Should I ask her out?

Comments

• as it seems all will tell you the same...ask he out..
    from the moment you know her brother,then go slowly,with a coffee first..
    if goes ok,and want to see eachother again,better be hosest to the brother..
    trust me,is better he hears first from you,than someone see you out with his sister and tell him about it
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    Pics?

I'd wait till she was online and then ask her then, but i would ask her.

You think it'd be creepy if she wasn't online or..?

Given the choice, i would prefer her online, but offline is ok ...

Maybe something super simple like...

Hey, just thinking....we should go out for a drink sometime...here's my number, feel free to text and we can figure out the details
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • donnaruhl wrote:
    Only downside she is a RnB chick lol

You are telling us about the con's but you're not telling us the pro's. You need to weight this out in your own mind.
    What do you have in common?

Our ethnicity lol.
    I have to talk to her more to see if we have more common ground.
    I find it hard to meet women, so she's the only one I know who I have contact with and who is single.
    To be honest I don't have much in common with anyone, noone likes the music I like, or art, or guitar...
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    You don't need to ask the brother... she isn't a little girl.

Just do it
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Our ethnicity lol.
    I find it hard to meet women, so she's the only one I know who I have contact with and who is single.
    To be honest I don't have much in common with anyone, noone likes the music I like, or art, or guitar...
    You may have more in common than you realize. Ask her out.
    ELITIST FUK
    trust me,is better he hears first from you,than someone see you out with his sister and tell him about it

I know dude. I am not like that, I'd tell him, I'd even go over to his house or call him.
    For just a catch up over coffee I don't think he needs to know, if I were to tell him before asking her out then it would imply that I want a romantic relationship and that might scare her away.
    This is all too complicated, my life is that way. :(
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • You don't need to ask the brother... she isn't a little girl.

Just do it

They are twins, twins are close.
    You don't need to ask the brother... she isn't a little girl.

Just do it

They are twins, twins are close.

I missed that
  • This is all too complicated, my life is that way. :(

Would you like to go out for coffee sometime? SEND

Not complicated ;):)
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Keep it simple. As 81 says, this isn't a wedding--you are just getting together to catch up and hang out with someone you like. Don't put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
    ELITIST FUK
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Is she a...

In the fields of philosophy and æsthetics, the term philistinism describes the social attitude of anti-intellectualism that undervalues and despises art, beauty, spirituality, and intellect; ‘the manners, habits, and character, or mode of thinking of a philistine’. A philistine person is the man or woman who is smugly narrow of mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and indifference to cultural and æsthetic values

???? :(
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    edited January 2013
    I've typed up my message but too chicken shit to hit the send button.
    I've always chickened out in life when it comes to girls. :fp:
    I guess that is what an anxiety disorder does to the mind.

hit send with your foot not your mind

I know dude. I am not like that, I'd tell him, I'd even go over to his house or call him.
    For just a catch up over coffee I don't think he needs to know, if I were to tell him before asking her out then it would imply that I want a romantic relationship and that might scare her away.
    sure,dont tell him now,but if goes more than a coffee,then,tell him..its always better in the end
    he will apreciate it
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Go drink a few drinks....then copy paste what i wrote, and click send

Or give me your log on and i will
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    Is she a...

In the fields of philosophy and æsthetics, the term philistinism describes the social attitude of anti-intellectualism that undervalues and despises art, beauty, spirituality, and intellect; ‘the manners, habits, and character, or mode of thinking of a philistine’. A philistine person is the man or woman who is smugly narrow of mind and of conventional morality whose materialistic views and tastes indicate a lack of and indifference to cultural and æsthetic values

I would hope not.
    We've seen each plenty times at parties and amongst groups of mutual friends but we have never really talked on a deep level.
  • 81 wrote:
    Go drink a few drinks....then copy paste what i wrote, and click send

Or give me your log on and i will

Sent you a PM...
  • sure,dont tell him now,but if goes more than a coffee,then,tell him..its always better in the end
    he will apreciate it

I would hope so, plus I'd be a real gentlemen.
    On the other hand he may attempt to strangle and punch me.
    Hasn't heard from me and now I re-appear to get his okay to see his sister.
    This is the main reason I haven't asked her out yet.
  • donnaruhldonnaruhl Posts: 2,157
    donnaruhl wrote:
    Only downside she is a RnB chick lol

You are telling us about the con's but you're not telling us the pro's. You need to weight this out in your own mind.
    What do you have in common?

Our ethnicity lol.

Do you get out at all? Theres plenty of art and music and creativity out there. There will be plenty of events like that comming up in Spring. Ampel time to get a fun day together. In the mean time,find out more about her likes and dislikes over COFFEE!
  • sure,dont tell him now,but if goes more than a coffee,then,tell him..its always better in the end
    he will apreciate it

I would hope so, plus I'd be a real gentlemen.
    On the other hand he may attempt to strangle and punch me.
    Hasn't heard from me and now I re-appear to get his okay to see his sister.
    This is the main reason I haven't asked her out yet.
    i understand..
    im the big brother so i know..i always want the best for my sister,but most of all to be happy..
    she is married with 2 kids but still i want to "protect" her..
    its logic...but most of all i want her happy..
    so if this girl likes you,and having good time with you,in the end the brother will be ok..
    all is in your hands.
  • @donnaruhl,
    Nope I never go out.
    I have 1 friend, we just hang out at his place.
    @donnaruhl,
    Nope I never go out.

:D Well you have plenty of friends here. We're all about Art,Music etc. Or we wouldn't be P;J; fans.
  • donnaruhl wrote:
    @donnaruhl,
    Nope I never go out.

:D Well you have plenty of friends here. We're all about Art,Music etc. Or we wouldn't be P;J; fans.

I live a sad life. If only there were more people like the one's here in my community.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, of course ask her out. Worst thing that could happen is her saying no.
    And no, it's not creepy just to send a message to someone. Just don't ask her out online. Remember, that pocket computer is also a telephone. Give her a call.;) Oh, and re your isolated lifestyle I just read about... just suck it up and do it and get busy living. The more people you have contact with, the higher your odds of fun shit happening to you go. Take risks.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    This has deffinately been a community challenge.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    And no, it's not creepy just to send a message to someone. Just don't ask her out online. Remember, that pocket computer is also a telephone. Give her a call.;) Oh, and re your isolated lifestyle I just read about... just suck it up and do it and get busy living. The more people you have contact with, the higher your odds of fun shit happening to you go. Take risks.
    Listen to boobs
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Listen to boobs
    :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Booooooooobs
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Is she a...

that's racist.
    www.myspace.com
    Are we getting off track here. This is about Thoughts like butterflies. Not analitical moments of grandure.
    Booooooooobs
    :wave: