Survivor Caramoan Season 26

Comments

• pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    Can they just get rid of Phillip already. I think the new young person tribe is gonna make it far with the merge coming.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    For some strange reason I like Phillip. If I was actually playing the game, I'd want to strangle him.

I caught up from the past 2 weeks last night. This could be the greatest survivor quote ever:

"I'm tempted to say that [Julia] has a vanilla personality, but that would be doing a great disservice to the flavor of vanilla. I mean, people actively seek out vanilla-flavored products. [...] Nobody's clamoring for anything Julia-flavored."
    -Cochran
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    I like Phillip just for entertainment purposes, but actually Cochran's side one on one interviews with the camera crew is the funniest part of the show. :lol: I hope he manages to make it to the end.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    dougfloyd wrote:
    I like Phillip just for entertainment purposes, but actually Cochran's side one on one interviews with the camera crew is the funniest part of the show. :lol: I hope he manages to make it to the end.
    I totally agree! Those Cochrane interviews are so funny. They make me want to be friends with him. :lol:
    I hate Phillip. He's an idiot, and he makes me feel uncomfortable because he's so pathetic that I feel sorry for him. That is not a pleasant feeling. I hope they get rid of him soon.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    I totally agree! Those Cochrane interviews are so funny. They make me want to be friends with him. :lol:
    I hate Phillip. He's an idiot, and he makes me feel uncomfortable because he's so pathetic that I feel sorry for him. That is not a pleasant feeling. I hope they get rid of him soon.
    How about Phillip dropping the "BR" reference? That was funny because he actually believes it means something.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    How about Phillip dropping the "BR" reference? That was funny because he actually believes it means something.

And then he convinced himself that he lost that immunity challenge on purpose :fp:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
    dougfloyd wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

And then he convinced himself that he lost that immunity challenge on purpose :fp:
    :fp: Ridiculous. What I don't get is why everyone keeps allowing him to call the shots. He can't do anything, yet everyone just continues to let him make the decisions. Why don't they just tell him to pound sand???
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

:fp: Ridiculous. What I don't get is why everyone keeps allowing him to call the shots. He can't do anything, yet everyone just continues to let him make the decisions. Why don't they just tell him to pound sand???

Because he is the guy you want sitting next to you at the end. Pretty much any of the favourites, if they are at the final tribal with Phillip are pretty much guaranteed to win.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:

Because he is the guy you want sitting next to you at the end. Pretty much any of the favourites, if they are at the final tribal with Phillip are pretty much guaranteed to win.
    Yeah. I would personally not be able to do that. Wouldn't be able to tolerate him. :x That's the problem with Survivor. I hate seeing weak idiots make it to the end and awesome people get voted out because they are awesome.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Andrea is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying! She's like a little kid tattling on everybody, it's all "pppsstsppspstt...so and so said blahblahblah" and she runs off to someone else "I said blahblahblah to so and so and pssstppsstpsst" :roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    Andrea is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying! She's like a little kid tattling on everybody, it's all "pppsstsppspstt...so and so said blahblahblah" and she runs off to someone else "I said blahblahblah to so and so and pssstppsstpsst" :roll:
    She's an idiot. She freaks out too easily, and she can't make any decisions.
    That really sucked what happened last night. Malcolm was smart to ask for the immunity idol from Reynold, but it's too bad that he got it wrong (because of Andrea's stupidity!). I wonder if Reynold is mad about that, or just figures it doesn't matter, since it would have gone to waste if he'd used it for himself anyway.

I really hope Malcolm manages to hang on. I'm rooting for him and Cochrane (I wish they were working together).
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    That really sucked what happened last night. Malcolm was smart to ask for the immunity idol from Reynold, but it's too bad that he got it wrong (because of Andrea's stupidity!). I wonder if Reynold is mad about that, or just figures it doesn't matter, since it would have gone to waste if he'd used it for himself anyway.

I really hope Malcolm manages to hang on. I'm rooting for him and Cochrane (I wish they were working together).

yeah, I'm rooting for Malcom now...and Brenda. She seems to have learned to not get all up into peoples' faces this time. I hope they will figure it out that Andrea is just an annoying gnat and vote her out next time. (though they probably won't...for some reason, most people just don't see the annoying-gossipy factor)
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

yeah, I'm rooting for Malcom now...and Brenda. She seems to have learned to not get all up into peoples' faces this time. I hope they will figure it out that Andrea is just an annoying gnat and vote her out next time. (though they probably won't...for some reason, most people just don't see the annoying-gossipy factor)

Malcolm seems too stupid for his own good. Last night was a very good episode. Cochran "I don't want to be engaged in any masculine tomfoolery with these numbskulls"!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,952
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Really because it looks to me like Andrea is totally running things. I mean they were all going to vote for Malcolm then she was able to convince the rest of her alliance at the very last minute to change their vote. The fact that she is able to control Phillip is huge. Plus she is totally playing Eddie and was able to get enough information from him to save her own ass.

I am not sure how Malcolm got things wrong because of Andrea's stupidity. if the plan had gone ahead and half her alliance had voted for Reynold and half had voted for Malcolm, she could have ended up going home.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Didn't Malcom vote for Reynold though. So I think Malcom played Reynold in flushing his idol. Interested to see how things pan out. I want Dawn, Phillip and Andrea out, although I'm guessing they will be the final 3 cause everyone is too stupid to realize it's those three running the show, Andrea calling the shots, Phillip being the bully, and Dawn being the betray bitch.
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

It will be interesting to see how Reynold reacts when he realizes that Malcolm voted for him. That was amazing that Malcolm managed to convince him to give him the hidden immunity idol, but that probably cost him Reynold's jury vote if he finds out the Malcolm already had his own idol. I had been rooting for Malcolm but he's starting to get a bit full of himself. Looks like Dawn goes crazy next week, I think Andrea might be able to make it to the end by playing both sides. I really hope Cochran makes it to the finals, he gets funnier every week! :lol: "I rarely leave my apartment... I rarely leave Twitter"
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,676
    I'm amazed that no one has figured out that Dawn is the little tattletale. Lots of them see to run to her with these great ideas to get rid of Philip or whoever, not realizing that she is the one running to special agent philip and revealing everything :fp: Like to see her gone as well, she just seems useless to me.
    I think I'm pulling for Cochrane now, was pulling for Malcom from the start, but like someone else posted, he is getting a little big on himself. Still shocked Reynold gave up his idol to him, like the play, just unfortunate that wasn't how things were going that tribal council
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    O.M.G.!

