Options

MY NEIGHBOR'S PREVIOUS JOB WAS TO MAKE ME SANDWICHES...and a guy i worked with killed his wife

Comments

• Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    if u had to drive around the block you should have just confronted him and layed down the law at the very beginning of your conflict

by driving around it seems you were hiding from him :? :? :lol:

you a bad ass from philly no? :fp: :lol::lol:

i neve read the fence story
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

it appears not. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    ignore him and act like you never met him. Ive done it to people i went all the way through grade school and graduated with. it works.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Sorry bout the kick in the onions comment, alcohol
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    chefs....apparently :lol:

i would defiantly spit in your sandwich.....no real reason beyond the fun of it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    i have a townhouse....AND yard work :o:lol:

:fp:

do you have to shovel snow too :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    when I move, there will be NO chance of me ever running into the a-hole neighbors I live next to now.

I should rent the house to people who like to throw big parties. :twisted:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

i smell moving out party. 8-)

i'd dirty frank for that. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,654
    81 wrote:

he might. but we live on a culdesac so i'm not driving directly past the house. it's the street that our street intersects. they are always pre occupied with their kids too.

that makes a difference...

but we have a house, so we can open the garage, pull in, close the garage.... :lol:

I have a townhouse, yard work, and a garage.... So I win? :lol:
    81 wrote:

No shoveling though... when it snows down in Texas, you just don't leave the house. ;)

In all seriousness though... your situation is straight out of an episode of Seinfield... it will be great to watch this unfold. :D
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    Damn. Im in the process of buying a house now and am wondering if my neighbor is going annoy me so much that i will stay inside or circle the block just to avoid. I think if that is the case I'll just be such a dick that they work to avoid me.
    Good luck ...I would advise against being a dick if he makes your food though

get yourself a single family house. :lol:

Yeah, that is for sure what we are getting but in some cases the neighbors are very close, in other cases there are lots of nice trees.
    I think I am setting aside a nice chunk to put in trees that will line my yard no matter where we move if there are not any in place. I grew up in a remote area (VT) and you had no worries about neighbors watching out of their windows.

Seriously - as others have said - this could be entertaining as hell, keep updating!
    :)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i won't be running into him as one of my equals. he will be that guy who will be making my fucking sandwich!

really!?

it's easy to judge in this world ... you're only doing yourself a disservice ...
  • Options
    could you have him make me a corned beef on rye with lettuce tomato and spicey mustard?

thanks in advance
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,685
    81 wrote:
    could you have him make me a corned beef on rye with lettuce tomato, spicey mustard, a wad of spit and some body hair from his lower abdominal area?

thanks in advance

Fixed.
    :o
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    could you have him make me a corned beef on rye with lettuce tomato and spicey mustard?

thanks in advance

letuce and tomato?????????????????????????????? :fp: :fp:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    81 wrote:

thanks in advance

no?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    could you have him make me a corned beef on rye with lettuce tomato, spicey mustard, a wad of spit and some body hair from his lower abdominal area?

thanks in advance

Fixed.
    :o

:corn: :lol:
    yummmmy

the costanza suit episode
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

thanks in advance

no?

hell no
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    When I saw the thread title I thought, "Man, what bet did HE lose?"
  • Options
    to each their own, but i like it....

now i want one. man...wish we had a deli besides corner bakery around here. :roll:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,364
    if u had to drive around the block you should have just confronted him and layed down the law at the very beginning of your conflict

by driving around it seems you were hiding from him :? :? :lol:

i neve read the fence story

confront him? about what? our awkward conversations? :lol: that seems a little weird.

we just want nothing to do with those people so we try to avoid them at all cost.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I know of lots of people who made more money than me ( good for them :thumbup: ).

I never thought they were BETTER than me :nono: .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    I know of lots of people who made more money than me ( good for them :thumbup: ).

VERY TRUE
  • Options

VERY TRUE

that is true. i didn't mean it like that. it's just the vibe that i get from this guy, given our history with me doing his loan and stuff.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

the walkways
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    when I move, there will be NO chance of me ever running into the a-hole neighbors I live next to now.

well what if they get a job at your company? :lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

I am currently the CEO of my own privately owned company.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

well then....never mind

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

time for a hostile take over.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

time for a hostile take over.

:corn:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,622
    Saw this last night, didn't read it, probably shouldn't have. You sound like a 12 year old girl. Be a man and be nice to the guy and who gives a fuck if he is shoveling shit, making your sandwiches or selling mortgages. Everyone needs to make a living.