Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,561
    JK_Livin said:

If you're on twitter, please follow Joe Banner @‌joebanner13 He's very entertaining.
    We need it right now but bye weeks still suck. Go Giants!

no twitter for me but I heard he is entertaining. what's he saying?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

JK_Livin said:

If you're on twitter, please follow Joe Banner @‌joebanner13 He's very entertaining.
    We need it right now but bye weeks still suck. Go Giants!

no twitter for me but I heard he is entertaining. what's he saying?
    Nothing right now but he trashed Todd Haley over the weekend. When he takes a stand though, it's very entertaining.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    hahaha
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/12/joe-banner-dubs-todd-haley-awful/
    “Todd Haley gets 50 yards of offense on last two plays of half to pad his yardage stats. Hopes no one will notice how awful he is.”

edit----wow I was just reading through his twitter page (is it called a page?). he's brutally honest. too bad none of the dopes on tv are like that.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,311
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,702
    if the Eagles are so damn fit, how come chip is so fat?

Go 'Boys.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    remember when this team entered a a season without even having a punt returner on the roster?

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/will-chip-kelly’s-emphasis-special-teams-become-nfl-trend
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,664
    Hey, haven't been here in a few days.

FUCK YOU!
  • Options

FUCK YOU!

That's deserved. We're your biggest fans this week.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

FUCK YOU!

That's deserved. We're your biggest fans this week.
    I think they can win on sunday, actually.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Let's not forget to mention that puss DRC bailing on his team once they were down 20.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,311

remember when this team entered a a season without even having a punt returner on the roster?

http://www.csnphilly.com/blog/700-level/will-chip-kelly’s-emphasis-special-teams-become-nfl-trend

yes he is revolutionary because he decided to improve the part of the team that cost him a playoff game last year. no coach has ever done that before. (:|

and Juggler agree I love the Giants this week against the Cowboys.
  • Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,837

FUCK YOU!

BETTER BE WEARIN' YOUR GLOVES!
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Let's not forget to mention that puss DRC bailing on his team once they were down 20.

he is worthless. I said that in the giants thread the day they signed him.

no heart, epitomized those 2011 and 2012 teams.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Some Giants are worried about Ebola in Dallas this week. Reminds me of when we had to go to TB with the MRSA floating around.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

Some Giants are worried about Ebola in Dallas this week. Reminds me of when we had to go to TB with the MRSA floating around.

i realize there are only a few cases right now, and it pales in comparison to how many people will die from the flu this year.....but it just amazes me how inept the united states of america seems is in dealing with this bullshit.

go giants.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JK_Livin said:

i realize there are only a few cases right now, and it pales in comparison to how many people will die from the flu this year.....but it just amazes me how inept the united states of america seems is in dealing with this bullshit.

go giants.
    Is Goodell running the CDC?
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    People who I never thought would be irrational are in full frenzy CNN-Fox News-mode when it comes to Ebola. Everyone needs to coooollll out.

Or I could be all wrong and this is how the movie Contagion starts.
  • Options

People who I never thought would be irrational are in full frenzy CNN-Fox News-mode when it comes to Ebola. Everyone needs to coooollll out.

it's a bit disconcerting seeing how unprepared all these hospitals (supposedly some of the best in the world) are.....and then when you listen to the head of the cdc talk, he sounds more like a politician than someone who seems genuinely invested in solving the problem.

i dunno. i'm assuming they get this under control sooner than later, but the way this country has handled it thus far is embarrassing to say the least.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

it's a bit disconcerting seeing how unprepared all these hospitals (supposedly some of the best in the world) are.....and then when you listen to the head of the cdc talk, he sounds more like a politician than someone who seems genuinely invested in solving the problem.

i dunno. i'm assuming they get this under control sooner than later, but the way this country has handled it thus far is embarrassing to say the least.
    agree. there is really no reason for this to turn into a plague in this country but so far the handling of the guy in Dallas and the actions of the workers there has been terrible. Hard to believe the CDC gave the nurse permission to get a plane. pure stupidity. little scary to think how unprepared our country and hospitals have been to this point.

that being said the media is turning this into a frenzy that frankly is too early to be. there have 3 cases so far and only one death. the enterovirus that is affecting kids in almost every state might be worse. there have been more cases and deaths because of that than Ebola here so far.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

agree. there is really no reason for this to turn into a plague in this country but so far the handling of the guy in Dallas and the actions of the workers there has been terrible. Hard to believe the CDC gave the nurse permission to get a plane. pure stupidity. little scary to think how unprepared our country and hospitals have been to this point.

that being said the media is turning this into a frenzy that frankly is too early to be. there have 3 cases so far and only one death. the enterovirus that is affecting kids in almost every state might be worse. there have been more cases and deaths because of that than Ebola here so far.
    Not true. In my daughter's 5th grade class, a classmate of hers said there are at least 3 cases in NJ and to take baths in Purell sanitizer. :))
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    the chipper...set to be a class act:

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-philadelphia-eagles/victor-cruz-chip-kelly-visited-me-hospital

Victor Cruz: Chip Kelly visited me in hospital

Chip Kelly visited Victor Cruz in the hospital the morning after the Giants' wide receiver suffered a season-ending knee injury against the Eagles.