Sooooooooooo.............last night I was all, "I really hope Malcom finds the idol" and then he pulls it out of the rock Andrea was poking around in. :lol:

Tribal Council was EPIC! All 3 pulled out an idol and they all played them. Not sure what the Andrea/Dawn group's thinking was...did they think Malcom, Eddie and Reynold were all bluffing or did they want them to all vote Phillip so they wouldn't have to, but still be on Phillip's 'good side' when it comes down to the Final 3?

I think Eric is thinking of switching alliances, he voted 'Fillup'. It would be smart of him and Cochrin to team up with Malcom.

they should get rid of Andrea or Dawn next.

- Christopher McCandless
    Well I hope SOMEONE teams up with them, since if they don't, all three are done in the next three weeks, minus the immunity factor. It would be smart for a couple of weaker people to join up with them. Like Cochrane and Andrea. I doubt Cochrane would, but Andrea can probably be convinced. But omg, am I ever glad that Phillip is gone!!! I was really getting sick of having to look at and listen to him! Can't stand that guy.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    Philip washing his gritty body off in the pool was a bit too much and might've pushed my vote over the edge.

Glad to see him gone.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Philip washing his gritty body off in the pool was a bit too much and might've pushed my vote over the edge.

Glad to see him gone.
    Ugh! Disgusting! If I'd been there I would have flipped out on him.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Glad to see him gone.

But it's reasons like this why everyone wanted to bring him to the end with them because they know he wouldn't get any jury votes. What a good episode, that was an exciting tribal!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
    dougfloyd wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Glad to see him gone.

But it's reasons like this why everyone wanted to bring him to the end with them because they know he wouldn't get any jury votes. What a good episode, that was an exciting tribal!
    Yeah, I know... I wouldn't be able to do it though. Fuck taking him to the end - I would have tried to get rid of him no matter what. He's too awful.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Glad to see him gone.

Love the overhead shot before the commercial break where he is basically all alone on one side of the pool with this huge growing green mass emanating from his body.

If Andrea goes to Malcom, he will most likely just use her to stay in the game and then dump her.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

Glad to see him gone.

Love the overhead shot before the commercial break where he is basically all alone on one side of the pool with this huge growing green mass emanating from his body.

If Andrea goes to Malcom, he will most likely just use her to stay in the game and then dump her.
    True, but who has she got otherwise? Ivy and what's her nuts with the false tooth complex are totally together, Eric and Cochrane aren't any more loyal to her than Malcolm and Reynold and Eddie are. So she may as well go with 3 strong guys who can at least carry her farther. Otherwise, she'll probably get voted out next.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    True, but who has she got otherwise? Ivy and what's her nuts with the false tooth complex are totally together, Eric and Cochrane aren't any more loyal to her than Malcolm and Reynold and Eddie are. So she may as well go with 3 strong guys who can at least carry her farther. Otherwise, she'll probably get voted out next.

Ivy? Do you mean Brenda? :lol: I think Brenda is gonna hang onto whoever she can, (possibly she will go after Cochrin-who will analyze everything, and then make his move...like in chess), she got voted out so soon last time. Dawn and Andrea are together. They might think they have the others, but it's gonna be interesting to see everything play out.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Ivy? Do you mean Brenda? :lol: I think Brenda is gonna hang onto whoever she can, (possibly she will go after Cochrin-who will analyze everything, and then make his move...like in chess), she got voted out so soon last time. Dawn and Andrea are together. They might think they have the others, but it's gonna be interesting to see everything play out.
    Yeah... who the fuck is Ivy?? :lol:
    Was easily the best tribal council I've ever seen. Awesome! The scramble by those in the alliance who though they were safe was priceless. I'm glad the "quitter" Phillip got booted. I didn't buy for a second his story when he was a kid. He sat out cause he is arrogant and didn't think he needed to do the challange because he thought he was safe, hahaha. Hopefully the unstable Dawn is next. I think the only ones left who can win are Malcom, Reynold, Eddie, Brenda, or Cochran. Shari is useless and has made friends with no one, except Shamar, Dawn has betrayed damn near everyone, Erik has sat around and done nothing to put himself in a good situation, and Andrea is probably who everyone is gunning for now, her entire alliance wanted to vote for her when they realized they couldn't get one of the 3 amigos. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out. They were smart to take out Phillip cause he's annoying but he had a large say in the alliance and now it will be interesting to see who try's to run it. It's a sure out for Andrea if she tries.
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,676
    YEAH THAT TRIBAL COUNCIL WAS ONE OF THE BEST EVER. Some of those other tribe memebers better decide to join the 3 amigos, I think 1 of the three will always win ammunity and I'm betting they find the 2 hidden idols next week and they will all be safe again. This is just getting great now :D
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
    Phillip took a bullet for the rest of S R Us by telling them to vote the same way and force them to use the idols. It took an act of god to get the specialist out. Without Phillip it will be a little less entertaining. I hate to see entertaining personalities go. That group is going to splinter without him.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer