***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2013 Thread***

Comments

• Cliffy6745 wrote:
    :lol::lol:
    As Jeags would say..........Beat it
    Go Birds!!!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Somehow walked out of crazy horse when the sun was coming up over the desert.I gotta say, that may be legitimately be the best strippers I have ever come across. Best bodies and honestly coolest chicks.

I'm sure they were honestly interested in you, cliffy....not just fishing for more money.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    pjhawks wrote:
    what's Ryne's record since he took over as manager i wonder?

14-10

that's about where i thought it was. just curious.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    imalive wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Somehow walked out of crazy horse when the sun was coming up over the desert.I gotta say, that may be legitimately be the best strippers I have ever come across. Best bodies and honestly coolest chicks.

I'm sure they were honestly interested in you, cliffy....not just fishing for more money.

Of course they were but they went out with us the next day to a pool party. :o
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    imalive wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Of course they were but they went out with us the next day to a pool party. :o

any photographic evidence of this you would like to share? :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • These 4 new tracks are amazing. Pm me if you want.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • KK sucks.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    These 4 new tracks are amazing. Pm me if you want.

lighting boooooooooooooolt sounds much better on the album than the wrigley version
    www.myspace.com
  • These 4 new tracks are amazing. Pm me if you want.

lighting boooooooooooooolt sounds much better on the album than the wrigley version
    Getaway and ltrp are bad ass.
    Go Birds!!!!
    ryno named permanent manager (at least for next 3 years). well deserved. :clap:
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    so is this the end of Roy's career? shocking how fast he went from dominant to this. Interesting they just came out with that he has some genetic diet disease that has caused him to lose weight. the last game he pitched I turned it on and thought he looked terrible physically. his face looked really sunken and gaunt. I guess this explains it more than the flu excuse. if his career is over it's sad that he never got to pitch in the world series. he had a great run here. I can't see them bringing him back even if his career is not over.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    pjhawks wrote:
    so is this the end of Roy's career? shocking how fast he went from dominant to this. Interesting they just came out with that he has some genetic diet disease that has caused him to lose weight. the last game he pitched I turned it on and thought he looked terrible physically. his face looked really sunken and gaunt. I guess this explains it more than the flu excuse. if his career is over it's sad that he never got to pitch in the world series. he had a great run here. I can't see them bringing him back even if his career is not over.

I think this goes back to last year. He hasn't looked,appearance not baseball, healthy since 2011. Pale as shit and sweating profusely in almost every start. I hate to even say it but I'd guess that there is something seriously wrong with him, not baseball related. He was awesome, tough to see someone go out like that.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

nice article. will always have those memories. I really hope he retries. hate to see him hang on and pitch like he has this year.
    Phillies had 73 walks in Charlie Manuel's final 36 games. They have 117 in Sandberg's last 36 games. Too massive a diff. to be a coincidence
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Phillies had 73 walks in Charlie Manuel's final 36 games. They have 117 in Sandberg's last 36 games. Too massive a diff. to be a coincidence

Wow...is that correct?
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:

Wow...is that correct?

I got it from a source and they still can't score more than 2 runs a game.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    floor...3rd row, center stage for night 2 FUCKERS!

boom. CANNOT WAIT.
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953

boom. CANNOT WAIT.

Are you talking about behind GA on the floor?
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

boom. CANNOT WAIT.

He has to be. I'd rather wing seats then behind GA.
    Go Birds!!!!

boom. CANNOT WAIT.

yeah. actually when i found out i got these, i forgot there was ga. either way, i'll take it. i essentially traded my birds/cowboys tickets for these (the guy we traded with has a hookup with a pj lighting tech and had 2 extras).
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752

boom. CANNOT WAIT.

yeah. actually when i found out i got these, i forgot there was ga. either way, i'll take it. i essentially traded my birds/cowboys tickets for these (the guy we traded with has a hookup with a pj lighting tech and had 2 extras).

awesome man!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Was only originally planning on doing one show with everything going on, but looks like I'll be at both. One with good tickets, one with phenomenal tickets. Pretty pumped. Buddies coming into town next weekend, Pearl Jam, getting married, Hawaii. Not a bad month.
    Oh and this is not me being crazy government paranoid, but I saw some sort of drone from my deck this evening. Small dark thing booking across the sky at less than 5k feet. I know google and a lot of other private companies utilize them but still pretty freaky

boom. CANNOT WAIT.

He has to be. I'd rather wing seats then behind GA.

If my Reserved seats end up behind the GA on the floor i'm gonna be pissed. putting reserved seats behind the GA on the floor kind of defeats the purpose of giving us the choice doesn't it?
    Lovin having GA for night 2.

So far so good with this album. Sirens can still take a walk though. Digging Sleeping By Myself being played by the entire band. Favorites are probably Getaway and My Father's Son.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Oh and this is not me being crazy government paranoid, but I saw some sort of drone from my deck this evening. Small dark thing booking across the sky at less than 5k feet. I know google and a lot of other private companies utilize them but still pretty freaky

IB8MoDJ.jpg
    www.myspace.com
    Yous realize that 22nd show is the anniversary show? Don't know if I brought that up in here before.

I don't wanna build this up in my head and be let down...but I'm just sayin'....
    Not renewing our 17 game plan. It actually has more to do with our kids extracurricular activities than the team itself but they're not making the decision difficult.

Sorry, should I be talking about next weeks shows instead?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Yous realize that 22nd show is the anniversary show? Don't know if I brought that up in here before.

I don't wanna build this up in my head and be let down...but I'm just sayin'....

sweet. i did not realize that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksv5Jb8jDKs

fucking youtube. it's got everything.
    www.myspace.com
This discussion has been closed.