Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,469
    Howie!!!

What a fucking trade. Holy shit this is amazing.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I wonder if Denver made an inquiry....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659

Howie!!!

What a fucking trade. Holy shit this is amazing.

Hey man, eat a dick hah
  • Options
    And a 2018 pick?

I take back some of the bad things I said about Howie. Haha

Sucks Wentz is hurt...I have zero interest in seeing little Chase Daniel under center
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,291

And a 2018 pick?

I take back some of the bad things I said about Howie. Haha

Sucks Wentz is hurt...I have zero interest in seeing little Chase Daniel under center

stunning but i like it. I think this was a 7-9 with Bradford so might as well turn the page. So what do we think Wentz by week 8?
  • Options
    Seeing some reports saying Wentz might start......opening day? wtf?...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,254
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

yea would be crazy if he started next week with so little pre-season time and coming off an injury. that would really be throwing him into the fire. going to be an interesting season to see his development though.
  • Options
    The rational fan in me wants to ease him in....the irrational fan in me wants him in there ASAP to make this season more interesting.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,254
    Well looks like it's official, Wentz is our starting QB.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

Well looks like it's official, Wentz is our starting QB.

so much for the Cleveland game not being interesting. excited to see the progress.
  • Options
    At least we won't be subjected to Chase Daniel.

Looking forward to being down there Sunday.

Go Birds
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Well, holy shit.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Can Chip Kelly come back to Philly please?
  • Options

why, you afraid Wentz might be the real deal?
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    What is it with Minnesota and being fleeced by NFC east team, Dallas back in the day with Walker and now a 1st for a QB that can't stay healthy, nice job by your GM.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    pjhawks said:

Ha, well no. I won't be nervous about a D2 QB until he proves it, which I don't really expect. But all the other moves have been aggressive and pretty good, I think. Then again, your coach is stupid
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options

pjhawks said:

Ha, well no. I won't be nervous about a D2 QB until he proves it, which I don't really expect. But all the other moves have been aggressive and pretty good, I think. Then again, your coach is stupid
    calling a coach stupid before he has coached a game is truly a philly move. congrats you've officially earned your philly sports stripes cliffy.
  • Options
    pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

calling a coach stupid before he has coached a game is truly a philly move. congrats you've officially earned your philly sports stripes cliffy.
    Have you see his face?
  • Options

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

Have you see his face?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I feel like they gave up on Rowe way too early. A 2nd round pick who played well in his first year should've deserved more time in a new system. Wouldn't surprise me to see him develop into a solid player in NE...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

I feel like they gave up on Rowe way too early. A 2nd round pick who played well in his first year should've deserved more time in a new system. Wouldn't surprise me to see him develop into a solid player in NE...

And now that NE has him, he will become an all-pro because the universe is evil.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

And now that NE has him, he will become an all-pro because the universe is evil.
    And they only got a conditional 4th for him. Obviously would've been easier to take if that o lineman was included...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124

Jason P said:

And they only got a conditional 4th for him. Obviously would've been easier to take if that o lineman was included...
    They didn't get the o-lineman??? That trade now makes no sense at all. I figured they were beefing up protection for the rook.
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

They didn't get the o-lineman??? That trade now makes no sense at all. I figured they were beefing up protection for the rook.
    The Patriots just cut him those shady fucks. They traded a center to Wash that failed his physical and then tried to trade us this guy that may have had shoulder issues and just wind up cutting him.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    So what's going to happen this Sunday? Lots of rookies on Cleveland.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Was sitting in a bar outside of the Jerry Dome drinking beer and watching the LSU/W game before going in to see my Trojans shit the bed in superstar fashion last weekend and up pops the Bradford Trade on the screen. To a man, everyone in our group couldnt believe that the Eagles pulled this trade.
    Every person I talked to this week had something to say along the lines of "How un-Eagles-like -- this trade looks great!"
    Pretty solid butt raping of the Vikings.

I agree with Cliffy on the new coach, he's stupid
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    JK_Livin said:

So what's going to happen this Sunday? Lots of rookies on Cleveland.

I say Eagles 19-10. 4 FGs and 1 td. Lots of turnovers on both sides with Wentz and RGIII.
  • Options

Ugh. Ederson.

I still can't believe he is the coach of this team. Could not stand him back in 1999. Maybe he will prove everyone wrong though. Time will tell...
    chinese-happy.jpg