue massage was just a little awkward.

:lol:
    platessmall.jpg
    BLACK35 wrote:
    pureoc wrote:

agree 100%, Philip could have really got him going, but I think he came out looking good and I don't like him. But I tell you if I was at camp and seen him doing what he was doing with the food, I would have tackled him, even if it meant him going a little nuts and fighting you. I would like to assume that the other male members and female memebers would have jumped in, someone just needed to make the first move. Give ice cream boy props for trying, but as soon as Brandon turned around he basically ran like a little scared boy...this is your food were talking about. If this was a real jungle tribe, they would have hung him on the spot

I know!! Everybody was just standing there, nobody yelled at him for pouring out all the food. I would have been so pissed!
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Oh and Jeff Probst giving Brandon a deep tissue massage was just a little awkward.

That was getting VERY weird :shock:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    What a coward. He's his own author, after he realized he didn't like the ending he saw coming. So he changed it. Why come back on the show if your family means that much to you? How could they all just let him dump the food an no one confronts him? Phillip should have never even opened his mouth at the challenge.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Bathgate66 wrote:

lol yeah true.... seemed like he was holding him back too in a way. still ackward.

Really though... Philip or Brandon... same boat i think.. Brandon obviously(Bipolar?) worse but both are nuts.

Great TV non the less.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I was thinking about how awesome Jeff is when he was doing that. He knew that Brandon needed to be calmed down, and he was going to make it happen! :lol:
    I actually feel bad for Brandon. He seems really troubled emotionally. I think he's going to have a mental breakdown. :( But I'm glad he's gone - that shit's not entertaining; just annoying and a bit depressing IMO.
    pureoc wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

He doesn't have to worry about money, that's the problem. Uncle Russy is a big oil tycoon or whatever, I'm sure the spoiled brat is set for life.

Probably why he acted that way, he didn't get what he wanted so he threw a temper tantrum.

The fans were funny, "could you hold up the immunity idol above your head for us?" :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    What a bunch of idiots...by getting rid of Matt, the new team will surely lose all future physical immunity challenges. He wasn't a threat, and they should have goten rid of what's her face.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    What a bunch of idiots...by getting rid of Matt, the new team will surely lose all future physical immunity challenges. He wasn't a threat, and they should have goten rid of what's her face.

Yeah I was stunned to see Matt go.
    I thought Julia was going for sure.
    platessmall.jpg
    RKCNDY wrote:
    This could be a whitewash until the merge if the challenges are phyiscal. That tribe switch smells fixed to me.
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    RKCNDY wrote:
    It doesn't really matter though. The favourites are smart enough to stay loyal to each other and are the majority on both tribes. At this point in the game loyalty is more important than strength. So every time one of the tribes loses they just vote off another fan. By the time the merge comes around most of the fans will be gone and the favourites can just get their alliances going again. Plus it is smart to vote out one of the stronger fans now before he/she could start winning individual immunity. If say Phillip's tribe loses all the challenges and all the fans get voted out then he can use that as an opportunity to vote out someone he doesn't like without it looking like he wasn't being disloyal to his original tribe.
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    Nami wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

lol yeah true.... seemed like he was holding him back too in a way. still ackward.

I think that was a big part of it. That way if Brandon charged Phillip Probst could at least hold him back for a second or two, at least for long enough for security people to get in there.
    Nami wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

I think that was a big part of it. That way if Brandon charged Phillip Probst could at least hold him back for a second or two, at least for long enough for security people to get in there.

Philip would use his special agent skills and take him down...maybe a little sand in the eyes :twisted: Security wouldn't be needed :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2