Guns.

Comments

• vaggar99vaggar99 Posts: 3,427
    Where was the good guy with a gun last Saturday?  Oh yeah, he ran like a coward.  Guns are good!
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,281
    vaggar99 said:
    Where was the good guy with a gun last Saturday?  Oh yeah, he ran like a coward.  Guns are good!
    Who ran?
    The cop on the roof? He was standing on the shoulders of another cop and fell off.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    It was a gun free zone so no one could defend themselves
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?
    The cop on the roof? He was standing on the shoulders of another cop and fell off.

1) please tell me this is a joke
    2) cops lie

CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

No video exist of a cop on a roof despite multiple videos of the shooter.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp-video/mmvo214976581665

Show me any evidence this didn’t happen.
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

1) that's not how evidence works
    2) cops lie

Police officers carry a lot of gear, which can add up to 25–30 pounds.  Let's see this magnificent specimen of an officer who was able to pull himself up onto a roof with full tactical gear in 90 degree weather.  As a recreational climber, I call bullshit.   

If a cop fell 8 feet to the ground he'd be claiming months of work comp and disability payments.  Let's see the medical records for the sprained ankle.  

Really, let's interview this hero who 'puts his life on the line everyday'.  

edited July 20
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

Police officers carry a lot of gear, which can add up to 25–30 pounds.  Let's see this magnificent specimen of an officer who was able to pull himself up onto a roof with full tactical gear in 90 degree weather.  As a recreational climber, I call bullshit.   

If a cop fell 8 feet to the ground he'd be claiming months of work comp and disability payments.  Let's see the medical records for the sprained ankle.  

That’s not how evidence works?
    No credible witnesses I’ve seen have put a cop on the roof. No video of a cop on the roof exists. There is no evidence of a cop on the roof.

You’re the one claiming a cop was on the roof, then you go on to say no cop can hoist himself up onto the roof with his gear. So which is it? Was he on the roof or can he not pull himself up? He can’t be both on the roof and unable to climb up at the same time.

The released story is he peered is head into the rooftop with the help of another cop, and was unable to hoist himself up. They were responding to witnesses shouting someone was crawling on the rooftop and they wanted to get a visual of what was happening. With only his head and shoulders above the rooftop, the shooter pointed his gun at him. At that point, unable to get on the roof like you said and without a free hand to draw a gun, he ducked and fell. Most likely not 8 feet, probably only 4 or 5. Remember, he didn’t fall off the roof, because like you said he was unable to hoist himself up, he fell from being pulled up to head level.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
    edited July 20
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

No credible witnesses I’ve seen have put a cop on the roof. No video of a cop on the roof exists. There is no evidence of a cop on the roof.

You’re the one claiming a cop was on the roof, then you go on to say no cop can hoist himself up onto the roof with his gear. So which is it? Was he on the roof or can he not pull himself up? He can’t be both on the roof and unable to climb up at the same time.

The released story is he peered is head into the rooftop with the help of another cop, and was unable to hoist himself up. They were responding to witnesses shouting someone was crawling on the rooftop and they wanted to get a visual of what was happening. With only his head and shoulders above the rooftop, the shooter pointed his gun at him. At that point, unable to get on the roof like you said and without a free hand to draw a gun, he ducked and fell. Most likely not 8 feet, probably only 4 or 5. Remember, he didn’t fall off the roof, because like you said he was unable to hoist himself up, he fell from being pulled up to head level.

"Absence of Evidence is not Evidence of Absence"

The video clip you sent said he fell 8 feet.  

So the only 'evidence' we have is the cop's word.  Which we got second hand from (I assume his Cheif)

cops lie
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,341
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

So the only 'evidence' we have is the cop's word.  Which we got second hand from (I assume his Cheif)

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

you just hate police. There’s terrible people in every profession in this world.  One teacher molests a kid doesn’t mean they’re all molesters. I can’t imagine carrying around the amount of hate you have towards anything you don’t agree with. It can’t be healthy. 
  • DE4173DE4173 Posts: 618
    edited July 20
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie

Pearl Jam lies 

/s
    Post edited by DE4173 on
    1993: 11/22 Little Rock
    1996; 9/28 New York
    1997: 11/14 Oakland, 11/15 Oakland
    1998: 7/5 Dallas, 7/7 Albuquerque, 7/8 Phoenix, 7/10 San Diego, 7/11 Las Vegas
    2000: 10/17 Dallas
    2003: 4/3 OKC
    2012: 11/17 Tulsa(EV), 11/18 Tulsa(EV)
    2013: 11/16 OKC
    2014: 10/8 Tulsa
    2022: 9/20 OKC
    2023: 9/13 Ft Worth, 9/15 Ft Worth
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,341
    DE4173 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie

Pearl Jam lies 

/s
    😂

”we’ll see you next year!l “
    edited July 20
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

you just hate police. There’s terrible people in every profession in this world.  One teacher molests a kid doesn’t mean they’re all molesters. I can’t imagine carrying around the amount of hate you have towards anything you don’t agree with. It can’t be healthy. 
    "The safest communities don't have the most cops, they have the most resources"

They had one job that day.  And failed.

Dozens of armed cops and Secret Service, outflanked by a single 20 year old twerp.
    Post edited by CM189191 on
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,634
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

Dozens of armed cops and Secret Service, outflanked by a single 20 year old twerp.
    With a “borrowed” AR15 from a “responsible” gun owner.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

"It is unclear how and when he became interested in guns, but his father owned more than a dozen firearms, including the semiautomatic rifle used in the attack."
  • cblock4lifecblock4life Posts: 1,715
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

"It is unclear how and when he became interested in guns, but his father owned more than a dozen firearms, including the semiautomatic rifle used in the attack."
    AND those trump signs in the front yard were fake news!  
  • BF25394BF25394 Posts: 4,376
    edited July 23
    DELETED

Post edited by BF25394 on
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,214
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

I reflect this statement and still to this day have never tried to shoot anyone.  Amazing. For the record I was 9.
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

I reflect this statement and still to this day have never tried to shoot anyone.  Amazing. For the record I was 9.
    Same. Owning a dozen guns really isn’t that many for someone who collects guns.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,642
    edited July 22
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

My dad owned dozens of guns when I was a kid and most were hung up on the stairs (unloaded) leading up to my room. They were replicas, antiques or just various types of old shotguns. He has since sold almost all of them, but I grew up shooting a gun from the age of 7 (BB guns and air rifles until I was 12). My dad always taught me safety and about proper handling of a firearm. I wish every kid who had access to guns had that type of respect for firearms, but unfortunately, some don't receive that same message. As an adult, I own zero guns, but I have taught my kids how to shoot a BB gun and take my oldest hunting because it's something he is interested in doing. I harp on them about safety and the dangers of mishandling firearms. I can only hope they carry that forward in to adulthood when they have to make their own choices. Outside of hunting, I have no desire to own or use a firearm.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 Posts: 23,214
    edited July 22
    i've got 13 guitars. it isn't hoarding if the stuff is cool af.....
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,786
    i've got 13 guitars. it isn't hoarding if the stuff is cool af.....

Hell yeah!  :plus_one:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • seanwonseanwon Posts: 447
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

Same. Neither myself or the hundredish people I know with guns have ever used them for anything illegal. Our guns better hurry up and sneak out of the house and shoot up a school or something. Otherwise we will be stuck being responsible gun owners for the rest of our lives, rather than "responsible" gun owners.
    1996: 9/29 Randall's Island 2,  10/1 Buffalo                  2000: 8/27 Saratoga Springs
    2003: 4/29 Albany,  5/2 Buffalo,  7/9 MSG 2                   2006: 5/12 Albany,  6/3 East Rutherford 2
    2008: 6/27 Hartford                 2009: 10/27 Philadelphia 1              2010: 5/15 Hartford,   5/21 MSG 2
    2013: 10/15 Worcester 1,  10/25 Hartford                       2014: 10/1 Cincinnati
    2016: 5/2 MSG 2,   8/5 Fenway 1,  11/7 Temple of the Dog MSG
    2018: 9/2 Fenway 1
    2020: 3/30 MSG             2022: 9/11 MSG            2023: 9/10 Noblesville
    2024: 9/3 MSG 1, 9/4 MSG 2 , 9/15 Fenway 1, 9/17 Fenway 2
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,703
    seanwon said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    CM189191 said:
    nicknyr15 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:
    mace1229 said:
    vaggar99 said:
    Who ran?

2) cops lie

2) cops lie

cops lie
    Everybody lies 

Pearl Jam lies 
    Teachers lie 
    Democrats lie
    Republicans lie
    Doctors lie

gun hoarder

Same. Neither myself or the hundredish people I know with guns have ever used them for anything illegal. Our guns better hurry up and sneak out of the house and shoot up a school or something. Otherwise we will be stuck being responsible gun owners for the rest of our lives, rather than "responsible" gun owners.
    It's not about YOU. It's about access for THEM
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • curmudgeonesscurmudgeoness Posts: 3,987
    mace1229 said:
    CM189191 said:

gun hoarder

To be fair, that's gun country/ hunting country, and I agree with mace1229; a dozen guns is not a lot for a collector. (Why collect guns? I don't know -- why collect Zippo lighters?)
    On the other hand, my husband went to a gun shop recently and was taken aback by how things had changed since he was a kid. He felt that the focus had shifted from hunting rifles and the like to quasi-military equipment, ARs, etc. We both grew up in gun/hunting cultures, and we've both observed a shift in the mindset of many people in that group.
    All those who seek to destroy the liberties of a democratic nation ought to know that war is the surest and shortest means to accomplish it.
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,634
    And they’re all “responsible” gun owners, until they’re not.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • dudemandudeman Posts: 3,054
    OK
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 13,552
    Imagine needing a gun.
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,299
    Fact!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,214
    Imagine needing a gun.
    Never needed one.  Just enjoyed them.