******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    :corn:

nice solid win. Next week should be another good test for them against Detroit.

ugly as hell, especially the play calling in the 2nd half.....but i will take a win against a decent team like that any day of the week. foles is a td away from tying peyton's record. not his best game--but again, that defense is fucking good. our's isn't so bad either--hey oh

the previous few years eagles teams would have found a way to lose this one. onward and upward... :thumbup:

i guess solid was a little too generous. :lol: play calling i thought was ok.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    very nice win. very good defensive effort. more than the wins the play of the defense has been absolutely stunning. this defense was a train wreck earlier in the season. young d-line coming along nicely. offense was ok. foles has been money in the red zone.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    Another Sunday, another win!! :lol:

The penalties against Coleman and Avant were killers.

Why did Moose not think it was holding on Shaugnessy? He's grabbing Casey by the jersey while he's trying to release, that's holding right?

Who's next? :D
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    peter king-

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/12/02/nick-fole ... ?eref=sihp

Foles is not an athletic quarterback, which everyone can see. But this game showed he has the kind of functional athleticism that works even against an aggressive and quick rush such as Arizona’s. On the first Philadelphia touchdown of the day, Foles used the Cards’ aggressiveness against them. He fake-pitched left to LeSean McCoy, who entered the game as the league’s leading rusher. When McCoy runs left, Foles moves to pitch left and most of the line runs left, what’s the defense going to do? Follow McCoy. But Foles held the ball, scrambled right, and found Zach Ertz (well-covered, to Arizona defensive coordinator Todd Bowles’ credit), fitting in a six-yard touchdown strike. “I knew they’d flow to what we were doing with that fake pitch,” said Foles, “and Zach was right where he should be.”

.....i thought this was the best play of the day yesterday. having this kind of balance really makes play action/similiar type plays work well.
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    You guys know Chip's undefeated after a bye?
    Chung is terrible in coverage. He never looks at his target. He knocked Boykin off Fitz on his TD and later hit Cary instead of a receiver. Cary was mad and even yelled at him about it. Eyes on the prize dope.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Chung is terrible in coverage. He never looks at his target. He knocked Boykin off Fitz on his TD and later hit Cary instead of a receiver. Cary was mad and even yelled at him about it. Eyes on the prize dope.

Yeah he stinks. Hopefully Wolf is back next week. He's been a nice surprise this year.
    www.myspace.com
    Ugh, I just logged in to my ticket account and the playoff invoice is sitting there. $1,940.00 that I don't feel like paying now. I guess there was an upside to no playoffs, no playoff invoice :D
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Ugh, I just logged in to my ticket account and the playoff invoice is sitting there. $1,940.00 that I don't feel like paying now. I guess there was an upside to no playoffs, no playoff invoice :D

haha...been a few years

football is fun again man. 1pm on sunday cannot come soon enough.
    www.myspace.com
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Go Lions ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    JK_Livin wrote:

haha...been a few years

AND finally a meaningful game in shitty weather (hopefully). Now THAT I miss.
    lukin2006 wrote:
    Go Lions ...
    Boo you!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

haha...been a few years

AND finally a meaningful game in shitty weather (hopefully). Now THAT I miss.

Taking my son to the game now that soccer is over. Hoping for snow!
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Of the #Eagles 359 1st-and-10 plays this season, Kelly has thrown the ball 181 times to 178 runs
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Of the #Eagles 359 1st-and-10 plays this season, Kelly has thrown the ball 181 times to 178 runs

love it
    www.myspace.com
  • This Sunday ill be watching the game with my newborn son. So it's a win already.
    Go Birds!!!!
    This Sunday ill be watching the game with my newborn son. So it's a win already.
    Congratulations. Did you name him Nick??? :lol::lol::lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Congrats dude. Hopefully the young buck gets a win for his first game.
    www.myspace.com
  • Thanks guys :) Jacob is his name,Nick will probably be a popular one this year though.
    Go Birds!!!!
    Thanks guys :) Jacob is his name,Nick will probably be a popular one this year though.

:clap: Congrats man!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    game day! GO BIRDS!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    BIRDS!!!!
    www.myspace.com
  • This game is gonna be fun!

Glad it's the national game today
    NERDS!
    Love the weather for this game ... Fun, fun, fun.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• Visibility seems to be a factor, lol
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    edited December 2013
    Visibility seems to be a factor, lol

Yes it is, let's see if it effects the calls in the replay booth. Do like Fox's technology getting the yard lines and the numbers to appear.

Field goal attempts should be interesting.
    Post edited by lukin2006 on

• lukin2006 wrote:

Yes it is, let's see if it effects the calls in the replay booth. Do like Fox's technology getting the yard lines and the numbers to appear.

Is it just me, or do the players - at times - look translucent? Lol. This is so fun as well as funny! Loved the booth review. Should be an SNL skit next week!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    lukin2006 wrote:

Is it just me, or do the players - at times - look translucent? Lol. This is so fun as well as funny! Loved the booth review. Should be an SNL skit next week!

No I saw it too ... Might be the technology of getting the lines and numbers to appear on our screens.

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    Crazy game.
    You'd think this would be a good game to play Vick. Just have him run it....