Survivor Caramoan Season 26

Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
tumblr_inline_mf7cmnLDG81qbk4hq.gif
Special two-hour premiere Wednesday February 13!
survivor_caramoan_tracker.jpg
^ click on pic for bios and pics ^

Fans VS Favorites.
Should be entertaining

interesting the return members have 6 men , 4 women.

the newbies have 5 and 5.

& the newbies look like they may have a physical edge, but these are press shots.
For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
platessmall.jpg
ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
http://www.UNOS.org
Donate Organs and Save a Life
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    The last time I watched this show was Season 2.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • I love that Cochrane is back lol

Gonna be good.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    That is a weak group of favorites.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    I love that Cochrane is back lol

Gonna be good.

Yeah Conchran is my favorite too.
    Its probably gonna tke him 10 years to get through Harvard law school if he keeps playing Survivor.
    :lol:
    platessmall.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    favorites team= :|
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    JK_Livin wrote:

Yeah I didn't even recognize half of them :?
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    dougfloyd wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Brandon is that dolt who is Russell's nephew or cousin or uncle or whatever.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

Nephew I believe. The guy who was frightened by a pretty woman. The season should be called "Fans v. so-so former Survivors"
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Nephew I believe. The guy who was frightened by a pretty woman. The season should be called "Fans v. so-so former Survivors"

Well, 26 seasons, it's had a long run. Might be time to hang it up soon before Jeff Probst snaps and loses it.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    yeah looks to be a lame season but will watch. cant see Malcolm taking it back to back

In regards to Russell's nephew, wtf is he doing back? guy sucked...

Still think, of all the years watching survivor, Russell was one of the best imo and got screwed over. Id rather see Russell then Brandon any day.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    dougfloyd wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Well, 26 seasons, it's had a long run. Might be time to hang it up soon before Jeff Probst snaps and loses it.

Jeff did marry that Jenna girl...she was the one who got naked for PB and chocolate right?

I would have liked to see Rupert on the Favorites team.

- Christopher McCandless
    Nami wrote:
    yeah looks to be a lame season but will watch. cant see Malcolm taking it back to back

Still think, of all the years watching survivor, Russell was one of the best imo and got screwed over. Id rather see Russell then Brandon any day.

Couldn't agree more about Russell. He was robbed twice. People didn't like the the fact he was dick, told them they were going home and then he voted that way. I guess people like it better when everyone is lovey dovey to their face and get back stabbed by their friends.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Nami wrote:

Malcolm didn't win last time; he came in 2nd or 3rd.

Brandon was annoying. Too much of Jesus Freak and a cry baby.

Philip will be fun to watch. I wonder if he brought his pink underwear?
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Jeff did marry that Jenna girl...she was the one who got naked for PB and chocolate right?

I thought she married the Ethan guy that got cancer. Jeff was with another girl.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

I thought she married the Ethan guy that got cancer. Jeff was with another girl.

oh, that's right...Jenna and Ethan.

from Wiki: In 2005, he began dating former Survivor contestant Julie Berry, but in a March 2008 interview, he announced they had split up. Probst married his second wife, Lisa Ann Russell (the ex-wife of actor Mark-Paul Gosselaar), on December 5, 2011.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    RKCNDY wrote:

I would have liked to see Rupert on the Favorites team.
    No, Jeff dated a Survivor named Julie (Berry I believe) for a while, but recently got married to someone normal (not a reality TV star).

Jenna is married to Ethan Zohn from Survivor Africa, the curly haired soccer player from MAss who was stricken with cancer.

And F Rupert and his lame act...never want to see him again.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Nami wrote:

Couldn't agree more about Russell. He was robbed twice. People didn't like the the fact he was dick, told them they were going home and then he voted that way. I guess people like it better when everyone is lovey dovey to their face and get back stabbed by their friends.
    Having a social game and jury management are huge parts of the game. Russell made it all the way to the end twice without understanding those parts at all that is why he lost. Hell even Richard Hatch knew that if you were going to screw people over, you had to make sure that other people liked you and that there was someone else who always looked worse.

As far as this season goes I am just happy Andrea is back. She is probably the hottest contestant that survivor has ever had.
    Just saw the commercial for tonights debut
    and i couldve swore I saw Philip wearing pink skivvies again.
    :wtf:

:corn:
    platessmall.jpg
    Andrea should have been voted out, you could see some people wish they had when she said, "thanks you guys!" and smirks when Fran got voted out.

Still like Malcom, glad to see the fans win the first immunity, it will keep morale up till the next challenge.

- Christopher McCandless
    So did Francesqua eat that rock she said she'd eat if voted out first?

So wanted to see the fans lose the challenge after the couple fell way behind on the 4th leg of the climb thing (wasn't that dude a fireman, he should handle a ladder better than that), but they got bailed out by Reynold in the toss portion...when the 4 of them were sitting in the water saying "its like high school all over again, we're at the cool kids table", I said to the wife, "yeah the cool kids who suck at math" as they were too stupid to realize that they were outnumbered 6 to 4 if they continue to alienate the others.
    I had Andrea in a pool. That was close. Brandon is such a wanker. Once again he's threatened by a pretty woman.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Cochrane all sunburned with swollen feet, lol

I see Philip hasn't changed. He didn't even change his underwear.

Not a fan of Shamar. "Break her wrist!" :|

My money's on Malcolm.
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    My money's on Malcolm.

Malcolm has a huge advantage since none of the other favourites have seen how he plays (this season was filmed before the last season aired). He was on the jury last time so he knows he didn't win, so for his sake hopefully he can adjust his game play enough so that he doesn't get voted out. Although I think my money is on Andrea. I can totally see her as a new Parvarti. I mean she is a total badass in challenges, and seems really nice with a good social game but also very strategic. I thought it was ridiculous that Probst described her as someone who flirted her way out of the game last time.
  • NamiNami Posts: 5,995
    Nami wrote:

Malcolm didn't win last time; he came in 2nd or 3rd.

Brandon was annoying. Too much of Jesus Freak and a cry baby.

Philip will be fun to watch. I wonder if he brought his pink underwear?

D'oh, yeah right Denise won his partner... braing fart that day.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Andrea should have been voted out, you could see some people wish they had when she said, "thanks you guys!" and smirks when Fran got voted out.

Still like Malcom, glad to see the fans win the first immunity, it will keep morale up till the next challenge.

I wanted to see Andrea go too, dunno why.
    I hardly even remembered Francessca from her previous showing,
    likely because she was also voted out first that go around.

I think the Fans have an overall physical advantage
    while obviously the favorites have the experience under ther belts.
    Should be a good season.
    platessmall.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Yes it is. Malcolm is good... Cochran is entertaining... that's about it. I really wish that crazy ex fed mofo who won't shut up wasn't there. I hate that guy. He's delusional.

I still really enjoy this show though. A nice brainless hour every week. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    would have like to see Andrea go too.
    they didn't show too much of Malcolm and no one complained that he lost the sand bag toss :clap:
    He has my vote so far. Or Cochran, he's a cool guy. everyone else?? eh. May not make it through the whole season. If Malcolm goes I'll prob stop watching :lol:

I agree, the break her wrist comment made that guy look like an ass.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    I don't like the fireman guy, vote him out in a second if I had a chance. How long is it gonna take before Lil Hanz has a major melt down, actually looking forward to it..always adds a little drama :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    . How long is it gonna take before Lil Hanz has a major melt down, actually looking forward to it..always adds a little drama :)
    Previews make it look like it happens this week.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    Poncier wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    . How long is it gonna take before Lil Hanz has a major melt down, actually looking forward to it..always adds a little drama :)
    Previews make it look like it happens this week.

nice
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2