"It was amazing, overwhelming almost, to see how many people reached out, how many people have sent things to my home, how many have sent their regards, sent me text messages, emails, and just to know the kind of effect I have on people and kind of the thing that they sent and the amount of people that sent," Cruz said in a conference call Friday, via Jordan Raanan of NJ.com.

"Chip Kelly came to visit me in the hospital in Philadelphia after the game and whatnot. Just to know that things like that, the way I carry myself and the way I play the game just fuels people and gets them excited and has them think about me that much more to come visit me and make sure I'm OK, it's just overwhelming. It's a great feeling."

Cruz stayed overnight at Jefferson Hospital after tearing his patellar tendon in his right knee Sunday night during the Eagles' 27-0 win over the Giants at the Linc. He was transferred to a New York hospital the next day and underwent successful season-ending surgery. He is expected to miss four to eight months.

The 27-year-old had to be carted off the field in the third quarter with the Giants down 20-0. He went up for a catch on a 4th-and-goal play in the end zone and landed holding his right knee. Cruz said he expects to return from the injury.

"I don't have any doubt in my mind," he said. "I don't have any doubt that I will be back. I don't have any doubt my rehab process will be successful or that I will be in tip-top shape and ready to go when the time is right."

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    this game is about young foles to me. cards are stout against the run, shaky against the pass. gonna have 8 in the box all game, unlike last week. gonna need him to step up with a turnover free game.

sproles and kendricks both practiced today
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

this game is about young foles to me. cards are stout against the run, shaky against the pass. gonna have 8 in the box all game, unlike last week. gonna need him to step up with a turnover free game.

I felt good about this game 'till this week. I think between the bye, and that routing of the Giants, this team might be smellin' itself a little too much right now. This could just be negative me though.

A whole lot of people I know going out to AZ. I would say we would be representing pretty damn well out there, but that stadium can be just as cavernous as Dallas.

As long as they go 2-1 in these next 3 games - I don't care how they get those 2 wins - then I'm good heading into Green Bay, which to me is going to be an absolute torching by Rodgers.
  • Options

I felt good about this game 'till this week. I think between the bye, and that routing of the Giants, this team might be smellin' itself a little too much right now. This could just be negative me though.

A whole lot of people I know going out to AZ. I would say we would be representing pretty damn well out there, but that stadium can be just as cavernous as Dallas.

As long as they go 2-1 in these next 3 games - I don't care how they get those 2 wins - then I'm good heading into Green Bay, which to me is going to be an absolute torching by Rodgers.
    see i'm the opposite. i was thinking this would be a loss until recently. the cards didn't look that good in beating oakland last week. chipper's got a couple weeks to prepare, the team is healthier than they've been since week 2...i'm thinking a 3 point game either way. 23-20 kinda game. i'll be happy with them going 3-2 in these next 5 leading up to thanksgiving. being 8-3 before the stretch run puts them in a good position.

i also don't think this is the kind of team that will get too high on themselves. culture! haha
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

see i'm the opposite. i was thinking this would be a loss until recently. the cards didn't look that good in beating oakland last week. chipper's got a couple weeks to prepare, the team is healthier than they've been since week 2...i'm thinking a 3 point game either way. 23-20 kinda game. i'll be happy with them going 3-2 in these next 5 leading up to thanksgiving. being 8-3 before the stretch run puts them in a good position.

i also don't think this is the kind of team that will get too high on themselves. culture! haha
    culture doesn't get the ball down the field.

I like the Eagles this week on a late field goal. say 31-28. next week is the trap game.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

I like the Eagles this week on a late field goal. say 31-28. next week is the trap game.
    Neither does Foles!!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

Neither does Foles!!
    he did last year until we got rid of a certain wide receiver because of said culture
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

Neither does Foles!!
    he did last year until we got rid of a certain wide receiver because of said culture
    yeah, they're 5-1 without desean--and with all the injuries they have had. we've seen a lot of eagles teams fold when they lost as many player as this team has. gotta like the perseverance of this squad. not many teams keep winning when their best players go down.

...and the receivers are open down field. foles has just missed them, i think because he has not felt safe in the pocket. as the line gets guys back and he feels more and more comfortable back there, i think he will start hitting those throws more often. he was much better against the giants. 2 absolutely terrible throws, but was great for the rest of the game.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

JK_Livin said:

pjhawks said:

Neither does Foles!!
    That has nothing to do with it.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer