Survivor Caramoan Season 26

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Poncier wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    . How long is it gonna take before Lil Hanz has a major melt down, actually looking forward to it..always adds a little drama :)
    Previews make it look like it happens this week.

:lol:

pink panther
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    I think Brandon is seriously mentally unstable, something not right with that guy. If I were them I would get rid of him next. And Shamar is horrible, I don't know how they can stand to have him around camp.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,668
    Poncier wrote:
    "yeah the cool kids who suck at math" as they were too stupid to realize that they were outnumbered 6 to 4 if they continue to alienate the others.
    Math geniuses.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    dougfloyd wrote:
    I think Brandon is seriously mentally unstable, something not right with that guy. If I were them I would get rid of him next. And Shamar is horrible, I don't know how they can stand to have him around camp.

yeah, and does he have mustaches tattooed on his arm? or are they supposed to be 'tiger stripes'? What's with the twig in his ear? "I'm so kewel, I got a twig in mah ear!"

Reynold has a target on his back now that he said he was going to play the immunity idol and didn't.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    RKCNDY wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

yeah, and does he have mustaches tattooed on his arm? or are they supposed to be 'tiger stripes'? What's with the twig in his ear? "I'm so kewel, I got a twig in mah ear!"

Reynold has a target on his back now that he said he was going to play the immunity idol and didn't.

I think those are supposed to be tiger stripes, but no idea why he has a stick in his ear :lol: Honestly though, all the dramatic mood swings from one extreme to the other, I think he has some kind of disorder or he's just playing it up for the camera. Last time he was on the show he supposedly found God and said he was trying to be such a great person, now one minute he's threatening to go crazy and sabotage the game and then says no he'll try his best. He's crazy :crazy: :crazy:

Yeah the "cool kids" alliance is screwed now unless Shamar becomes so unbearable that people want to get rid of him so they don't have to listen to him anymore. I'm kind of rooting for Michael & Matt from that tribe. The favorites tribe is more intriguing, they are all much smarter players and it could go a lot of different ways.

Here's a link to a Chuck Klosterman interview with Jeff Probst if anyone is interested: http://t.co/d3dIPc4a
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
    "I;m gonna pee in the rice "

:wtf:
    platessmall.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    "I noticed this huge bulge in his pants"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    "I;m gonna pee in the rice "

:wtf:
    :sick: I actually wonder if he's bipolar or something. He displays some pretty dramatic shifts in mood.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The guy isn't so bright. I don't know why he didn't just bury the thing somewhere instead of walking back into camp with a giant bulge in his pocket. Those are some pretty tight pants! :lol:
    I'm glad the "cool kids table" is getting shut down. They are jackasses just for saying that they are the ones sitting at the cool kids table.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    The guy isn't so bright. I don't know why he didn't just bury the thing somewhere instead of walking back into camp with a giant bulge in his pocket. Those are some pretty tight pants! :lol:
    I'm glad the "cool kids table" is getting shut down. They are jackasses just for saying that they are the ones sitting at the cool kids table.

It couldve been a banana in his pocket.

( insert sarcasm smiley )

platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

It couldve been a banana in his pocket.

( insert sarcasm smiley )

Or he could have just been happy to see her.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I was able to finally watch last night without finding anything out. Those cool kids are not very smart excluding themselves. Calling out Shamar was smart either. It should be real interesting between those two.

Brandon is such a wuss. He's all talk one on one with the camera but in camp he doesn't act on his threats.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    OK
    Last night took me mildly by surprise
    I truly thought Shamar was a goner.

Dont remember seeing a 3-way tie before, either.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

Shamar dropped a huge hint for Hope to save herself and she didn't do it.

Once again Brandon does nothing to back up all his tough guy talk.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

Yeah. No peeing in the rice. Yet. :roll:

Shamar is really irritating. And I wonder if he has PTSD. If so, that sucks and I feel for him, but if he does, wtf Survivor producers? Doesn't seem like the best choice. There is picking someone for the drama they might cause, and then picking someone who is mentally ill. I hope they didn't do the latter just to try and keep things interesting.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    OK

Shamar is really irritating. And I wonder if he has PTSD. If so, that sucks and I feel for him, but if he does, wtf Survivor producers? Doesn't seem like the best choice. There is picking someone for the drama they might cause, and then picking someone who is mentally ill. I hope they didn't do the latter just to try and keep things interesting.

He does have issues but if needs some alcohol rehab, Survivor is a good spot for it. ;)
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

He does have issues but if needs some alcohol rehab, Survivor is a good spot for it. ;)
    Is he an alcoholic??
    He said he abused alcohol when he was talking about quitting the show.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    He said he abused alcohol when he was talking about quitting the show.
    Oh. Well, I think his problems go way deeper than that, but yeah, Survivor would be a great way to get off the booze... it would suck for everyone else there though. Anyway, I just think that he was an irresponsible choice on the part of the producers. Unless he's the best bullshitter in the world, that is.
  • Still going? My my my

This was on when I was a kid.
    Still going? My my my

This was on when I was a kid.
    I think it's been 13 years, maybe 14. 2 games a year. Pretty impressive, really. I still really like it. And Jeff Probst is the best host on TV.
    I didn't watch the 1st season until the very last episode and I got hooked. Now I'm in a pool for every season and I've won a couple times which makes it fun. I've been considering sending a tape in.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    I didn't watch the 1st season until the very last episode and I got hooked. Now I'm in a pool for every season and I've won a couple times which makes it fun. I've been considering sending a tape in.
    DO IT!!!!!!!!!
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    How dumb are they...Shamar should have gone home no doubt
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    JK_Livin wrote:

I work with a guy that wants on the show so bad. He isn't eligible cause we live in Canada. But every yr he sends them an email asking if he can submit a tape. Hi wife says he would be first to go cause he has a big mouth :lol:
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,675
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I would get rid of him, why would you wanna aline yourself in an alliance with this guy. same for Brandon, the pr of them are loose cannons
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

I would get rid of him, why would you wanna aline yourself in an alliance with this guy. same for Brandon, the pr of them are loose cannons

why keep him?
    I'd guess because of the physical advantage he brings to the table, burt thats just a guess.
    that'd be the only reason i would consider keeping him around, couldnt take his loud mouth daily.
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Sprunkn7 wrote:

why keep him?
    I'd guess because of the physical advantage he brings to the table, burt thats just a guess.
    that'd be the only reason i would consider keeping him around, couldnt take his loud mouth daily.
    If he continues to be a target, it takes the target off of others.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Exactly. The woman who is kind of pulling his strings behind the scenes is keeping herself out of the cross hairs by having him around. Imagine if you could pull him all the way to the final 3 with you, nobody would cast a vote for him to win, keeping him around is a sound strategy.
    Poncier wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Exactly. The woman who is kind of pulling his strings behind the scenes is keeping herself out of the cross hairs by having him around. Imagine if you could pull him all the way to the final 3 with you, nobody would cast a vote for him to win, keeping him around is a sound strategy.
    I like having him around to stir the pot. Those idiots actually used the term "revenge of the nerds" when Allie was voted out. They all need to go.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer