******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    For me, this thread is un-usable as a place to casually discuss the team. Just a lot of long-winded posts trying to defend pointless positions and opinions. There is nothing I could contribute to any of it. not fun at all, blah.

You're god damn right about that.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    For me, this thread is un-usable as a place to casually discuss the team. Just a lot of long-winded posts trying to defend pointless positions and opinions. There is nothing I could contribute to any of it. not fun at all, blah.

Well done. :clap:
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    Now there's some dumb fucking logic right there - depth only matters when you have 'stars'.

I don't think I've ever read anything more idiotic from this dipshit. Man oh man....

yup because teams with 53 average players win all the fucking time in the NFL. :fp:

maybe you think the 53rd player on the roster is as important as the top 3 or 4 too. :roll:
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    pjhawks wrote:
    Now there's some dumb fucking logic right there - depth only matters when you have 'stars'.

I don't think I've ever read anything more idiotic from this dipshit. Man oh man....

yup because teams with 53 average players win all the fucking time in the NFL. :fp:

maybe you think the 53rd player on the roster is as important as the top 3 or 4 too. :roll:

:?
    www.myspace.com
  • Will the Reid lovers give Chip his due? I know at least 2 people that made fun of us for liking his pressers.
    Go Birds!!!!
    pjhawks wrote:

:?

Exactly.

My only conclusion is he is of the philly.com commenter ilk.
    Will the Reid lovers give Chip his due? I know at least 2 people that made fun of us for liking his pressers.

when it's time but it's way too early for that. I mean he is 6-5 with zero wins over teams with a winning record and has lost by a combined 42 points to the two teams on the schedule with a winning record (and won't even bring up who one of those teams was). win the division or get a wild card then we can talk about giving him his due. 11 games does not a success make.
    pjhawks wrote:
    Will the Reid lovers give Chip his due? I know at least 2 people that made fun of us for liking his pressers.

when it's time but it's way too early for that. I mean he is 6-5 with zero wins over teams with a winning record and has lost by a combined 42 points to the two teams on the schedule with a winning record (and won't even bring up who one of those teams was). win the division or get a wild card then we can talk about giving him his due. 11 games does not a success make.
    :lol:

it's his first year and he has already exceeded expectations. doing the things you are mentioning after predicting them to win 5 or 6 games is g-r-a-v-y, dude. i swear to god some fans in this town just forget what it was like in 1999. you are a constant source of amusement in these threads.

again, as always: :lol:
    www.myspace.com
    On a related note -

http://phillydotcomments.tumblr.com/

Scary how similar his comments are...
    On a related note -

haha....

seriously though, can you ever remember him making sense? it is uncanny. i mean it's been yeeeaaars of this.

UNCANNY.
    www.myspace.com
    he's the washington generals of these threads.
    www.myspace.com
    On a related note -

haha....

seriously though, can you ever remember him making sense? it is uncanny. it's been yeeeaaars of this. UNCANNY.

Years. Insane - that's what it is. I'd say since I noticed him posting on here it's always been terrible - not even any funny banter or amiable back-and-forth, just straight-up idiocy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0
    pjhawks wrote:

it's his first year and he has already exceeded expectations. doing the things you are mentioning after predicting them to win 5 or 6 games is g-r-a-v-y, dude. i swear to god some fans in this town just forget what it was like in 1999. you are a constant source of amusement in these threads.

some assholes forget what it was like to win 10 games a year, division titles and lots of playoff games and are now giddy over 6-5 and interesting press conferences. love this generation of eagles fan. fucking hilarious they don't even realize how fucking retarded they sound mocking on a 2 time super bowl mvp and a coach who is 9 and fucking 1. even the guy I've quoted here not one page ago mocked andy for being 0-1 against winning teams...but completely ignores chip being 0-2 minus 42 fucking points against winning teams. the fucking logic of some of you guys is fucking mind boggling. you guys make me laugh.
    My comment on Andy being 0-1 was a direct response to you saying Chip was 0-2 v. winning teams.

Context, it's all about context and extremism.

No one said they didn't enjoy those times but they are long gone because of the same guy that helped create them.

Don't call me names, I didn't call you any. :nono:
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    My comment on Andy being 0-1 was a direct response to you saying Chip was 0-2 v. winning teams.

No one said they didn't enjoy those times but they are long gone because of the same guy that helped create them.

Rational human being right there.
    JK_Livin wrote:

i wasn't referring to you. i even reference in my post that the guy i was referring about the 0-1 comment was the guy i quoted in my post. didn't think that was hard to follow.

as for calling anyone names yea i didn't do that either. just provided a general but apt description of a large group of so-called eagles fans.
    pjhawks wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

some assholes forget what it was like to win 10 games a year, division titles and lots of playoff games and are now giddy over 6-5 and interesting press conferences. love this generation of eagles fan. fucking hilarious they don't even realize how fucking retarded they sound mocking on a 2 time super bowl mvp and a coach who is 9 and fucking 1. even the guy I've quoted here not one page ago mocked andy for being 0-1 against winning teams...but completely ignores chip being 0-2 minus 42 fucking points against winning teams. the fucking logic of some of you guys is fucking mind boggling. you guys make me laugh.

Huh?
    www.myspace.com

I like that dude. He looks like Macklemore with that hairdo.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:

I like that dude. He looks like Macklemore with that hairdo.

Me too. That was a good read.
    www.myspace.com
    is there anything worse than the bye week? this cardinals game can't get here fast enough.

meanwhile this is pretty cool. chip and nick mic'd up on sunday:
    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multi ... 0a34e81603

BIRDS.
    www.myspace.com
    is there anything worse than the bye week? this cardinals game can't get here fast enough.

meanwhile this is pretty cool. chip and nick mic'd up on sunday:
    http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/multi ... 0a34e81603

BIRDS.

Bye week boredom. It's a perfect day to watch football without a care or get crap done around the house. But no, I have to go to some Thanksgiving parade/party in the Hatfield/Horsham area.

Nice video.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    “In all honesty, in all fairness, how can you take a guy out of the game who’s been playing so well?”
    Michael Vick on Foles
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    “In all honesty, in all fairness, how can you take a guy out of the game who’s been playing so well?”
    Michael Vick on Foles

Say what you want about the guy, but he's handled himself with class since he's been here.

Who do you root for? Cowboys or Giants? Obviously you'd be a game up if the Giants win...but Tom Coughlin -always- has them playing better in the 2nd half you almost want them to be buried...kinda torn on this one
    www.myspace.com
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Michael Vick on Foles

Say what you want about the guy, but he's handled himself with class since he's been here.

Who do you root for? Cowboys or Giants? Obviously you'd be a game up if the Giants win...but Tom Coughlin -always- has them playing better in the 2nd half you almost want them to be buried...kinda torn on this one

Either way benefits us to a certain degree. Personally, I'll just let it play out and hope they beat the hell out of each other. Tony hasn't made a 4th quarter signature play in a while. :D
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    It's better to be hunted by one team instead of two. Go Cowboys.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Michael Vick on Foles

you absolutely want the Giants to win this game. the Cowboys have no division losses. if they beat the Giants and Skins again it is going to be extremely difficult for the Birds to beat them out because there is almost no tie breaker scenario the Birds would be able to beat them in. if the Cowboys win those 2 division games you are probably going to have to get to 10 wins to the win the division.

and yes I know if the Giants win they will be only a game back but no NFL team starts 0-6 and ends up at 9-7 or better. it's not happening, now matter how hot they seem right now. Also the Giants already have 2 division losses and still 2 more games with Washington after this week so any tie breaker scenarios with the Giants at this point favor the Eagles.
    how about a tie and injuries?
    www.myspace.com
    how about a tie and injuries?

Along with a tidal wave of AIDS.

Anyway, I understand the irrationality of wanting Dallas to win, but like I said I'd rather just have one other team to challenge for the division instead of 2 or 3.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    Arizon at home next week :?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA